Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-26-2009, 07:56 PM
King Jaffe Joffer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 King Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 240,549.33
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 
Default Arreola went life and death with Travis Walker.. He has no chance..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmWAvxleDc

Travis Walker was recently KNOCKED OUT in ROUND 1 by some journeyman BUM...

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...5431&cat=boxer

Arreola dies in the ring.... But I will be rooting for him because he's from the states.. I just dont understand how you arent in the best shape of your life for the biggest fight of your life. Not only did he let his fans down, but he let himself and his family down.. This is your chance to be Champ and make BIG MONEY FIGHTS.. But he threw it all away because he couldnt put the fork down.. Who are is advisors and nutritionist? They all need to be fired and stop being 'YES MEN' Someone needs to tell his fatass the way things are....
Maybe the only way he gets that through his fat ugly head is if Vitali knocks in there
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,298,062.04
Total Points: 767,082,275.54

yea i agreee.

Im thinkin 1st or 2nd round KO for Vitali.

BUUUUUUUT, just like you, ill be rooting hard for Arreola. I would go crazy if he won.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute

yea i agreee.

BUUUUUUUT, just like you, ill be rooting hard for Arreola. I would go crazy if he won.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmWAvxleDc

Travis Walker was recently KNOCKED OUT in ROUND 1 by some journeyman BUM...

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...5431&cat=boxer

Arreola dies in the ring.... But I will be rooting for him because he's from the states.. I just dont understand how you arent in the best shape of your life for the biggest fight of your life. Not only did he let his fans down, but he let himself and his family down.. This is your chance to be Champ and make BIG MONEY FIGHTS.. But he threw it all away because he couldnt put the fork down.. Who are is advisors and nutritionist? They all need to be fired and stop being 'YES MEN' Someone needs to tell his fatass the way things are....
Maybe the only way he gets that through his fat ugly head is if Vitali knocks in there
he definetly IS in the best shape of his career though.

This reminds me of TONEY-PETER 2. Toney promised for months to come in better shape, only to shock people and come in weighing MORE then he did for the previous fight.

However, Toney was much more lean and cut, he just added a lot of muscle mass.

Same thing with Arreola. He is much more cut and lean looking, and looks like he's got a lot more muscle definition now
Old 09-26-2009, 08:25 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 289,074,110,557.00
Total Points: 352,477,889,072.67
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kball15 View Post
yea i agreee.

Why would anyone root for a guy that come into the ring fat and out of shape every time over a guy who comes in shape and ready to fight? Its a disgrace to the sport.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
Why would anyone root for a guy that come into the ring fat and out of shape every time over a guy who comes in shape and ready to fight? Its a disgrace to the sport.
thats a rediculous reason not to root for someone. He is in no way a disgrace to the sport.

He is overweight no doubt, but he fights his ass off every single fight and gives extremely entertaining fights every single time out.

On top of that, he is extremely likeable, and he is an american. Why WOULDNT i root for him.

Im not saying i dislike Vitali, but i am not a fan of his
Old 09-26-2009, 08:30 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,050,695,852,708,792.00
Total Points: 15,050,695,852,710,626.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
yea i agreee.

Dang thats kind of fast don't you think? I mean, look how long Peter went, and peter sucks, the dude can't take a punch. I think Arreola will lose by UD. If he gets KO'd, he deserves it.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:52 PM
King Jaffe Joffer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 King Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these partsKing Jaffe Joffer is infamous around these parts
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

2 more hours baby! I want a competitive fight!
Old 09-26-2009, 08:56 PM
King Jaffe Joffer
Undisputed Champion

Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
he definetly IS in the best shape of his career though.
Yea, round...lol
Old 09-26-2009, 08:57 PM
starjammer
Sheriff

Rep Power: 33 starjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,677,574,970,032.37
Total Points: 1,683,811,149,653.68
happy st pattys.. - Howlin' Wolf S - S a m u r a i T - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i R - S a m u r a i 
J - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i E - S a m u r a i 
R - S a m u r a i Let's get the collection completed! - S a m u r a i &amp;quot;........&amp;quot; - S a m u r a i Another. - S a m u r a i Last one. - S a m u r a i 
merry xmas - Subtraction All good students bring an apple for their teacher :D (worth some extra credit, yeah?) - *Boss Lady* Ridding the Internet of one  illiterate cunt at a time! - *Boss Lady* Boxing Scene's bestest English teacher EVER! x - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab 
Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i 

I have a round 2 win for Vitali