Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Do you believe the conspiracy theories?
Yes I believe them 77 47.24%
No, I believe they were genuine terrorist attacks 86 52.76%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2009, 03:10 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,797,205.76
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
We should THINK about what the media tells us, and not believe everything we hear like mindless sheep.
There is this idea that anyone who doesnt believe the conspiracy theories are brainwashed sheep who will believe anything they are told.

Yet the same could be said about conspiracy theorists.

Many people distrust the media and the government, that doeant mean we automatically should believe these mostly wild conspiracy theories without any real evidence.

It comes down to hard evidence, facts, and plausibility.

Is it possible that the buildings could come down with the impact of the planes? YES. It has been illustrated HOW it is possible.

Or had the twin towers been secretly rigged with tons of explosives over the previous months, and set off to make the buildings give way exactly at the point of the planes impact?

Which is more plausible?

Its not about knowing 100% which is true or false and choosing a side. Its about making sense of what happened.

Seems to me the conspiracies are made up of lots of little facts and many IDEAS put together to form an alternative explanation.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:00 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.11
Total Points: 2,140,326,059,874.72
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - âallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - âallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Don't you wonder why those Israeli Mossad agents were filming the planes hitting and then celebrating with high-fives?
They were not. This is a lie. They were filming the second plane hitting. They were not the only ones filming the second plane. And frankly the claim that they were Mossad and not just Israeli students is dubious.

Quote:
Perhaps we are being led away from the real truth about 911 by focusing on whether there were explosives in the buildings, and whether a plane or a missile hit the Pentagon, etc.
It's certainly convenient, as I pointed out. The abandonment of th heroes of 9/11 by their government as they are left to fight crippling illnesses as a result of their action on the day is overlooked. It becomes hidden by the bull**** and that bull**** includes blaming Jews for it.

Quote:
There is a lot of manipulation and brainwashing going on from some very sophisticated, crafty people who own and or control the media. They believe they are the superior or "chosen" race and the rest of us are, in their words, "animals on two legs".
Whose words? What were those words? Did you find those words on castefootball?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,508,606,692.78
Total Points: 44,118,696,845.27
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Hitler's government did it to set up the pieces for him to get absolute power. History likes to repeat itself and the us govenment likes and learned to emulate many tactics from Nazi Germany. Another thing is that bush was nothing more than a puppet. This attack wherever it came from has benefited many people on both sides and there are some private and government entities that have become very rich and have been given a lot of power because of 9/11. I personally believe this was much more than a mere terrorist attack. I see it as part of a much bigger agenda.

But with that said, fuk it. I couldn't care less really. And I will continue to view it this way until the day I can do something about it
Old 10-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 118,424.55
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham 

Ok I guess I'll be the bigger man here and say ya Discovery Channel and History Channel are not "owned" by the same company, but if you look at their revolving door of excutives and chairmans you might find a few connections. But why should I list them?

Plane crash. Hey look a plane!

Pentagon Crash.

Where is the massive Boeing 757?

Hey look! A plane hit the ground and didnt vaporize? How weird.

United Airlines Flight 93
Old 10-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
There is this idea that anyone who doesnt believe the conspiracy theories are brainwashed sheep who will believe anything they are told.

Yet the same could be said about conspiracy theorists.

Many people distrust the media and the government, that doeant mean we automatically should believe these mostly wild conspiracy theories without any real evidence.

It comes down to hard evidence, facts, and plausibility.

Is it possible that the buildings could come down with the impact of the planes? YES. It has been illustrated HOW it is possible.

Or had the twin towers been secretly rigged with tons of explosives over the previous months, and set off to make the buildings give way exactly at the point of the planes impact?

Which is more plausible?

Its not about knowing 100% which is true or false and choosing a side. Its about making sense of what happened.

