Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-02-2009, 04:38 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,093,844,661.83
Total Points: 219,093,873,960.66
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

Should've been a no contest, but the Stormer would've kept whooping that old ass all night long. Besides, now Campbell knows what it feels like to be robbed - good revenge for Funeka!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Xcusemymood
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 59,992.21
Total Points: 129,613.01
The perfect gift for an ignorant poster such as yourself. Enjoy!! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
he never said I quit,he told the doctor he had spots in his eye which means there's blood behind the eye & the doctor immediately stopped the fight.Campbell was clearly pissed off & rightfully so it was a nasty headbutt.terrible referee,terrible decision & it was only the 3rd round.it will me reversed to nc or a rematch should take place.by the way people cotto had to fight on because his title was at stake & his undefeated record & his cut was caused by a punch not a headbutt.the doctor asked him if he could see & he said no because of SPOTS in his eye which can cause damage & prevent him from defending himself from the right hands that he wouldn't see coming.the doctor stopped the fight.this is similar to toney/Rahman 2 where the same thing happened to Rahman.the fight was changed to no contest.
Missed the Margarito fight eh?
Old 08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
strongisland24
Contender

Rep Power: 11 strongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond reputestrongisland24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,870.49

ref was on some other ****.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:16 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 345,071,143,068,685.44
Total Points: 645,071,143,070,422.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

I think even in a rematch Bradley beats Campbell. If that fight
would have went on without the head butt, I think Bradley would
have knocked campbell out. I would much rather see Devon
Alexander Vs Timothy Bradley unification bout because from
that night of Boxing we clearly saw who the stars and warriors
were.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:17 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyPat View Post
Should've been a no contest, but the Stormer would've kept whooping that old ass all night long. Besides, now Campbell knows what it feels like to be robbed - good revenge for Funeka!
Nah brother, Funeka lost that fight.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:21 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,093,844,661.83
Total Points: 219,093,873,960.66
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
Funeka lost that fight.
Hell naw. 115-111 Funeka. That was some straight up robbery. Now Campbell gets a taste of it.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,310,779.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Punch View Post
He doesn't want to fight no more and he's talking **** to bradley's camp! If i recall cotto got cut worse than campbell and he fought on all 12 rounds! Go home nate! Now lets watch his dumb ass show his class! Classless *****! This is why i hate campbell! He's as unprofessional as it gets!
Yeah he thought he was going to get his ass whooped all night and took advantage to try and get a NC to comeback sometime when he's even more slow and old. Poor Nate, part of me is sad for him. He has way to many kids...
Old 08-02-2009, 05:39 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

I know some of you guys are divided on this but from what I saw
Campbell could have went on and fought. The cut was above his
braw not so much next to the eye and once his corner wiped the
blood away it looked fine. As fans, I know all of us have seen worse
cuts on fighters (Cotto comes to mind) All through history fighters
have had worse cuts and battled through to the end. I feel Campbell
just tried to find an easy exit because Bradley was just too much for
him and his fans had his back. Bradley beats Campbell 10 times
out of 10..... Too much youth, speed, stamina, work rate for old
Nate. When Campbell said he couldn't see it reminded me of when
Zab Judah did it in the Clottey fight, you could just see that it was
an act. Boxers used to have warrior mentalities and fight through
adversity but now are copping out. I'm not saying that a fighter
shouldn't look out for his health but Campbell wasn't that messed
up. I think Marco Antonio Barrera should have got a NC but Nate
Campbell? He should have kept fighting but the way he was starting
to look, he would not have lasted 12Rds with Bradley.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM
thatguy371
Amateur

Total Points: 483.78
Default This is B.S.

All of you chumps who are screaming "he quit" can go screw yourselves. Campbell was badly head butted, and couldn't see. Who among you would continue fighting if you couldn't see??? Wake up. Bradley (read the pre-fight meeting quotes) got a sweet deal on this one. Basically, the ref told Campbell he was screwed no matter what. I say make a rematch in Jacksonville, and then let's see what happens. I say Campbell KOs the wimp ass pissant Bradley. Bradley is a pathetic little weasel anyway. Can't take a punch, and all he can do is pitty pat 300 mph. Hell, I'm 55 years old and I can do that. Wake up.