Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Rabbit ♠
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond reputeRabbit ♠ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,664,449,017.65
Total Points: 11,669,542,319.54
Be Joyful - Gift Giver A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thought you would enjoy it. - S~T~J 
Default Why Manny Pacquiao can't beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Why Manny Pacquiao can’t beat Floyd Mayweather Jr
By John Raspanti, DoghouseBoxing.com (Oct 7, 2009)

When Freddie Roach said “Floyd needs us – we don’t need him” I grinned and thought to myself “Yep, old fearless forecaster Freddie saw the same thing I did a couple of weeks ago”.

He saw unparalleled speed, skill and slickness. He saw a natural talent, a defensive wizard who shucks and slides and shimmies.

He saw a good fighter reduced to an average one. He saw total dominance on display and I betcha ya he didn’t like it at all. You know why he didn’t like it? Cause he saw his fighter losing. He saw speed versus speed, but his guy was a hair slower. That’s not something he’s used to seeing. Hell, that’s something NONE of us are used to seeing.

Can you imagine “the ninja” Manny Pacquiao, the human buzzsaw, the alleged best fight on the planet, being beaten to the punch? It seems unlikely when you remember his last few fights.

Manny looked very good in dismantling and knocking out David Diaz. He looked razor sharp and as quick as a lightening rod in dominating a faded Oscar De La Hoya. In the ring with Ricky Hatton he showed speed, footwork and awesome power in knocking cold the tough Brit from Manchester. But are all these natural attributes enough to topple “Money” Mayweather?

I don’t think so and in a minute I’ll tell you why. Trust me it pains me to say ‘it’ because I’m pretty tired of Mayweather’s act, if it is an act. I have no idea what ‘it’ is. Who knows where the act begins and ends.

Whatever it is it works and the act never gets in the way of the fighter, and what a fighter he is.

Ok, let’s look at why I don’t think Manny can beat Floyd. For awhile now Manny has been using his speed and improved footwork to beat his opponents around the ring and to the punch. With the help of Freddie Roach his balance has improved, along with his combinations and accuracy. Roach has taught Manny how to harness his natural aggressiveness which in turn makes him a much more dangerous and difficult fighter to deal with. Couple this with an amazing work ethic and desire and what you have is a compelling creation of a fighter. Manny has grown with each fight literally and figuratively. Floyd can’t touch the humilty and honesty that Manny projects, which touches people and inspires them to follow and admire.

Now let’s talk about Floyd Mayweather. I know he likes to flash all his money, hence his nickname. I think he’s more “the natural”, the same title of the Robert Redford baseball movie. Redford played Roy Hobbs who was born to play baseball. He can do it all, pitch (striking out a character based on Babe Ruth) run and later (after getting in the way of a bullet) hit. Boy could he hit.

That’s Floyd Mayweather the natural, born to box. His genes spill with boxing blood, it’s all he knows. It’s the thing he was meant to do. Floyd has worked hard but never as hard as Pacquiao. He hasn’t had too. His footwork and balance have always been top notch. His defensive ability is “Willie Pep like”. His hand speed is blurry, his combinations blistering. Not with a lot of power mind you, but accurate and stinging. Combine this with a newly discovered jab (thank you daddy Floyd) and what you have is a nearly impossible mountain to climb especially if you’re eyeing him from the opposite corner.

Floyd is two inches taller then Manny and with a reach advantage of… five inches. Yep, five inches, I can certainly see Floyd in the middle of the ring using this advantage. He’s the bigger man and yes the quicker one. Manny has never faced anyone like Floyd Mayweather, if he has any doubts he can ask his friend Juan Manual Marquez what it was like. I don’t think he’d like the answers.

Floyd will “out quick” Manny and hang with him step for step. Manny will find himself on the defensive more as Mayweather’s combinations pepper him. He might get a little reckless as Floyd starts to build a lead in the middle rounds. Manny will continue to try and throttle Floyd, but the money is in the bank as well as the decision.

