Create the Perfect Boxer - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 09-02-2009, 10:46 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,169,535,600.69
Total Points: 31,174,652,180.88
Default Create the Perfect Boxer

What are your preference for an online boxer, I've made some stupid mistakes, i gave a guy super long arms, and made him a counter puncher, but he was lower on footspeed and body damage and maxed on everything else i think.

I learned this was a bad move about 10 fights in, when i realised I'm usually too far away to counter, no one throws punches i can counter because they don't usually throw until they're in close enough to punch me, and when they're in that close, my punches suck cause my arms are so long. My best punch is the straight too, which was dumb because being this tall, this long armed and fighting this far away, i mostly win fights with the jab.

And low footspeed sucks because of the outside fighting my long arms require, if someone gets on the inside i can't get away too easy, i can push them off at first, but in later rounds i'm F**cked cause of low stamina. So they're glued to me from rounds 8-12

And skimping on body protection is dumb too, because generally the first 4 rounds, the only punch they can land, cause of my reach and height, is shots to the body.

Any tips hints, you've learned in the creating boxer relm.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Bendigo
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26 Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 424,227.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Plug Mike Tyson's brain into two machine guns.

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxer, create, perfect

User Tag List