Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Who will history judge as the most evil?
Hitler 18 64.29%
Obama 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
DuttyAlacrity
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,089,954.64
Total Points: 2,108,004.10
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
Oh really?

you know what maybe your right, i guess barack obama and adolf hitler are comparably dangerous. I mean on one hand you have a president not even through his first year of office attempting to fix a broken america and on the other hand you have hitler who goes into office to commit mass genocide and attempt to essentially take over the world.

Maybe i was just being ignorant
PHUCKING hilarious!!!!!!
green k for you
Old 07-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,324,711,934,744.59
Total Points: 1,424,712,080,754.14
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito80 View Post
If you want to compare "evil" compare bush to hitler not obama. bush sent me to a war on false pretenses. i was in iraq for six months in 2003. all along i was thinking it was to liberate people and that he had wmds. that wasnt remotely the case guess what was the reason? oil thats right he got all of his rich homeboys out there to get ****ing paid. meanwhile people were trying to shoot me and my fellow marines ass off and for what money. so i think a better comparison would be bush and hitler not obama and hitler.
Ts, you got
Old 07-28-2009, 08:14 PM
KRITKL
Original Krit

Rep Power: 10 KRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,944,546,428.94
Total Points: 40,949,696,587.42
lol - -jose- 

This is the stupidest ****. People talking about Obama starting civilian armies and fanatical support. WTF you could post the same thing about people like the TS who belive this bull****. At my work two people tell anyone who will listen about this conspiracy crap. Never had anyone ask me if I wanted to join Obamas army. So I don't know who all these people that are fantical Obama supporters. I guess if you just don't belive these retarded theories you must be one. Once the TS started talking about birth certificates I stopped putting any weight behind what he said, c'mon the republican governer of Hawaii, a very big Bush supporter said she has seen it. Please don't belive everything you read or hear on the internet and tv, people do lie. That why you have a brain so you can figure out whats bull****.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:16 PM
sisforshaq
The CEO of the Scene

Rep Power: 80 sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,547,555.86
Total Points: 21,618,718.06
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Jack vs Eubank 1. It would be a war.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
tyson
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 tyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 212,685.16
Total Points: 555,503.62
wise cat - Addison they don't know who they fucking with... - sweet pea 50 Once again. Masterful posting. I bow... - sweet pea 50 sexy beast - Addison I hope this leopard doesn't change his spots. - mickey gomez 
Just cause - ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ Iron Tyson - Addison Great Poster - Dorian Keep up the good work. - Jim Jeffries No Message - Mike Tyson77 
Good morning, Jason Statham. - ЯiZO 
Send a message via MSN to tyson

While I cannot comment on information regarding Obama at this time due to my complete lack of knowledge about the guy, his work and his administration, I nevertheless have to say that I do not understand how this comparison can be made.

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but I cannot help thinking that the threadstarter does not care about the various opinions on this subject. This thought from my part is based on the aggressive behaviour seen in responses to people who does not share his thoughts.

Further I find the the basic concept of the thread question somewhat confusing;
"Who will history judge as the most evil?"

The question indicate a future event, which would mean mere speculation from all parts which again means there are no one theory more valid than the next.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,255,732.95
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson View Post
While I cannot comment on information regarding Obama at this time due to my complete lack of knowledge about the guy, his work and his administration, I nevertheless have to say that I do not understand how this comparison can be made.

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but I cannot help thinking that the threadstarter does not care about the various opinions on this subject. This thought from my part is based on the aggressive behaviour seen in responses to people who does not share his thoughts.

Further I find the the basic concept of the thread question somewhat confusing;
"Who will history judge as the most evil?"

The question indicate a future event, which would mean mere speculation from all parts which again means there are no one theory more valid than the next.
Exactly if you dont believe the bull**** he is spitting than your an idiot. what kind of dumb ass debate is that??? how about this dude NEXT!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,255,732.95
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
Ts, you got
dog, i am new to this site if i new how to give whatever a green k is i would give you one.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:34 AM
No Ceiling
Banned

Rep Power: 0 No Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 164,841.76
puto and dinuguan is the shit!!! - Makavelli Have a cheeseburger !!! - Roy O'Bannon thanx pare! - Makavelli Use it well senior - Michael Jordan Cool dude - mangler jr 
secret burried treasure - Roy O'Bannon Have some Yakult - WANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully 

jack d ripper is the obama of boxingscene
Old 07-29-2009, 12:58 AM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 336,423.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naestro USA View Post
jack d ripper is the obama of boxingscene
Hmmmm...this one actually has me perplexed.

Compliment or insult..

I'm not sure.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:08 AM
sisforshaq
The CEO of the Scene

Rep Power: 80 sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,547,555.86
Total Points: 21,618,718.06
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Obama KO 1 Ripper.