Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Lady Fan
The Voice of Reason

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 15 Lady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,852,303,723.56
Total Points: 3,852,529,298.12
Manny was incredible last night. You are one of the few of us who knew he could do it. Congrats! - F•R•K•O ;) - DAN916 Chicane's quality ladyfan .Have a chilled one on me. - alza1988 kiss me good with those big lips - MexicanMauler Welcome back Lady Fan, - ThePhantom5 
for always winning the debates with squealpiggy - Freedom. Good Catholic - Rocky... marry me - ghns1133 A latte for my nabor, enjoy! - Uncle Howie Just for being U :-) - jkaisen41 
I'm not on often right now but it doesn't mean that I have forgotten U :-) - jkaisen41 
Default Is Floyd Mayweather Now Number One...

Is Floyd Mayweather Now Number One Pound For Pound Once Again?
By Aaron Screen, DoghouseBoxing (Sept 24, 2009) Photo © German Villasenor, DoghouseBoxing

After nearly two years out Floyd Mayweather on Saturday evening made his long anticipated return against fellow pound for pound great Juan Manuel Marquez and remained undefeated in impressive fashion. Whilst Marquez was game he simply has no answer to the speed and skill of Mayweather. What was surprising wasn’t the fact that Mayweather won, he was expected by many to beat the smaller man, it was the manner in which he defeated him.

Marquez has lost before but he has NEVER been beaten like this, the defeat to Mayweather was more decisive than any of his previous losses put together. It could be argued that Marquez is unlucky not to have been coming into the fight with Floyd with an undefeated record as each of his prior losses could be viewed as controversial. Prior to his loss to Mayweather the only fighters to defeat the brilliant Mexican were Javier Duran (disqualification loss in his pro debut) Freddie Norwood, Chris John and Manny Pacquiao, all were close fights, close enough to be disputed. There was no disputing this decision Floyd was Judge, Jury and Executioner and Marquez (50-5-1) was gracious enough to accept this and acknowledged that despite his best efforts the man they call Money was just too good.

Whether you love or hate him and despite fighting a smaller man what cannot be argued is that his performance was outstanding considering that Floyd was coming off a two year layoff, which brings me to the purpose of this article. For the past two years, because of his absence due to premature retirement Mayweather has been absent from all Pound for Pound lists, even when he announced his return back to the squared ring, most critics refused to place him back on the list until he actually competed. I am not arguing whether this is right or wrong I am simply asking where does he now stand after returning to defeat the number two fighter on the list?

Floyd fans would argue that he has never been beaten, he retired as the best and came back as the best and his performance over Marquez merely emphasises this.

On the contrary Pacquiao fans would argue that since Mayweather retired, the Pacman has taken over the mantle as pound for pound best by stepping up and defeating stellar competition and until this impressive streak ceases to continue he should remain as number one.

Both have good points, when looking at their common foes, again both would have differing opinions, Pacquiao has remained active and beat De La Hoya and Hatton in more impressive fashion than Mayweather, who would argue that he beat Marquez in more impressive fashion than Pacquiao, beat Hatton when he was undefeated whilst fighting De La Hoya at a weight he has never fought at.

Pacquiao may have beat a faded Hatton and a weight drained De La Hoya, but Mayweather beat Marquez with a distinct weight advantage in a division that he has never fought at.

These are just a few of the many arguments that arise when these two great fighters are mentioned in the same breath. As I mentioned both have good points, but which has the greatest argument to claim the title as the world’s best. Fight fans which is it, Pacman or Pretty Boy?

Is the fact that Mayweather has returned and beat the man who gave Pacquiao so much trouble enough, or must he first beat Pacquiao to regain his title as boxing’s best?

The question is a difficult one to answer and will lead to many disagreements between boxing fans but what will be agreed is that to put the issue to bed Mayweather and Pacquiao MUST fight each other and soon this is the only way we will really know who is numero uno.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Screen092409.htm
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-24-2009, 02:32 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 290 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,220,461,583,411.59
Total Points: 253,220,470,495,862.16
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Pac is still number one IMO. If he beats Cotto, it's not even a question.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:32 PM
MindBat
floyd gobbler

Rep Power: 51 MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,252,799,595,694.99
Total Points: 2,252,799,626,386.74
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

According to the official P4P rankings, he's #2.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:33 PM
freeloada
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 freeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132,102,296,642.20
Total Points: 1,132,102,340,375.18
San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 For being a great bro' - jazluvr449 Back atcha bro, cheers! 1 of NSB's best! - jazluvr449 Thanx homey. - mangler superman for beer...fair deal for my buddy - Makavelli 
it wouldn't be very 'pinoy' on my part to just buy 1...here's another - Makavelli more beer for the homey - Makavelli Cheers - mangler balut from the PI! lol - JM1 heres your favorite bigmac lol - JM1 
For my bro' - jazluvr449 another one cuz you're the best! - jazluvr449 These look nice lined up...lol. - jazluvr449 gracias bud - Makavelli There we are! Thanks for all you do! - jazluvr449 
medal of honor for you - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jazluvr449 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to freeloada

ummmm.. NO!!! lol..
Old 09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Navyboxer1109
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Navyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these partsNavyboxer1109 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,913.79

I think Manny's still above Floy in the P4P, but in all honesty, I think Floyd has better skills than Manny right now....right now being the emphatic point.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,533,858,774.51
Total Points: 9,554,078,348.13
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 

no but he is indeed a solid #2.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Dirt McGirt
Waddaboutchee

Rep Power: 5 Dirt McGirt has a spectacular aura aboutDirt McGirt has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,136.72
Good Poster - Little Mac Good Poster - Little Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
no but he is indeed a solid #2.
Who has Floyd beat to earn being number 2?

Shane Mosley should easily be number 2 instead of Floyd. Unlike Mayweather, Mosley actually fights the best fighters in his own weight division. Mosley's last few fights have included an impressive win over Margarito, a win at light middleweight against Mayorga, and a controversial decision loss to Miguel Cotto, all very strong welterweights and above, which is far more impressive than Floyds victories including 2 people who last fought at super lightweight. Mosley beat De la Hoya in his prime, twice (although the 2nd is highly dubious for obvious reasons), while Mayweather recently struggled to beat a washed up version by split decision.

i give a little credit to Mayweather for beating Ricky Hatton, because he's a better fighter than most people think, but thats about it.

Last edited by Dirt McGirt; 09-24-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: weight class error
Old 09-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 69 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,515,675,630,982.73
Total Points: 20,545,808,078,577.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

He has to beat Shane or winner of Cotto vs Pacquiao for that.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:33 PM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 494,760,217,652,810,880.00
Total Points: 494,761,241,599,458,048.00
2 For the Man - jazluvr my homey reed, keep up the good work! - Pretty Boy32 For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo 
Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 
Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 
50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Beating hatton at 140 > Beating Marquez at WW.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:36 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 230 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,805,182,329,910,565.75
Total Points: 1,805,182,330,298,113.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Who gives a **** what Ring says anymore. Now a days you put your fighter or a fighter anywhere you want. I got him around 20 right now.