Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-20-2009, 07:05 AM
We want Floyd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 We want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,486.22
Total Points: 345,028.13
Default I need some clarification regarding FMJ's comments in his post-fight conference

I was watching the post-fight conference and Floyd was asked by one of the writers who he was going to fight next, on top of him saying that "I don't run after otherfighters, they choose me" .

He also added that, it was up to his team(Ellerbe, Haymon, Roger) and Richard Schaeffer. Does that mean he's now with GBP?

I mean, if he included Schaeffer's name as part of the decision making, to me that sounds like he's somehow hooked up with GBP. I know they co-promoted his tune-up fight, but, is he a GBP fighter himself? I mean, why would he say it's up to his own team and Schaeffer?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2009, 07:18 AM
-GR -
Contender

Rep Power: 0 -GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts-GR - is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,696.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by We want Floyd View Post
I was watching the post-fight conference and Floyd was asked by one of the writers who he was going to fight next, on top of him saying that "I don't run after otherfighters, they choose me" .

He also added that, it was up to his team(Ellerbe, Haymon, Roger) and Richard Schaeffer. Does that mean he's now with GBP?

I mean, if he included Schaeffer's name as part of the decision making, to me that sounds like he's somehow hooked up with GBP. I know they co-promoted his tune-up fight, but, is he a GBP fighter himself? I mean, why would he say it's up to his own team and Schaeffer?
He's fighting Mosley. The wink at the beginning of the fight, the interview which was ruined by Max, it all points to that. GB has the biggest money fights for him since Top Rank and him don't get along