Seems to me the conspiracies are made up of lots of little facts and many IDEAS put together to form an alternative explanation.
Ok how is it plausible that a tower that was struck by nothing (WTC 7) Also collapsed in the same fashion that the twin towers did. Those folks who believe the official story are truly the ones trying to convince eveyone of it. The "conspiracy theorist" are just pointing out that **** dont add up. We want real answers. The families of 9/11 want real answers. The firefighters that answered the hardest call in American history want real answers about what really happend to their friends. I am a true patriot because I question my govt. I dont just blindly pledge my alligence and wave a flag around screaming god bless america because everyone else does. Its 8 years later and you can bet your ass 18 years later i'll have the same questions if i dont get some real answers.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Here's a page full of crazies that dont believe the official story about the attacks on Sept. 11. Everybody from Architects to Senior Military Officials to Pilots and Aviation Professianals to Intelligence Service Officials, Government Officials, Artists, Entertainers, and 9/11 Survivors and Family Members.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/
Old 10-03-2009, 06:38 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,797,205.76
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
Don't you wonder why those Israeli Mossad agents were filming the planes hitting and then celebrating with high-fives? Shouldn't they have been distressed at the idea of people dying? How did they know it was going to happen?

There is a lot of manipulation and brainwashing going on from some very sophisticated, crafty people who own and or control the media. They believe they are the superior or "chosen" race and the rest of us are, in their words, "animals on two legs". George Bush was afraid to stand up to them, the last president who refused to comply with them was JFK.
From the small amout i know, and that video u posted, it seemed they filmed the second plane crash. Why were they celebrating? Well, many anti-americans were also celebrating (in the middle east), and were they really celebrating? All we know is what some old lady saw. Was she mistaken?
Many people were filming 'documenting the event' when it happened.
Its not enough for me to make a giant leap to the conclusion it was all a big set up.

I also believe we are being lied to by the government over many things on a daily basis. But what the 'truth' is, i dont know. And i dont understand how people reach their conclusions about what 'is really going on'.
I think the government are corrupt, but to what extent, i dont know.
I wouldnt state i know exactly what they are doing and why, because IMO the evidence isnt there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Ok how is it plausible that a tower that was struck by nothing (WTC 7) Also collapsed in the same fashion that the twin towers did. Those folks who believe the official story are truly the ones trying to convince eveyone of it. The "conspiracy theorist" are just pointing out that **** dont add up. We want real answers. The families of 9/11 want real answers. The firefighters that answered the hardest call in American history want real answers about what really happend to their friends. I am a true patriot because I question my govt. I dont just blindly pledge my alligence and wave a flag around screaming god bless america because everyone else does. Its 8 years later and you can bet your ass 18 years later i'll have the same questions if i dont get some real answers.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

^Your Youtube vid is a joke dude. It looks like god dam controlled demolition to me. If you want to believe the uniques situation they point out to justify a buidling collapsing at free fall speed by all means keep on fighting the good fight i guess. But you really are insulting people with common sense with these lame videos. If buidlings do collapse do to fire can you point out any another building that collapsed the same way do to fires?

Carnivore I was being sarcastic. Very credible people on that website. But of course Bob Anomaly will never give it a good look through. Mos Def is not on it though and I found that a little stange.

Last edited by Panopticon; 10-03-2009 at 06:54 PM..
Old 10-03-2009, 06:50 PM
theghost#1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 theghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,002,303,922.00
Merry Christmas - msagrain 

when Bin Laden said he was responsible for the Attacks you should believe them
Old 10-03-2009, 06:55 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,429,248.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Here's a question for you conspiracy theorists........

Alright, say it's all true ; you guys know everything, and the rest of us are just ignorant "sheeple".

What then?

What are you doing about it?

Aside from posting about it incessantly online from the comfort of your cozy little computer chairs, I mean?

If you guys are so smart, and the rest of us are so damn stupid ; isn't the onus on you all to do something about it?

And not just sit at home and talk about it on the internet, and on a boxing forum, of all places?