Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19448 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,893,487,260,347.87
Total Points: 5,958,397,292,474.72
add to you collection, bro! - Talisayen bottoms up - Talisayen have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz 
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Women vs. Men in the ring

What is it that makes people believe that women should compete against men in the ring throwing fists. A top fighter would annialate a female fighter at the top of here game. A mediocre male fighter could probably put her down as well fairly easy. A tomato can, well, thats something that you just kick around.

If men and women are able to compete on the same level than why have they not integrated the w.n.b.a and the n.b.a. Or maybe had all-star games between the best womens players and the best male players. Why have the women not been brought into the N.H.L (I know there was a womans goalie, but i am not certain that she played in the N.H.L). we all know why, because they wouldnt be there for long. And yes i know that a woman played with the men on the p.g.a.

So whats different about the ring, about pitting a woman against a man in fistic combat. There actually is a huge difference between boxing and almost every sport out there. In boxing the main purpose is to dispose of your opponent, with your fists, until that fighter is no longer able to continue.
I am talking damage here, that is a big part of boxing. These women would be maimed and dropped hard by any good male fighter.

I am not a he-man woman hater here, I am just speaking the truth. If women have not become a part of mens leagues in other sports than why should it be in boxing, a sport that is more dangerous and damaging. The difference is that Basketball, Hockey, Golf and all of the other sports are games. Boxing is the furthest thing from a game that you get. It is a straight out fight and if these promoters can not see that then we will just have to wait until one of these women is severly injured by a male fighter. maybe then they will understand........Rockin'
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2005, 11:11 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21552 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,250,138.07
Total Points: 82,636,341.82
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I think any male fighter, the same weight (who actually trains and fights other males) as a female fighter would destroy her in a fight..
Old 02-24-2005, 11:11 PM
.::|ULTIMATE|::.
Gran Campeon

Rep Power: 21496 .::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,893,820,573.04
Total Points: 4,894,369,344.47
Time for a super gift - jazluvr your name suits you right, amazing post on that jmm/pac breakdown - chiguy91 Burgos Beer - AP♠ 
Send a message via ICQ to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via AIM to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via Yahoo to .::|ULTIMATE|::.

That's not new man. Of course women are generally weaker than man thats just human nature.

Much like how Lions are the strongest than lionesses. Or how in Hyenas (dont know how to spell it) the Females are bigger and stronger than the males.

Just the way life is, thats all.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:12 PM
Slipx
Lethal Barefisted

Rep Power: 79 Slipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,845.00

I full heartedly agree, and this **** will stop when a woman slumps over on the canvas and gets put in a coma from a punch behind the ear. and the guy that does it is gonna be marked for life.

could you imagine like a heavyweight woman vs a true heavyweight contender? ****, frank bruno's hooks measured up to around .63 ton, thats too much for a female to take

its like football, they have those rare occassional female QB's or etc, but i tell you, defensive/offensive lineman weighing 250-300-350lb and squatting upwards of 620 lb, no female could take the punishment that kind of athlete is capable of dishing out, it's just equal rights bull****, it's all a big show until someone gets hurt.

Last edited by Slipx; 02-24-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:14 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21552 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,250,138.07
Total Points: 82,636,341.82
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I not really in to women's boxing, because I don't know what channels show it, but are the rules in that sport any different?
Old 02-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Slipx
Lethal Barefisted

Rep Power: 79 Slipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,845.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_rippuh
I not really in to women's boxing, because I don't know what channels show it, but are the rules in that sport any different?
Well the only bouts I've seen were from them being on the undercard of a scheduled main event, usually a ****ty main event to begin with.

First of all,female fighters are paid 1/2 as much as male fighters.
Second, they aren't given accomodations when they arrive someplace, ie hotel,etc. Christy martin said all this on the last In The Corner. (seems like a good woman, sorta weird for her to **** her trainer but i guess it worked)
Third, most people don't really want to see female boxing.she actually went as far as to say it was coming to an end altogether..

anyway the female boxing usually comes on fox sports net,sometimes MSG network,and theres another fight channel I forgot about..

but ya, I've always felt that a female didn't belong in the ring, just like back in the day they never had female gladiators, they simply don't belong in combat like that, and it isn't anything about equal rights.i believe women should have all the rights a man has, but they should be cherished for their reproductive abilities, not thrown into a ring to fight for their lives...i guess some girls like it..but I gotta say, I wouldnt mind having a GF who was a fighter, as long as she looks like that woman that was in the studio with brian last FNF..Ryker I think is her last name,a hotty..w/ my luck she's probably a hardcore lesbian feminist and hates guys..;P

Last edited by Slipx; 02-24-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:54 PM
GasPed
Contender

Rep Power: 10 GasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond reputeGasPed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,063.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_rippuh
2 minute rounds for one thing...
Old 02-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19448 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
add to you collection, bro! - Talisayen bottoms up - Talisayen have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz 
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I talked with Lucia down at kronk when she was working there. She is a beautifull woman. I liked her with her hair up as it was when she was at the gym. She is very pretty, she can fight, she is intelligent and she has class. Sounds like the perfect girl to me.

One thing, I have nothing against women boxing. I just think that most of them should get back to the amatuers or stay in the amatuers until the can fight like a pro. Lucia has spent her time learning and it definately shows. I am only against pitting women vs men in the ring, that all.........Rockin'
Old 02-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Tha Greatest
boxingscene legend

Rep Power: 21517 Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 450,497.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel 
Default ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin1
I talked with Lucia down at kronk when she was working there. She is a beautifull woman. I liked her with her hair up as it was when she was at the gym. She is very pretty, she can fight, she is intelligent and she has class. Sounds like the perfect girl to me.

One thing, I have nothing against women boxing. I just think that most of them should get back to the amatuers or stay in the amatuers until the can fight like a pro. Lucia has spent her time learning and it definately shows. I am only against pitting women vs men in the ring, that all.........Rockin'

whats up rockin

do you know latanya king from the kronk she's like a 14 year old girl at the kronk, and emmanuel steward was sayin in a interview how womens boxing is hella violent n it's just brawling, he says this girl is like Ali and she is diff from all the other women, do you know her by any chance?
Old 02-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

ive judged and reffed a fight with Latonya. She is the real thing. That girl boxes, moves her head...... its funny, she has found the rythme of the fight were it seems all of these other girls are just clueless. Emmanual is going to do the right things with her I am sure. He will see that she gets a solid amatuer boxing background and then maybe they will go pro with it, I am not sure of her intentions with the sport. But I am sure of one thing, she is one girl that can fight.......Rockin'