Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Age: 27
Posts: 1,871
Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,733.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,733.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 
Default Can all my fellow PRicans FINALLY admit that Floyd would EMBARRASS Cotto?!

All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighters and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objective about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?

Last edited by tito yuca; 09-20-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
tito yuca is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 09-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 36
Posts: 24,263
Rep Power: 61 Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute Ray* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 131,585.76
Bank: 2,844,662,859,381,268.50
Total Points: 2,844,662,859,512,854.50
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson  an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black  Cool cat, good poster - mangler  Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i  Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya  Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom.  have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Not from the PR but i also believe Mayweather would beat Cotto without too many troubles along the way but i still want to see it, Because PBF is 32 and by the time he fights next he should be 33 so that might be a better time to beat him.
Reply With Quote
Ray* is offline
#3
Old 09-20-2009, 07:04 PM
MatchMaker215
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Badlandz/NorthPhilly
Posts: 1,526
Rep Power: 35 MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,203,385.02
Bank: 1,795,103,454.81
Total Points: 1,801,306,839.83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito yuca View Post
All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighter and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objectiva about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?
Im rican,but yea i definitely believe Pbf would beat Cotto,by a wide UD.....dont know if Cotto would be punished and bloodied,but Pbf would win by a comfortable UD
Reply With Quote
MatchMaker215 is offline
#4
Old 09-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Animalistic 4.0
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 145
Rep Power: 0 Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts Animalistic 4.0 is infamous around these parts
Points: 8,344.92
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,344.92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito yuca View Post
All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighters and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objective about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?
Dumb asses like you is the reason Puerto Rico is getting more ****ed every day. You don't even think straight mama bicho.
Reply With Quote
Animalistic 4.0 is offline
#5
Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jayuya, PR
Posts: 21,484
Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 499,798.02
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 674,067.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood  congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli  congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab  5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro  Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN  woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua  A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler  for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp  put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1  have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1  youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1  make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1  Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449  No Message - boxing fanatic  More food - mangler  No Message - Fiend  Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro  Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Default

I respet your opinion TS, but you are just a Cotto hater and always has been. We have a lot of that **** in PR. jealous Mo Fos hating on others, for no reason.

FLoyd wont embarras anybody, unless they are from 2 divisions below.

theres a reason why he dont want non of Cotto nor of Mosley!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Ch@mpBox@PR is offline
#6
Old 09-20-2009, 07:07 PM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Age: 27
Posts: 1,871
Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,733.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,733.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
Dumb asses like you is the reason Puerto Rico is ****ed. You don't even think straight mama bicho.
Thanks for providicing a lucid, well-thought, loquacious counterargument to my assestment. You sound like a real knowledgable boxing fan.
Reply With Quote
tito yuca is offline
#7
Old 09-20-2009, 07:07 PM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 26,904
Rep Power: 167 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,000,000,000,009,056.00
Bank: 136,904,924,886,645,104.00
Total Points: 156,904,924,886,654,144.00
Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady*  Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy  Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led  Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy  No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns  somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake  No Message - chiguy91  No Message - chiguy91  Happy Bday - Terrel 
Happy bday bro - MANGLER  Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy  Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer  Happy holidays bro! - led*  Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 
Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830  HBD bro - led*  Skills loves dills - junior gong  everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose-  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92  Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92  Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92  Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92  Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92  Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92  Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 
Default

I wonder how long it takes for someone to say you aren't a real Puerto Rican.
Reply With Quote
SkillspayBills is offline
#8
Old 09-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bronx, New York
Age: 26
Posts: 31,344
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 80 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,132,600,198.83
Bank: 1,034,951,105,485,392.00
Total Points: 1,034,981,238,085,590.88
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy!  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 
Default

Mayweather would block all of Cotto's left hooks.
Reply With Quote
Doctor_Tenma is online now
#9
Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Age: 27
Posts: 1,871
Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute tito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,733.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,733.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
I respet your opinion TS, but you are just a Cotto hater and always has been. We have a lot of that **** in PR. jealous Mo Fos hating on others, for no reason.

FLoyd wont embarras anybody, unless they are from 2 divisions below.

theres a reason why he dont want non of Cotto nor of Mosley!!!!!
I was actually a Cotto fan once, I had him in my sig when I first came to this site. Him being a dick, and getting constantly hit by fighters nowhere near his level made me realize it was stupid to support him just because he was born in the same place as me.

I expect better from you man. You are smarter than the average poster, so if you don't agree with what I said, why not explain it in detail instead of just calling me a hater?
Reply With Quote
tito yuca is offline
#10
Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jayuya, PR
Posts: 21,484
Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 499,798.02
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 674,067.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood  congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli  congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab  5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro  Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN  woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua  A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler  for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp  put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1  have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1  youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1  make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1  Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449  No Message - boxing fanatic  More food - mangler  No Message - Fiend  Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro  Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
I wonder how long it takes for someone to say you aren't a real Puerto Rican.
Nope. Nobody should say that, because TS is a smart Mo Fo.

he is just a Cotto hater!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Ch@mpBox@PR is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
admit , cotto?! , embarrass , fellow , finally , floyd , pricans

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.