Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Breakbeat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Breakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,935,891.85
Total Points: 5,330,219.08
Your the man - Enayze Thanks yet again - Enayze You're alright, BreakBeat - Gift Of Gab cheers! - -Boxzilla- have a nice pizza! - Savino 
yo i'm an emillionaire son - -Boxzilla- haha .Have some pizza on me - alza1988 To Eva & Penolope nigguh! - mangler Honor among thieves :D - Jack D Ripper Cotto/Pac - *!#@PBRick@#!* 
cheers my friend, thank you for the gift! - JAB5239 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - siablo14 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Childhood Cancer - _PlaT_NuM_ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler jr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Punch View Post
Sorry two different things. Ipod touch is the best mp3 player you can buy. The iphone is not the best phone you can buy and it has its limitations. I would hate to have an iphone as my phone.

There aren't that many limitations anymore, you will grow to love your iPod Touch and using the touch screen keyboard it just takes a while to get used to it.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:34 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,575,855.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. riz View Post
rogelio, im confident that you'd like the iPhone if you were to actually OWN one

trust me
No riz trust me I wouldn't. I don't need a toy for a phone. Up until this "update" you couldn't mms, no video, no voice and a whole lot of the other crap. Apple gets you with crappy pointless **** like farting apps.

Riz when apple makes a phone that has voice dialing, tru built in gps, quarty keyboard, its on messaging app, threaded texts, and the ability to open attachments like word, excel, and powerpoint and also allow me to forward these messages and attachments let me know. And oh yea my blackberry has push email so when I get an email I get it instantly just like a text message. And one more than thing. When you can be on your phone all day and go a week without charging your phone it makes it pretty nice. Why don't the att reps walk around with iphones? Sure enough the company that distributes these would know what's good wouldn't they? Have they not heard of iphones? One thing you can be sure to see with an iphone owner is them carrying a charger lol. Its a cool phone just not for me I need more out of my phone like what I listed that my berry does. As far as mp3 players the touch is un touchable.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Breakbeat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Breakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat has a reputation beyond repute
Your the man - Enayze Thanks yet again - Enayze You're alright, BreakBeat - Gift Of Gab cheers! - -Boxzilla- have a nice pizza! - Savino 
yo i'm an emillionaire son - -Boxzilla- haha .Have some pizza on me - alza1988 To Eva & Penolope nigguh! - mangler Honor among thieves :D - Jack D Ripper Cotto/Pac - *!#@PBRick@#!* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - siablo14 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Childhood Cancer - _PlaT_NuM_ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler jr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 

Quote:
No riz trust me I wouldn't. I don't need a toy for a phone. Up until this "update" you couldn't mms, no video, no voice and a whole lot of the other crap. Apple gets you with crappy pointless **** like farting apps.

Riz when apple makes a phone that has voice dialing, tru built in gps, quarty keyboard, its on messaging app, threaded texts, and the ability to open attachments like word, excel, and powerpoint and also allow me to forward these messages and attachments let me know. And oh yea my blackberry has push email so when I get an email I get it instantly just like a text message. And one more than thing. When you can be on your phone all day and go a week without charging your phone it makes it pretty nice. Why don't the att reps walk around with iphones? Sure enough the company that distributes these would know what's good wouldn't they? Have they not heard of iphones? One thing you can be sure to see with an iphone owner is them carrying a charger lol. Its a cool phone just not for me I need more out of my phone like what I listed that my berry does. As far as mp3 players the touch is un touchable.

Wait till you start browsing the app store and you will change your mind about it, I have a external battery called an iPower which I only use in emergency it's handy when I'm on the go to have it charging at the same time.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:05 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,575,855.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakbeat View Post
Wait till you start browsing the app store and you will change your mind about it, I have a external battery called an iPower which I only use in emergency it's handy when I'm on the go to have it charging at the same time.
That's uneccessary like I said I charge my phone once a week. Unless the iphone can do what my berry can do I won't be purchasing. I'm looking forward to my touch I haven't even opened it I'm waiting for screen protector and case to come in. I'm also looking forward to having something to entertain myself at airports and instead of looking out the window thousands of feet in the air wondering how fuked up it would be if we just fell; I can watch a movie or some fights and relax. I haven't hit the istore yet but I will just don't know what to get I prefer free screw paying apple for apps and upgrades. Just like my touch is "brand new, newest released" but if I want the newest software I have to purchase it. Bull **** this is the newest ipod yet I got to pay to have the newest software????? Take windows for a great example. You can buy any laptop or desktop right now and you can have the new windows 7 free when its released later this year.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:10 PM
LIU KANG
MK Trilogy GOAT

Rep Power: 21521 LIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,996,388,087,412.06
Total Points: 1,996,388,094,639.06
drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer Happy birthday - KESSLER merry christmas - The_Bull Accept this humble gift as my thanks! - ABOSWORTH All the best with the car etc! - KrisSilver 
Since they're "always" sold out! - -PedoBear- Felt like giving your awesome  ass a gift!..:) - .::WaRCoTTo::. Thanks for the points :) - mangler jr Have some fake liquor...its on me. - Roy O'Bannon Late as fukk but happy b-day - mangler 
Thx for the k - alza1988 No Message - MARKBNLV great poster - Marcov parallelogram sa inyo bossing - Jack Napier Your the best, dude. - RimmyDelicious 
oktoberfest! - led beer muna! - led Good looking out - danny711 Happy holidays bro! - led* Didn't mean to offend my dude.  Have one on me! - Trudoe 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Breakbeat my buddy I just bought an ipod touch and I need to learn how to use this thing. Apps I need app help where and what do I get?????? How do I jailbreak and should I? And what does it do?
there's vids on youtube explaining jailbreaking. Basically it's removing things that came on the itouch already that take up space yet you don't need. I see tons of space being used, but can't figure out what's using it, must be something pre installed.

