Ringside bag gloves - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 09-15-2009, 05:57 PM
xxMidgetxx
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 xxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,331.96
Default Ringside bag gloves

I just got them today for an amazing 30 dollars usually 60 dollars. I tried them out on the back for 10 minutes and I felt no pain on my hands and I wasn't even wearing wraps. http://www.ringside.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TG23
The paddings great, but there should be a bit more on the wrist. I can finally hit as hard as I can without my hands hurting or bleeding.
The design is nice with a mix of black and red my to favorite colors it just looks as good as the grant bag gloves.
The gloves are comfortable and have holes near the wrist so your hands don't get to sweaty. Plus their not to tight or to loose.

Overall these are my 2nd gloves I ever bought. I first got the crappy 20 dollar everlast that lasted 2 months and I recommened you get these while they are on sale. Anyways I'll keep posted and tell you how they hold up in the future.

Quality:9.5/10
Performance:9.7/10
Value:10/10

Last edited by xxMidgetxx; 09-15-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 AM
BoxingJackal
Up and Comer

Bank: 400,433.47
Total Points: 402,641.38

Good Review, I can only imagine how much you'd like a real expensive quality glove.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:17 PM
mrboxer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,135.24

if you hit the bag without wraps and your hands do not hurt you are hitting the bag without much power,your hands should always have the wraps properly on,this way your hands and wrists are protected,your cheap pair of gloves lasted only 2 months why did the neighbours dog get to them,remember use wraps under a pair of gloves approved by the boxing commission in your state
Old 09-16-2009, 08:26 PM
worldchampion
Contender

Total Points: 32,132.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboxer View Post
if you hit the bag without wraps and your hands do not hurt you are hitting the bag without much power,your hands should always have the wraps properly on,this way your hands and wrists are protected,your cheap pair of gloves lasted only 2 months why did the neighbours dog get to them,remember use wraps under a pair of gloves approved by the boxing commission in your state
why would they have to be approved by the boxing commission if its just training
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 AM
mrboxer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,135.24

this way you have what the pros use,they are official,the weight the size,
Old 09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
fdotorres
Banned

Rep Power: 0 fdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,076,875,790.66
Total Points: 1,076,902,994.85
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jessica Alba 

you'd have an orgasm if you ever tried winning

Share This With Friends

Tags
gloves, ringside

User Tag List