Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#11
Old 09-21-2009, 01:23 PM
L.Ellerbe
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 0 L.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these partsL.Ellerbe is infamous around these parts
Points: 67,231.75
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 67,231.75
Default

from the state of your karma bar...the fact you have a photoshopped avatar and the fact you say fraud bumweather would be beaten in 1 round by pac

oh and how you say pac showed mayweather how to beat marquez


this thread equals a epic fail...why arent teenagers monitored then banned on this sit
Reply With Quote
L.Ellerbe is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#12
Old 09-21-2009, 01:25 PM
PRINCSHERPY
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 915
Rep Power: 0 PRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond reputePRINCSHERPY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 108,326.87
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 108,326.87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
maybe he didnt knock him out because he was taking it easy on him. its funny because pac man didnt and came out wit a draw and a controversial split decision. so who's the better fighter?


That fight dont mean sh.t!

You are noob in boxing obviously.

You forgot that PACQUIAO murder HOYA in 8 rounds and FLOYD
lost by controversial decision.
FLOYD SR. said that HOYA won clearly.

PACQUIAO murder HATTON in 2 rounds,MAYWEATHER and JOE CORTEZ knocked HATTON in 10 rounds!


So who is better fighter?

PACQUIAO
Reply With Quote
PRINCSHERPY is offline
#13
Old 09-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Pullcounter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 42,736
Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,048,292,374.64
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,388,714.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex-One View Post
Keep dreaming. PBF would embarrass Pac and stop him.
floyd can't even stop jmm... quit dreaming
Reply With Quote
Pullcounter is offline
#14
Old 09-21-2009, 01:35 PM
boxingfan4life
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,329
Rep Power: 10 boxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,056.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,056.07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
That fight dont mean sh.t!

You are noob in boxing obviously.

You forgot that PACQUIAO murder HOYA in 8 rounds and FLOYD
lost by controversial decision.
FLOYD SR. said that HOYA won clearly.

PACQUIAO murder HATTON in 2 rounds,MAYWEATHER and JOE CORTEZ knocked HATTON in 10 rounds!


So who is better fighter?

PACQUIAO
No my friend you are clearly the noob. Everyone knows the de la hoya was weak and weight drained when he fought pac man. he was out of his comfort zone. mayweather fought de la hoya when he was in better shape and more comfortable. mayweather knocked hatton out when he was still undefeated. pac man pretty much knocked out a damaged goods hatton. pacquaio couldnt beat marquez in their first fight in which he knocked him down three times in one round. the next fight was barely won and its still controversial to this day. mayweather dominated marquez for 12 rounds to the point where marquez only landed 12% of his punches. did pacquaio do that? no the hell he didnt. also lets look at the records. mayweather is undefeated while pacquaio has some losses which include a knockout losss. mayweather has fought and beat more champions than pacquiao. so let me ask you again who is the better fighter. oh let me remind you that pac is not number one because he beat floyd. its just because he retired. if it wasnt for floyd's retirement he would still be number two. who is the better fighter now?
Reply With Quote
boxingfan4life is offline
#15
Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 PM
boxingfan4life
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,329
Rep Power: 10 boxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,056.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,056.07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
That fight dont mean sh.t!

You are noob in boxing obviously.

You forgot that PACQUIAO murder HOYA in 8 rounds and FLOYD
lost by controversial decision.
FLOYD SR. said that HOYA won clearly.

PACQUIAO murder HATTON in 2 rounds,MAYWEATHER and JOE CORTEZ knocked HATTON in 10 rounds!


So who is better fighter?

