Norton vs Ali 3, my scorecard. - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 10-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,032,930.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default Norton vs Ali 3, my scorecard.

Norton vs Ali 3, my scorecard. First time i saw it i thought Ali won, but i did not score the fight the first time and ive just been and watched it again, but scored it this time and i must say, what on earth!!! was i watching the first time

I had Norton winning 10 rounds to 5

Round 1 : Ali

Clear Ali round

Round 2: Norton

Clear Norton round where he scored effectively to the body.

Round 3: Norton

Norton took this round with good bodywork and overhand rights.

Round 4: Norton

Ali was! winning the round but Norton came back and scored effectively to the body and with overhand rights.

Round: 5 Norton

Clear Norton Round, Ali laid on the ropes entire round.

Round : 6 Norton

Norton scored to solidly to the body and with overhand right hands, he hurt Ali to the body.

Round: : 7 Ali

Close round, Ali's best for a while, Norton landed some nice body shots to.

Round : 8 Norton

Clear round for Norton

Round: 9 Ali

Close round not much landed, Ali landed some right hands and a couple of 1 2's, Norton landed one shot but it was a heavy shot.

Round :10 Ali

Ali did a bit more, although it was close because some good shots towards the end.

Round : 11 Ali

Ali landed quite a few right hands, Norton came back a little but not enough to win the round.

Round : 12 Norton

Norton won this round clearly, he was more purposeful and scored more shots.

Round : 13 Norton

Arguably the most competitive of the fight, gave it to Norton on the harder more solid blows, although Ali also scored well and could of taken it.

Round : 14 Norton

Norton on the harder more effective blows, although it was close.

Round : 15 Norton

Ali was active with flicking jabs but he was not that effective in landing and Norton landed some solid shots in this round to take it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2009, 09:31 PM
T3dBundy
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 6,498.32
Total Points: 1,001,369,894.54

there is no way ali just won 5 rounds.
i dont see any mark at alis face after the fight.
it was the most boring fight between ali and norton, the first 2 fights were way better.
and the last round, what did norton do besides giving ali punches in the last 5 seconds to the body?
this scorecard is a joke.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Dynamite Kid

Rep Power: 59 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3dBundy View Post
there is no way ali just won 5 rounds.
i dont see any mark at alis face after the fight.
it was the most boring fight between ali and norton, the first 2 fights were way better.
and the last round, what did norton do besides giving ali punches in the last 5 seconds to the body?
this scorecard is a joke.

There were only a 1/2 other swing rounds that i maybe could of given to Ali. The rounds that Ali won were extremely tight to.

The state of a fighters face means nothing.

If you scored the last round for Ali then LOL. Ali hardly landed anything, his jabs were missing, whilst Norton blasted him in the body about 3 times and had him pinned in the corner towards the end.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:43 PM
boxingbuff
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 123,404.60

I just watched the fight again,and had Norton winning 8-6-1

But it must be said that Ali was 9 years past his prime!!

Muhammad Ali's prime was 1966/67
Old 10-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingbuff View Post
I just watched the fight again,and had Norton winning 8-6-1

But it must be said that Ali was 9 years past his prime!!

Muhammad Ali's prime was 1966/67
That sounds reasonable. I can see Ali taking 1 or 2 more rounds although i try never to score even rounds if i can help it. I think they said the British reporter at ringside scored two even rounds if i remember right.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
boxingbuff
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 123,404.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
That sounds reasonable. I can see Ali taking 1 or 2 more rounds although i try never to score even rounds if i can help it. I think they said the British reporter at ringside scored two even rounds if i remember right.
Actually he scored 3 rounds even.

He scored the fight 6-6-3
Old 10-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingbuff View Post
Actually he scored 3 rounds even.

He scored the fight 6-6-3
Who is he?

Share This With Friends

Tags
norton, scorecard.

User Tag List