Carlos Palomino - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 09-10-2009, 09:25 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 429,136.93
Cheers for green k man - The Jackal Cheers! - Carnivore 
Default Carlos Palomino

He is one of my fav latino fighters. A very exciting, action-type puncher. Lost only to the best.
Benncollinsaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-10-2009, 11:10 AM #2
Banned

mrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,390.24

palomino was an actor in the ring,he was lucky to be champ,in his day the division was weak,with him and cuevas,he lacked punching power,had no bounce in his legs and his chin was not the greatest,he got schooled againts benitez,
mrboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 AM #3
Banned

Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboxer View Post
palomino was an actor in the ring,he was lucky to be champ,in his day the division was weak,with him and cuevas,he lacked punching power,had no bounce in his legs and his chin was not the greatest,he got schooled againts benitez,
Booo!!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,068,071.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Good fighter who doesn't get too much recognition these days. Didn't get schooled by Benetiz he lost the fight but defended like a champion, if he got schooled by anyone it was Duran.
GJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:06 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,568,015,645,127.00
Total Points: 7,569,015,952,773.98
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 

mrboxer has turned out to be a rather terrible poster. I tend to ignore whatever he says.

Palomino was a crippling body puncher, one of the best.

He acquitted himself fairly well against Benitez I thought and hung in tough against Roberto Duran.

TheGreatA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:23 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatA View Post
mrboxer has turned out to be a rather terrible poster. I tend to ignore whatever he says.
Probably wise.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM #7
Banned

mrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these partsmrboxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,390.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJC View Post
Probably wise.
i am posting my opinion on boxing and i use my boxing expertise to give a thorough and complete non biased view,
mrboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:39 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
i am posting my opinion on boxing and i use my boxing expertise to give a thorough and complete non biased view,
You are of course entitled to your opinions I would argue with how thorough and non biased they are and the level of boxing expertise shown in them.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:48 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
tyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,667,559,267,992,950.00
Total Points: 13,667,559,268,006,458.00
super - TBear have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For a man of honor - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas - TBear Happy New Year. - Round 1 Some fine wine - ??? have a gift bro. - chiguy91 beer bro - MANGLER 
Happy Holidays tyger.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Palomino was very good and would easily be a titlest today. People tend to rate him on those two loses without realizing losing to a prime Benitez and Duran is no disgrace.
tyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:57 PM #10
Banned

Quote:
What you call non biased I call complete and utter nonsense!

Share This With Friends

Tags
carlos, palomino

User Tag List