PACQUIAO
and also your gonna listen to what floyd sr has to say. this is the same man who accused pacquiao of taking steroids. and if you paid attention he told both fighters that they clearly won. get outta here noob.
Reply With Quote
boxingfan4life is offline
#16
Old 09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 9,460
Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,383,808.96
Bank: 24,128,425,560.23
Total Points: 24,134,809,369.19
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexpwr915 View Post
Mayweather carried Marquez out of respect. Don't be an idiot and think that he would have had any trouble physically injuring the man. He didn't want to show the man any disrespect when Marquez did him the favor of accepting the fight after his weight issue.
Bull ****. Mayweather looks like that in all his fights. You think he carried everbody. Mayweather will never engage and back peddle even against smaller opponents.
Reply With Quote
Alibata is offline
#17
Old 09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 東京都
Posts: 182,455
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 385 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,001,138,254,709.05
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,704,709.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
No my friend you are clearly the noob. Everyone knows the de la hoya was weak and weight drained when he fought pac man. he was out of his comfort zone. mayweather fought de la hoya when he was in better shape and more comfortable. mayweather knocked hatton out when he was still undefeated. pac man pretty much knocked out a damaged goods hatton. pacquaio couldnt beat marquez in their first fight in which he knocked him down three times in one round. the next fight was barely won and its still controversial to this day. mayweather dominated marquez for 12 rounds to the point where marquez only landed 12% of his punches. did pacquaio do that? no the hell he didnt. also lets look at the records. mayweather is undefeated while pacquaio has some losses which include a knockout losss. mayweather has fought and beat more champions than pacquiao. so let me ask you again who is the better fighter. oh let me remind you that pac is not number one because he beat floyd. its just because he retired. if it wasnt for floyd's retirement he would still be number two. who is the better fighter now?
This whole thread is stupid, but I need to address some of your points.

If Hatton and De La Hoya were damaged good after fighting Mayweather, then Marquez was certainly damaged goods after 2 brutal wars with Pacquiao.

And about those fights: Pacquiao at least came in on the specified weight. Mayweather fought Marquez two weight class higher than he was comfortable with. Is there any wonder Marquez looked like he was fighting with concrete boots on?

Please. If you give credit to Mayweather for beating up a lightweight who was that far out of his comfort zone, you need your head examined.
Reply With Quote
S A M U R A I is offline
#18
Old 09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
R.Winky Wright
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 1,060
Rep Power: 0 R.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these parts
Points: 81,513.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,513.07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
Keep dreaming that FLOYD will fight legit WW.

Aint gonna happen.

PACQUIAO would murder FRAUD BUMWEATHER in 1 round!
how when pac could do in 2 fights that mayweather did in one. where is your head at man?
Reply With Quote
R.Winky Wright is offline
#19
Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
fightfan_79
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,140
Rep Power: 11 fightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 334,336.21
Bank: 7,756,355.60
Total Points: 8,090,691.81
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
maybe he didnt knock him out because he was taking it easy on him. its funny because pac man didnt and came out wit a draw and a controversial split decision. so who's the better fighter?
So Floyd was taking it easy during a fight with a blown up SFW/LW? Why would he do that knowing that people either want to see him KO Marquez or Lose? Either way.....he got no credit out of me for his 12 round decision.

Your right....Pac didin't (not allow HBO to weigh him on fight night, fail to make the contracted weight, let off the gas pedal for 24 rounds against a prime Marquez in a comfortable weightclass for Juan) get a UD against Marquez...but he did KD 4 times....and is not the defensive genius that Floyd is, but he gave it his all for 24 rounds. Better FIGHTER...Manny...better BOXER...Floyd.
Reply With Quote
fightfan_79 is offline
#20
Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
R.Winky Wright
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 1,060
Rep Power: 0 R.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these partsR.Winky Wright is infamous around these parts
Points: 81,513.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,513.07
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S a m u r a i View Post
This whole thread is stupid, but I need to address some of your points.

If Hatton and De La Hoya were damaged good after fighting Mayweather, then Marquez was certainly damaged goods after 2 brutal wars with Pacquiao.

And about those fights: Pacquiao at least came in on the specified weight. Mayweather fought Marquez two weight class higher than he was comfortable with. Is there any wonder Marquez looked like he was fighting with concrete boots on?

Please. If you give credit to Mayweather for beating up a lightweight who was that far out of his comfort zone, you need your head examined.
but he had easier fights in between to set the stage with mayweather. and pac had a huge problem with JMM because their skills are similar pac ahead because he is more of a gym rat.

I'll minus weight as a factor because pac and mayweather in their fights have had the advantage. so based of pure skill, maweather is head and shoulders above Pac. the only reason why he didn't KO JMM is because JMM played it safe as opposed to going for the win.
Reply With Quote
R.Winky Wright is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
number, p4p!!!!!!!!!!, pacquiao

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.