Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Which Division will the Super Bowl Champion Come From
NFC South 2 9.09%
AFC South 1 4.55%
NFC North 1 4.55%
AFC North 1 4.55%
NFC East 2 9.09%
AFC East 2 9.09%
NFC West 9 40.91%
AFC West 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2014, 10:56 PM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Rep Power: 20 BrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 657,264,763,323.26
Total Points: 1,927,412,264,911,134.50
stop being an ignorrant flomo - pimpgoz STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Shhh, dont say a word. - Hous Bumsniffing, racist floydgimp - junior gong Box of tissues to wipe away those tears which you shed due to me exposing rap for what it is, insecure little p*ssy LOL - takingaim 
I'M RICHHHHH - BrushMyHair a good poster - jas another dumb floyd/broner fanboy - Weltschmerz Here.......Put this on and pretend you're older LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER For keeping it real on the Lara Canelo fight - jas 
Flan :love: - -jose- War bhop! - jas It's B-Suth's birthday homey!!! war suth til i die - Mike D Thanks for the gift! Back at you! - Jalisciense909 For the Naoya Inoue group. The Monster Team! - Jalisciense909 
Default The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

I know it is early, but who is just waiting for football season to start. I AM

Go Chargerz

BoltUp.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:48 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,878,541.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

In before my Steelers go 10-6 to win the division, and Big Ben yet again gets snubbed from the Pro Bowl. We win our Wild Card game, lose to New England in the divisional round.

Can't wait to see this season. Whole new Steeler D which was 13th overall last year, which is way too low for us. Shazier, Tuitt, Mitchell....ALL new on defense. Shamarko Thomas and Cortez Allen hopefully finally get more playing time because they deserve it. Old aging vets like Keisel, Woodley, Foote, Clark, and average vets lie Hood and Woods are replaced with younger players. Going to be interesting.

Can't wait to see Bell, Blount, and Archer in our backfield, going to be fun to watch.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:55 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Rep Power: 20 BrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond repute
stop being an ignorrant flomo - pimpgoz STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Shhh, dont say a word. - Hous Bumsniffing, racist floydgimp - junior gong Box of tissues to wipe away those tears which you shed due to me exposing rap for what it is, insecure little p*ssy LOL - takingaim 
I'M RICHHHHH - BrushMyHair a good poster - jas another dumb floyd/broner fanboy - Weltschmerz Here.......Put this on and pretend you're older LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER For keeping it real on the Lara Canelo fight - jas 
Flan :love: - -jose- War bhop! - jas It's B-Suth's birthday homey!!! war suth til i die - Mike D Thanks for the gift! Back at you! - Jalisciense909 For the Naoya Inoue group. The Monster Team! - Jalisciense909 

Who will take it all
Who will have a bounce back year
What team will surprise
What team will disappoint
What team will exceed expectations
What team will not live up to the expectations
What players will surprise
Will Clowney and Manziel Be Successful

This will be found out during the season. I can't wait, I am ready for some football.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:56 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
In before my Steelers go 10-6 to win the division, and Big Ben yet again gets snubbed from the Pro Bowl. We win our Wild Card game, lose to New England in the divisional round.

Can't wait to see this season. Whole new Steeler D which was 13th overall last year, which is way too low for us. Shazier, Tuitt, Mitchell....ALL new on defense. Shamarko Thomas and Cortez Allen hopefully finally get more playing time because they deserve it. Old aging vets like Keisel, Woodley, Foote, Clark, and average vets lie Hood and Woods are replaced with younger players. Going to be interesting.

Can't wait to see Bell, Blount, and Archer in our backfield, going to be fun to watch.

I think Steelers would beat new england in the playoffs. New England looks like they are on the decline, and revis has not been the same since his injury.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:57 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Quote:

Don't forget Martavis Bryant
Old 05-30-2014, 01:04 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair View Post
I think Steelers would beat new england in the playoffs. New England looks like they are on the decline, and revis has not been the same since his injury.
We can't beat New England in the playoffs, or at Foxborough in general. Not since Brady came along.

I don't want to sound like a Brady nuthugger, but the guy to me is still the best QB around. He had a good season and went to the AFC Championship last year with little Julian Edelman has his primary target. He lost Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. It may have been, from a surrounding talent perspective, his best season.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:06 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
Don't forget Martavis Bryant
I think he has big potential, I don't think he see's too many targets this year though. I do think Markus Wheaton takes a big step this year. Dude has killer speed, and with opposing D's focusing on Antonio Brown who's now a Top 5 WR, and with Moore/Miller working the middle of the field, Wheaton will have his targets.

So long as Pittsburgh's guys take that next step, we could have a good year. Will be interesting.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:11 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
Who will take it all
Who will have a bounce back year
What team will surprise
What team will disappoint
What team will exceed expectations
What team will not live up to the expectations
What players will surprise
Will Clowney and Manziel Be Successful

This will be found out during the season. I can't wait, I am ready for some football.
I think the Steelers have bounce back year.

Redskins and Giants surprise possibly....

Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals under perform....

Eagles don't live up to expectations....

Manzil gets his sh*t pushed in. Clowney gets his, but doesn't change life in Houston.

Emmanuel Sanders has big year in Denver.....
Old 05-30-2014, 01:14 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Quote:
I think the Steelers have bounce back year.

Redskins and Giants surprise possibly....

Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals under perform....

Eagles don't live up to expectations....

Manzil gets his sh*t pushed in. Clowney gets his, but doesn't change life in Houston.

Emmanuel Sanders has big year in Denver.....
Panthers and Cardinals will be good.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:16 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Quote:
We can't beat New England in the playoffs, or at Foxborough in general. Not since Brady came along.

I don't want to sound like a Brady nuthugger, but the guy to me is still the best QB around. He had a good season and went to the AFC Championship last year with little Julian Edelman has his primary target. He lost Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. It may have been, from a surrounding talent perspective, his best season.
Best qb is either Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, or Cam Newton. Peyton Manning is old and a good Tom Brady would have turned Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson into pro bowlers.