Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-15-2009, 12:07 PM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 39 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,491,942,245.26
Total Points: 18,988,659,176.31
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather >>>Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 
Exclamation A ghost is chasing juanma lopez! (caballero)

Caguas - The next defense of Juan Manuel Lopez, the bantamweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), is Oct. 10 against Tanzanian Rogers Mtagwa at Madison Square Garden.

But the first name that came up yesterday in the first official weight in done in the gym Cheo Aponte, was that of the Panamanian Celestino Caballero.

"The idea was that this was the last fight at 122 and go in January for the 126. There have been several things. First went to fight the winner between Steve Luevano and Bernabe Concepcion. Earn Luevano, but there skilling and I think there will be revenge, "he said.

"Another reason is that there is much insistence that the bout with Celestino Caballero is performed. I told my developers to make efforts so that this fight is signed. We have a tentative date which is 23 January (in Puerto Rico). That's the last time (to fight) in 122.

1 of 0
Lopez acknowledged that boxing fans are pushing this fight against Panama.

"I know, personally, financially, I will not get the money we should. It's a fight that must be done because the public is impatient, "he added. "We must make certain fights for the public to calm down. Maybe not the amount we earn we want, but we gained other things and is a fight that interests me. "

The interest of Lopez, who is unbeaten in the 26 fights he has done with 24 of these fast track "it's because Knight has been very talkative.

"That is realized, is part of the promoters. Knight keeps talking and talking. I will fight for him, not so much for me. Celestino dreams of being like me. He has never fought in a 'pay per view'. I do it because I have offended me and the offending Puerto Rico has offended because I am a representative of the flag of Puerto Rico. When I get a ring represent Puerto Rico, I do not represent me, "he said. "That's why I'm upset and so I want to make the fight."

In prepesaje

While waiting for this fight, Lee is prepared with two 'sparring partner' of the first order and yesterday arrested the scale at 133 pounds, 7.3 pounds below the weight that should be for this date. The Boxing Commission requires them to combat fighters headlines a month before the lawsuit are 15% above the regulatory weight.

Combat with Mtgawa, which according to BoxRec not less than 124 pounds since 2000, will be held Oct. 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York, which is filing the lawsuit Lopez in the Big Apple with a view his scheduled fight June 12 in this same scenario, on the eve of the Puerto Rican Parade in New York.

"For me this fight is very important. It will be in New York. We will be fighting the day before the parade, either in Israel Marquez, with whom he is. It is therefore very important to look good in this fight (against Mtgawa), "he said while indicating that it is at 75% and 5 missing additional sparring. "People think I'm going to fight alone and it is not. Let's fight against a great fighter. It's a fight rather complicated, so we have two fighters: one is Jorge Diaz, 9-0 and 5 knockouts, and we have Jonathan Oquendo, "he explained on their 'flat'.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 39 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 
Cool

what about now!!!!!!!!!

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR JUANMA1!!!! LETS KICK SOME ASS!!! NOW WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHOS DUCKING WHO!!

NO ES LO MISMO LLAMAR AL DIABLO, QUE VERLO VENIR!!!!

Last edited by mellow_mood; 09-15-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:09 PM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 

http://www.elnuevodia.com/unfantasma...ue-615328.html

heres the link.... there's a vid of him there talking about this....
Old 10-12-2009, 02:52 AM
bunce101
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond reputebunce101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 73,334.33

LOL at Juanma
Old 10-13-2009, 10:50 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunce101 View Post
LOL at Juanma
lol @ you!!!!

red boy! sorry
Old 10-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 654,393.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_mood View Post
lol @ you!!!!

red boy! sorry
Mellow, First of all STFU Juanma is ducking Caballero and he is scare!! LOL

Segundo, como el link lleg a otra cosa no al articulo, como brega para verlo
!!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Ah, yMellow, Cabron arregla la traduccion que el google translate est horrendo!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
Ah, yMellow, Cabron arregla la traduccion que el google translate est horrendo!!!!!!
lmao!! man.. im 2 lazy 2 do that!!

**** it leave it like that

Old 10-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_mood View Post
lmao!! man.. im 2 lazy 2 do that!!

**** it leave it like that

How the **** I get to article, that link sends me to a search page!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:23 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
How the **** I get to article, that link sends me to a search page!
let me see if I can find the link