Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-21-2009, 01:19 PM
MIP4P1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,806.03
Default Why Pacquiao beat Hatton so easily, why he'll beat Cotto, & why he'll lose to Floyd!

The straight left will never land, and the right hook will be taken away as well. Pacquiao has nothing he can do against Mayweather. Pacquiao's glass body will be tagged all night under those right hooks.

Above is the reason why Roach predicted Pacquiao would KO Hatton inside 3 rounds. The Irish southpaw using right hooks, Magee, knocked Hatton down in the first round and if it wasn't for the hometown ref, Hatton would have been KO'd in round 2. Hatton, a converted southpaw, is at a stylicatic disadvantage against right hooks and straight lefts. It's no wonder he was exposed by Magee and Collazo by those very two same weapons, and KO'd by Mayweather with a left hook.

Roach chose Cotto because he was stunned by Judah's straight left and was stunned by Corley's right hook, and stunned BADLY. He's damaged goods after Margarito and he feeds right into Pac's two best weapons... The straight left and right hook. Cotto has no D for those two punches. He's at a disadvantage stylistically due to him being a converted southpaw just like Oscar and Hatton, which is not enough to overcome his slight size advantage. 145 is not his normal fighting weight the past couple years anyway.

He'll perform "better" than the weight drained corpse of Oscar, but his career is almost over and this is the easiest fight styistically for Pacquiao at the WW level.

Pacquiao is exposed by the straight right hand. He lost to Morales and arguably lost to Marquez twice. Not to mention he had been hurt and knocked down by right hands in his career. This is why they chose Cotto over Mosley or Mayweather because their weapon is Pac's poison. Pacquiao vs Cotto should be called "Cotto's right hand vs Pacquiao's left." The outcome is obvious!

Roger Mayweather was asked about Cotto. His reply was, "He's the same damn fighter as Oscar, they both have no right hand".

Roach's comment on Oscar was, "Beristain won't be able to improve his right hand, he can tie his right hand behind his back, it's useless!"

This is matchmaking at it's finest!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Freddy Krueger
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Freddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,322.08
Total Points: 928,254.62
Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Roach knows more about it, Roach studies Manny Pacquiao's opponents like crazy. Roach is better then you think.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,556,126,920.71
Total Points: 7,757,264,363.11
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIP4P1 View Post

The straight left will never land, and the right hook will be taken away as well. Pacquiao has nothing he can do against Mayweather. Pacquiao's glass body will be tagged all night under those right hooks.

Above is the reason why Roach predicted Pacquiao would KO Hatton inside 3 rounds. The Irish southpaw using right hooks, Magee, knocked Hatton down in the first round and if it wasn't for the hometown ref, Hatton would have been KO'd in round 2. Hatton, a converted southpaw, is at a stylicatic disadvantage against right hooks and straight lefts. It's no wonder he was exposed by Magee and Collazo by those very two same weapons, and KO'd by Mayweather with a left hook.

Roach chose Cotto because he was stunned by Judah's straight left and was stunned by Corley's right hook, and stunned BADLY. He's damaged goods after Margarito and he feeds right into Pac's two best weapons... The straight left and right hook. Cotto has no D for those two punches. He's at a disadvantage stylistically due to him being a converted southpaw just like Oscar and Hatton, which is not enough to overcome his slight size advantage. 145 is not his normal fighting weight the past couple years anyway.

He'll perform "better" than the weight drained corpse of Oscar, but his career is almost over and this is the easiest fight styistically for Pacquiao at the WW level.

Pacquiao is exposed by the straight right hand. He lost to Morales and arguably lost to Marquez twice. Not to mention he had been hurt and knocked down by right hands in his career. This is why they chose Cotto over Mosley or Mayweather because their weapon is Pac's poison. Pacquiao vs Cotto should be called "Cotto's right hand vs Pacquiao's left." The outcome is obvious!

Roger Mayweather was asked about Cotto. His reply was, "He's the same damn fighter as Oscar, they both have no right hand".

