Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,287,597,148,632.30
Total Points: 10,288,608,120,921.47
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner View Post
I knew you would watch..................
When did I say I didnt?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Kevin Jesus
Banned

Rep Power: 22 Kevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,036.94
Total Points: 109,005.41
hittin u back homey ... - -Boxzilla- For keeping it real. - street bully To my man Kev for being a good sport. - S a m u r a i Have a tuna melt homey - mangler for keepin it real.... - -veteran420- 
to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether My buddie.. - Dorian Have a bottle on me, fellow Floyd fan - The_Executioner Thanks, have a beer on me! - Spacey1991 You rock my friend - deanrw 
&amp;quot;My shit is paid for , how 'bout yours?&amp;quot; - Floyd Maywether Jr - shobox One of Boxingscenes good guys - JAB5239 To my homeboy - Pretty Boy32 One of the coolest cats on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i Have a snack, my nizzle - mangler jr 
My Buddie, My Buddie, wherever I go, he go :p - Dorian war mayweather! - S.G. My DUde! - Ether For My Bro - Pretty Boy32 I hope you slip and break something ;p - Dorian 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Childhood Cancer - Pretty Boy32 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

This fight needs to outsell UFC 103 not for Mayweather's bragging rights, for the whole boxing community can tell all the MMA fans to STFU. Every boxing fan should support this PPV card because it's not like it's a bad one.

You have undefeated Chris John in a really good fight against Rocky Juarez, you have an exciting crossroads match with Katsidis who is rarely in a dull fight, vs Escobedo who i'm sure will come to give his all against Katsidis. Lastly you have Marquez who always comes to fight and even if Mayweather is a defensive fighter I can't see this being a boring fight. Marquez will bring out the best in Floyd.

All in all, i want the PPV to do good numbers for boxing in general.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 136,444,418,804.21
Total Points: 136,450,558,731.04
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
Hey, Horus, how many marketing dollars were spent on Pac V Marquez and how many you think are being spent on Floyd V Marquez?
do u have the answer to that question?
and do u have the documents to prove the answer to that question?

Probably not...

So dont ask basically Hypnotically questions and expect Factual Answers.

the point is...the deck is stacked against Mayweather and he is still going to pull it off...

FACTS are FACTS.
I just provide the context.

These are the FACTS:

when Pacquiao vs. JMM fought
  1. Didnt have the UFC competing with them on the same night...
  2. Wasnt in a recession
  3. The media and fans didnt try to boycott the fight...

Everything else people say is a Hypnotical or a Conspiracy Theory that seems to be infamous around here.

FACTS ARE FACTS

even with a recession, the media trashing this fight,fans talking of boycotting and UFC competing with it all on the same night...
The Mayweather fight will still do more than 450,000 Homes...

The deck is completely stacked against Mayweather and I still think he will pull it out.

This fight will prove Mayweather claim on him being a cash cow.

oh yeah..
he has been off for 2 years.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
Sorry, but we've been in a recession for a while now and all Pacquiao/Marquez had was a countdown.

Marquez/Mayweather has:

24/7
A Rescheduling to a later date (2 months) which adds to more room for promotion
a low budget countdown by HBO
Theater showings which obviously bring attention to the fights
CEO of Goldenboy coming out on Fox news shows promoting the fight

I dont think I've seen a fight in recent times as promoted and marketed as this fight has been.

Let me tell you what it also has:
  • UFC competing with them on the same night...
  • In a recession
  • The media Broadcasting the Fight as being not fan friendly , and a mismatch
  • A full on Campaign by Fans, Rival Promoters, Writers, every boxingwebsite, and etc to boycott the fight...

Like I said before:

even with a recession, the media trashing this fight,fans talking of boycotting and UFC competing with it all on the same night...
The deck is completely stacked against Mayweather and I still think he will pull it out.
oh yeah..

Last edited by Horus; 09-16-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:30 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,287,597,148,632.30
Total Points: 10,288,608,120,921.47
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Let me tell you what it also has:
  • UFC competing with them on the same night...
  • In a recession
  • The media Broadcasting the Fight as being not fan friendly
  • A full on Campaign by Fans, Rival Promoters, Writers, and etc to boycott the fight...

Like I said before:

oh yeah..
did you just call me an Tio Juan?
Old 09-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
did you just call me an Tio Juan?
no i did not
Old 09-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,647,526,042.37
Total Points: 4,505,798,986,628.35
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

I'm not that excited but will buy it, simply because I buy the majority of half way decent cards.

I'm actually more excited about the undercard than the main event.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

this fight will display imo the two most complete boxers in the game today.
I can go on and on as to why they are the two most complete boxers today but it doesnt need to be explain...

I expect floyd to go out and prove a point.. or get lay on his back trying to prove a point.

If you dont buy this fight LIVE, you will never know how it was when it actually happen in the moment...!!