Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide?
Yes. 5 16.67%
No. 25 83.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 07-31-2009, 10:05 AM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,468,569,614.61
Total Points: 2,478,946,276.47
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 
Default Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide? Poll.

I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM
DiLLiNGER
Banned

Bank: 756,364.36
Total Points: 807,448.09
San Miguel from the PI. Cheers - JM1 I LOVE MYSELF - DiLLiNGER Cookie for my friend Dillz - -Ash- Have some Ice Cream bro - -Ash- For putting these fools in their places - -Ash- 
Make it rain on the haters - -Ash- lets stack those gifts up for you buddy - -Ash- Throw this pie at the next poster who talks trash to you - -Ash- Kept a piece for you from Dorians birthday cake buddy - -Ash- Cause I Love Ya Son - Stones In Exile 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Rolling Stone Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kevin- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -Kevin- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch 

how we supposed to know?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:21 AM
The Great Shark
Banned

Bank: 1,128,992.83
Total Points: 1,219,646.82
I love fish. - elchinoloco School of Fish - Plutö School of Fish. - Plutö ARMY of fish! - Plutö ARMY of fish! - Plutö 
ARMY of fish! - Plutö Put him in your fish tank! - -Ash- 
Hepatitis C - -Ash- 

I'm sure the investigators would've found something other than a purse to kill himself. Are you serious? A purse? That ***** got a gift decision, Gatti got robbed of his life.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:22 AM
skyler
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 skyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,487,410.91
Total Points: 1,502,417.68
Enjoy one of these while watching Kat - Salty 

So he stabbed himself in the back of the head and then strangled himself with a purse? well i guess iv seen people do worst under the influence of alcohol.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
dans
Journeyman

Rep Power: 23 dans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,580,970.88
Total Points: 57,973,332.33
Couldnt give Karma, credit where credits due :) - GreatJoe Its mental monday on NSB! - mr.crust first past the post.2k posts - mr.crust for a super poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 Its never too early for a cold one - Kevin Jesus 
Hey, here's a drink. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewWoodside View Post
I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
I heard it on the radio this morning "Former Boxer Arturo Gatti's death ruled a suicide" end of story. It pains me that the general public will probably never know the truth.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:10 AM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans01234 View Post
I heard it on the radio this morning "Former Boxer Arturo Gatti's death ruled a suicide" end of story. It pains me that the general public will probably never know the truth.
That really is the tragedy, and in the paper they have a picture of her walking out of a jail cell with a big smile and sunglasses on. Why the hell is she wearing sunglasses inside of a jail cell. She's treating it like a photo op for someone getting their 15 minutes of fame. I can't imagine why Brazil is going out of it's way to protect her and ultimately destroy the credibility of their legal system.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler View Post
So he stabbed himself in the back of the head and then strangled himself with a purse? well i guess iv seen people do worst under the influence of alcohol.
Snootz86, please enlighten us to how this suicide unfolded.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:32 AM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 247 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,767,488,676,884.71
Total Points: 11,767,488,691,479.76
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 
Top man - komodo Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 
Thanks bro - komodo ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

I don't think so.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:36 AM
WetSexyLlamaPR
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 WetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond reputeWetSexyLlamaPR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,468,553,214.11
Total Points: 9,468,630,490.63

The girl is Brazilian and the murder? sucide? took place in Brazil. There have been many incidences like this throughout history that shows countries take care of their own. Innocence notwithstanding. The USA, every country has done this.

Not condoning what's taking place mind you, just putting it in context for those who aren't aware this is a common occurrence.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
catalinul
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 catalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,686,921.04
Total Points: 7,397,194.92
Cool poster. Always right on the $ - mangler good poster - JM1 Youre cracking me up in the Zelenoff threads - Kevin Jesus Cheers for that Augusts fight bud - The Surgeon 

No fukin way.