The question about iphone, cause some don't want to pay $60+ a month on a phone..especially if they already have a cell phone plan
Old 08-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Sick/
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/
Bank: 294,005,498.87
Total Points: 17,269,859,694.96
no ribbons!! better yet a gift! :D enjoy - mellow_mood :) - LDB15 i'm an emillionaire son! - -Boxzilla- gimme green honey - -JOLLYROGER- Thanx homey. Have a brew on me bro. - mangler 
A sandwich for you - ??? No Message - _PlaT_NuM_ No Message - LDB15 Put this in your bottom. xx - Naps No Message - Savino 
Eat up homey - mangler Have a soft drink on me bruv... - The Gully Gad Good battle on the Hous thread! :) - Naps Have some ckae - ??? reached that e millionaire statues - Savino 
Get pretty for me babes. - ЯiZО Merry Christmas - Sαntα Chicken korma with naan, please. - Flab Real sense of humour. DAN! DAN! - rorymac stick it down your japseye - rorymac 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - phallusy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - phallusy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - iBox Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - siablo14 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Savino Hepatitis C - Breakbeat Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Breakbeat 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Savino Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dubious-Dutch Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Flab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:

Iphone> any Blackberry
Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Breakbeat
Banned

Quote:
That's uneccessary like I said I charge my phone once a week. Unless the iphone can do what my berry can do I won't be purchasing. I'm looking forward to my touch I haven't even opened it I'm waiting for screen protector and case to come in. I'm also looking forward to having something to entertain myself at airports and instead of looking out the window thousands of feet in the air wondering how fuked up it would be if we just fell; I can watch a movie or some fights and relax. I haven't hit the istore yet but I will just don't know what to get I prefer free screw paying apple for apps and upgrades. Just like my touch is "brand new, newest released" but if I want the newest software I have to purchase it. Bull **** this is the newest ipod yet I got to pay to have the newest software????? Take windows for a great example. You can buy any laptop or desktop right now and you can have the new windows 7 free when its released later this year.

You can get free apps from the app store, the iPod Touch should have the latest firmware, as far charging for major updates it's something Apple have to do for accounting purposes, it's worth it though!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
LIU KANG
MK Trilogy GOAT

Rep Power: 21521 LIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond reputeLIU KANG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,996,388,087,412.06
Total Points: 1,996,388,094,639.06
drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer Happy birthday - KESSLER merry christmas - The_Bull Accept this humble gift as my thanks! - ABOSWORTH All the best with the car etc! - KrisSilver 
Since they're "always" sold out! - -PedoBear- Felt like giving your awesome  ass a gift!..:) - .::WaRCoTTo::. Thanks for the points :) - mangler jr Have some fake liquor...its on me. - Roy O'Bannon Late as fukk but happy b-day - mangler 
Thx for the k - alza1988 No Message - MARKBNLV great poster - Marcov parallelogram sa inyo bossing - Jack Napier Your the best, dude. - RimmyDelicious 
oktoberfest! - led beer muna! - led Good looking out - danny711 Happy holidays bro! - led* Didn't mean to offend my dude.  Have one on me! - Trudoe 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

as for the app's I use, pandora, colorsplash, the weather channel, convertbot (love this), Have2Eat, Have2P, Myspace, Facebook, Im+, Skype, fandango, wifi track

rest are kids games...
Old 08-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Sick/
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/
Bank: 294,005,498.87
Total Points: 17,269,859,694.96
no ribbons!! better yet a gift! :D enjoy - mellow_mood :) - LDB15 i'm an emillionaire son! - -Boxzilla- gimme green honey - -JOLLYROGER- Thanx homey. Have a brew on me bro. - mangler 
A sandwich for you - ??? No Message - _PlaT_NuM_ No Message - LDB15 Put this in your bottom. xx - Naps No Message - Savino 
Eat up homey - mangler Have a soft drink on me bruv... - The Gully Gad Good battle on the Hous thread! :) - Naps Have some ckae - ??? reached that e millionaire statues - Savino 
Get pretty for me babes. - ЯiZО Merry Christmas - Sαntα Chicken korma with naan, please. - Flab Real sense of humour. DAN! DAN! - rorymac stick it down your japseye - rorymac 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - phallusy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - phallusy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - iBox Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - siablo14 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Savino Hepatitis C - Breakbeat Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Breakbeat 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Savino Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dubious-Dutch Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Flab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*malvada*~* View Post
there's vids on youtube explaining jailbreaking. Basically it's removing things that came on the itouch already that take up space yet you don't need. I see tons of space being used, but can't figure out what's using it, must be something pre installed.

The question about iphone, cause some don't want to pay $60+ a month on a phone..especially if they already have a cell phone plan
lol

Old 08-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Breakbeat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

I'm wary of jailbreaking it as I don't want to compromise my phone, once jailbroken there are apps out there that are obviously pirated and not approved by apple that can be installed.

I have no problem with paying for apps on the iphone as most of them are so cheap.

Anyway, back to the apps............recommend some!