Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Lady Fan
The Voice of Reason

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 15 Lady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,852,303,723.56
Total Points: 3,852,528,954.12
Manny was incredible last night. You are one of the few of us who knew he could do it. Congrats! - F•R•K•O ;) - DAN916 Chicane's quality ladyfan .Have a chilled one on me. - alza1988 kiss me good with those big lips - MexicanMauler Welcome back Lady Fan, - ThePhantom5 
for always winning the debates with squealpiggy - Freedom. Good Catholic - Rocky... marry me - ghns1133 A latte for my nabor, enjoy! - Uncle Howie Just for being U :-) - jkaisen41 
I'm not on often right now but it doesn't mean that I have forgotten U :-) - jkaisen41 
Default Manny Pacquiao Shoots Hoops as Entourage Plays Punchout

Manny Pacquiao shoots hoops as entourage plays punch out
October 16, 9:33 AM NY Boxing Examiner Michael Marley

PART 3

EXCLUSIVE REPORT: BOMBS OVER BAGUIO AS PACQUIAO EXPLODES IN FIGHT

His strength, conditioning and nutrition guru Alex Ariza just jumped on his agent and go-fer Michael Koncz.

Manny Pacquiao’s beefy bodyguards had to pull an enraged Ariza off the older man in the living room of the boxer’s palatial suite at the Cooyesan Hotel in Baguio.

Ariza rained punches in the Canadian’s grill when Koncz told Coach Alex ”it’s none of your fugging business” in reply to a question about why the backstabbing and occasionally front stabbing agent was trying to persuade Megamanny to put him in his corner on fight night and remove the Freddie Roach assistant.

Ariza, 35, a young man with a solid background working with top level boxers and MMA athletes, told me Koncz has a history of messing him about.

“For the Ricky Hatton bout in May, Koncz made sure I didn’t get the wristband necessary to get past security into Manny’s locker room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

“I had to go to (Top Rank president) Todd duBoef to get a wristband. Those are the kind of petty power games that Koncz likes to play.”

So what effect does all this swirling dissension have on Pacman? Not much, it seems although sources other than Ariza told me that Manny sat Koncz down and told him in no uncertain terms to keep his nose out of boxing issues.

“Manny was quite firm with Michael this time,” the source said. “Manny told him to only do what Manny tells him to do. But Michael seems to ignore these warnings because he then goes out and tries to sabotage everyone else. His real hatred is for Coach Roach as everyone knows.”

I tried to get in touch with Pacman Friday night but a man at the front desk informed the fighter and his Pacquiao Posse were unavailable because they were shooting hoops at the hotel’s basketball court.

His strength coach jumps on his agent.

And Manny works on his jump shots.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-NY-Bo...lays-punch-out
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Mr. President
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these parts
Bank: 844.40
Total Points: 833,129.04

I hope Manny is polishing his basketball skills cause after Money Mayweather gets through with him he's not gonna have a boxing career to go back to.