Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-25-2016, 01:06 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 58,639.80
Red face A discussion on the prevalence virginity in Japan

Wow so over 40% of 18-34 year old Japanese male and females are virgin?? I knew they were pretty unsocial (many of the Japanese exchange students I met were very shy and quiet) but I didn't know it was this bad!

Maybe I could "spit some game", if I was there? I heard they like foreigners... but then again, they may just see me as another Asian
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Welp, maybe I'd fit in more in Japan! Weirdly enough, so many posters seem to be visiting the place! I thought they hated foreigners. How are your experiences with them guys?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 10-25-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:17 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
racer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,000,076,791.29
No Message - -jose- thanks for the gift - -jose- To wash down the yayo lol thanks bro - El-blanco Movies - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 1lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Wow so over 40% of 18-34 year old Japanese male and females are virgin?? I knew they were pretty unsocial (many of the Japanese exchange students I met were very shy and quiet) but I didn't know it was this bad!

Maybe I could "spit some game", if I was there? I heard they like foreigners... but then again, they may just see me as another Asian

Welp, maybe I'd fit in more in Japan! Weirdly enough, so many posters seem to be visiting the place! I thought they hated foreigners. How are your experiences with them guys?
Im here now and it's the most friendly country I have ever visited and I've been to a number of places. The Japanese go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you. This is a great country with great people. In no way are they unsocial.
racer59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:20 AM #3
Up and Comer

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really niceShaolin Sword is just really nice
Total Points: 58,639.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer59 View Post
Im here now and it's the most friendly country I have ever visited and I've been to a number of places. The Japanese go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you. This is a great country with great people. In no way are they unsocial.
Have you had any luck with the ladies bud?
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:24 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
racer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,000,076,791.29
No Message - -jose- thanks for the gift - -jose- To wash down the yayo lol thanks bro - El-blanco Movies - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 1lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
Have you had any luck with the ladies bud?
I'm here with my wife and she isn't into swingin....so, no. But I'd say say it's probably like any other city in terms of hooking up.
racer59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:57 AM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Gentblue is a splendid one to beholdGentblue is a splendid one to beholdGentblue is a splendid one to beholdGentblue is a splendid one to beholdGentblue is a splendid one to beholdGentblue is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,471,044.82
Total Points: 1,476,633.85
Default The girls are cool.

Japanese girls are down but the dudes are weird..... I'm here, I was in Roppongi the other night and I saw some Japanese dudes looking salty and Cucked as ****ed because the girls were talking too the foreigner instead of them and the girls were giving me looks but I was with two ladies so no time lol.
Gentblue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:21 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,567,307,220.70
Total Points: 19,567,404,700.39
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher 

Never been to Japan, really I've never been anywhere. Married young lots of kids and lots of work, but lots of money and women to so I can't complain
Sadiqkingofko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:41 AM #7
2/6 and counting

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 330,408,396,883,046,498,304.00
Total Points: 330,513,005,783,046,553,600.00
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr the perculator :lol1: - -jose- 
cheers bud - Mike D my first gift to you from my pork barrel - serv my 2nd gift - serv my 3rd - serv Happy Holidays lebrick - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

alexkid is packing his bags as I type this, going to the place where he really belongs.. the land of the rising sun..
lebrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:54 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1849 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,002,611,886.91
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebrick View Post
alexkid is packing his bags as I type this, going to the place where he really belongs.. the land of the rising sun..

Land of the full white moon by the sounds of it
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:19 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5770 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,444,012,527,463,165,952.00
Total Points: 14,439,611,671,310,559,232.00
Valuable member - -Weltschmerz- lol - -jose- a pimp dollar saved is a pimp dollar earned - SugarKaineHook No Message - -jose- a nice, as the Russian's say, chevere on the house! - SugarKaineHook 
No Message - #feelthebern Jhonny is an ATG - Weltschmerz Hahaha, here's a slush for Jhonny. - Santa_ Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear 
No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D 
Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor 

I live in japan. My home for over a decade. 1/4 my life. Not sure why those Phaggots spoke English and not Japanese. Typical Phaggot social b1tch punk mother fvckers.

They need to out do MasterZ. I'm a decrepit old man, nutting up in puzzy!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:25 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5770 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,444,012,527,463,165,952.00
Total Points: 14,439,611,671,310,559,232.00
Valuable member - -Weltschmerz- lol - -jose- a pimp dollar saved is a pimp dollar earned - SugarKaineHook No Message - -jose- a nice, as the Russian's say, chevere on the house! - SugarKaineHook 
No Message - #feelthebern Jhonny is an ATG - Weltschmerz Hahaha, here's a slush for Jhonny. - Santa_ Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear 
No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D 
Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post

Land of the full white moon by the sounds of it
You couldn't afford living in Japan, you know nothing about the language, people or culture.

I got a decade plus 3 or more years. 日本語話す方がいい?

Forgive auto correct.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
discussion, japan, prevalnce, virginity

User Tag List