So there you have it, natural ability versus ability learned and nurtured. It’s the old argument of levels of talent and it seems at least to me that Mayweather has a more of them than Pacquiao.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/John/Raspanti_100709.htm
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,014,510,633,821.33
Total Points: 51,044,643,117,430.48
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

I'm happy that Floyd Sr is given credit for Mayweather's jab. Great article, all though I disagree with Pacquiao not being able to beat Floyd.

This guy keeps bringing up Mayweather's combination punching. We're not talking SFW, LW or Jr WW Mayweather here. We're talking WW.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 299 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167,912,031,715,651,168.00
Total Points: 168,512,144,799,611,904.00
Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 
42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr 
Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

of course PAC can't beat Floyd...Floyd aint fighting anyone...not shane, not the winner of PAC-Cotto..you can't beat what wont get in the ring with you

true story
Old 10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,980,863,905.44
Total Points: 403,981,062,789.11
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

even a hater gives Floyd props
Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,980,863,905.44
Total Points: 403,981,062,789.11
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelli View Post
of course PAC can't beat Floyd...Floyd aint fighting anyone...not shane, not the winner of PAC-Cotto..you can't beat what wont get in the ring with you

true story
you really dont think that Floyd wants Pac eitehr? I can see you saying Mosley or Cotto but not Pac either?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
WhoreUs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 WhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond reputeWhoreUs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 256,301.05
Total Points: 368,487.67

yup.

cotto can't beat floyd.

pacquiao can't beat floyd.

margarito can't beat floyd.

mosley can't beat floyd.

there's no point in those fights happening.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:02 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 299 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167,912,031,715,651,168.00
Total Points: 168,512,144,799,611,904.00
Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 
42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr 
Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
you really dont think that Floyd wants Pac eitehr? I can see you saying Mosley or Cotto but not Pac either?

he's not waiting for the winner

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313130

he's gonna move on and fight lamont peterson or some ****...the timing will be off and in a year, PAC will be in politics
Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Benny Leonard
Liberty

Rep Power: 25 Benny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond reputeBenny Leonard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 759,465.21
Total Points: 1,242,264.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
I'm happy that Floyd Sr is given credit for Mayweather's jab. Great article, all though I disagree with Pacquiao not being able to beat Floyd.

This guy keeps bringing up Mayweather's combination punching. We're not talking SFW, LW or Jr WW Mayweather here. We're talking WW.
AGREE

I've been saying it for a while as well: Floyd isn't that same fighter...even Roach has acknowledged that. The last time he probably put it all together was at WW, but it was against Sharmba Mitchell.

He relies on pot-shots mostly...and even seems hesitant to mix it up. He finally brought back his jab which was nice to see but still missing out on the combos and activity.
To be honest, I'm not even sold on his stamina in an intense fight against someone strong with good speed anymore.

If this was the under 147 version of Floyd, I would say Yes, Floyd beats Pac and with confidence...even Cotto...but now, not as sure which is why I want to see the fight.

Last edited by Benny Leonard; 10-07-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Ogecca MaMa
Captain Gym

Rep Power: 12 Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,808,579,743,824.98
Total Points: 1,808,579,750,275.59
Cheers bro - mangler Fine wine bro - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler 
Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER As promised bro! - led No Message - led 
No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest 
Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelli View Post

true story
Floyd is 2 smart. he is fooling fans, media eevry1 else. he came to fight Pac. hopefully Pac wins 14th November, then it's going to be interesting
Old 10-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 21 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,125,199,531,059.54
Total Points: 1,125,199,564,505.88
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

I agree on the combinations point. He's yet to show that he can truly open up anymore. Although he did comment that he was rusty and wished he had used more combinations in the JMM fight.. But we'll see.

Oh, I think Manny is faster than Floyd, just less accurate. Accuracy and precision can make fast look like lightning, I think that's what this writer fell susceptible to.