Roach's comment on Oscar was, "Beristain won't be able to improve his right hand, he can tie his right hand behind his back, it's useless!"

yea but Zab's left hand landed multiple times. He gave Mayweather hell. If Zab was a 12 round fighter he probably could have won. Zab did better against Mayweather than he did against the other top fighters.

I'm going to go leave on a note and say Pacquiaos left hand is even quicker. Mayweather has never had to deal with Pacquiaos type of speed.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 317 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,763,126,097,393,776,640.00
Total Points: 12,763,726,210,477,809,664.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous 
For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas 
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

vinny pazienza
Old 10-21-2009, 01:28 PM
MIP4P1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these partsMIP4P1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by them_apples View Post
yea but Zab's left hand landed multiple times. He gave Mayweather hell. If Zab was a 12 round fighter he probably could have won. Zab did better against Mayweather than he did against the other top fighters.

I'm going to go leave on a note and say Pacquiaos left hand is even quicker. Mayweather has never had to deal with Pacquiaos type of speed.
Pacquiao's left hand is more predictable, and his single punch speed is no where on the level of Judah. Pacquiao's hand speed comes from combination's and he won't "surprise" Floyd with his style.

You're missing the point entirely. Judah landed a few straight left's on Floyd, but Floyd always pulled his head back to take the steam out of the punches, and then he adjusted and slipped them. Pacquiao has been hurt constantly by right hands and punished by Morales and Marquez.

Mayweather's straight right hand vs Pacquiao's left. It's laughable to even compare! Pacquiao is FAR more vulnerable to right hands than Floyd is to straight lefts.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:29 PM
MIP4P1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
Roach knows more about it, Roach studies Manny Pacquiao's opponents like crazy. Roach is better then you think.
Roach has proven his greatness with match-making. It's part of my point. Cotto is being sent to slaughter.

Judah coming off a one year layoff hurt Cotto. A shot Corley had him doing the chicken dance and hanging on for dear life... and what were the punches used? The straight left and right hook.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:29 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,468,569,614.61
Total Points: 2,478,946,106.47
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:

I've worried for a while that stylistically, Pacquiao and Cotto may matchup to make Pacquiao look like a beast or at least very very legitimate at Welterweight. However, it will only allow for a greater misinterpretation of his chances against Mayweather. A well timed straight right is a problem for Pacquiao. It's an even bigger problem when it's coming from a fighter of Mayweather's Caliber. It could very possibly end in a stunning stoppage. However there's always a chance Pac will be able to replicate Judah's early success in his bout with Mayweather and draw it out over 12 rounds. As of now I'd be more inclined to think the straight right will be a serious problem for Pac.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:32 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 385 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,704,585.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelli View Post
vinny pazienza
Is that the guy who almost KO'd Roy Jones? What a legend! I love the Pazmanian Devil!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:35 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 385 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,704,585.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Quote:

You have so much wonderful boxing knowledge man. It makes me wonder why you're in the red.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Glamour Puss
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Glamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond reputeGlamour Puss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,834,539,475.18
Total Points: 31,845,298,347.30
The most badass, relentless, straight-up talking poster on BS. Hail tha Poon! - PittyPat Be my friend again, plz :[ - mangler jr No Message - texanballer We need a rematch! - Merseyside You're my homeboy, Jacky. - fallenloki 
I'm back foo! Lets drink - mangler Have a tuna melt - mangler More food - mangler Glad to have you back. - ƒallenloki No Message - El Cabron 
i'll be the 6 million dollar pactard - Bootneck 10,000 leagues under the sea - The Scientist 10K strong. War JMM! - mangler for dropping knowledge on all of us, homie. - Vincent Zestril thanks.  shanghai noon/knights - Derramged 
To quote you &amp;quot;for single handedly responsible for ushering in the renaissance period in NSB.&amp;quot; - sigrab Long live Camel Toes - Libido Sanchez Elite Poster.. - Dorian Thanks for providing top notch entertainment! - sigrab legend poster, RIP in peace - I'm so sorry 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Hepatitis C - Kid Lavigne Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOLLOCKS 

Not bad analysis. Minus the part about Cotto being shot.

Cotto is gonna make a huge statement in this fight.