Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Who will history judge as the most evil?
Hitler 18 64.29%
Obama 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,254,604.59
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito80 View Post
i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?
first you say he does not want to provide a birth certificate and the sentence right after you say a live birth certificate is not the same thing as a birth certificate? which one is it?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:34 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 333,771.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?
If you believe that the war in Afghanistan is really about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda then you are really the moron I believe you to be.

I have nothing else to say to you.

Continue to live in your fantasy land.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute

Then what is it about knower of all things? while you are at it what is the powerball numbers? ****ing idiot!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:49 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
first you say he does not want to provide a birth certificate and the sentence right after you say a live birth certificate is not the same thing as a birth certificate? which one is it?
I was clear.

He has provided a certificate of live birth, which by extension naturally means that he doesn't want to provide a birth certificate, most likely because one doesn't exist.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:50 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Quote:
Then what is it about knower of all things? while you are at it what is the powerball numbers? ****ing idiot!
Read Brzezinsky's "The Grand Chessboard" and you will learn the importance to the U.S/British hegemony of conquering Eurasia.

Obama represents the same forces of Imperialism that Bush did, only he gave Imperialism a facelift and is doing it with Left Cover, which I argue is far more dangerous than doing it w/ the already discredited right wing slogans.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has nothing to do with it.

Isn't it ironic how you are asking an "idiot" for answers?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

if you didnt see the sarcasm in that then my friend you are most definitly an idiot. if you do live in the USA why dont you move somewhere since this country is going to hell in a hand basket? just saying...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:11 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Quote:
if you didnt see the sarcasm in that then my friend you are most definitly an idiot. if you do live in the USA why dont you move somewhere since this country is going to hell in a hand basket? just saying...
You aren't very eloquent, so its hard to detect your alleged "sarcasm".

And yeah, I live in the U.S, but I'm not a coward to run away.

I'd rather fight this thing and get the country back to its constitutional roots.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Rep Power: 20824 Easy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,652,227,944.97
Total Points: 19,678,451,462.68
How about them Celtics? - Bendigo Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! you need more gifts - Pico Hollywood Easy-money.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For speakin the truth homey - mangler 
We Gettin Money YEP we ballin YEP we Ballin YEP I said we Ballin YEP - Kevin Jesus fucck you, pay me - Loccy here's for you bro - Talisayen chea. easy-e wuz da shit! - Tha Executioner Have a drink on me bro - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carnivore Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Damn it Jack you should have made this public so we could have seen guys like Mizzou and Jim Jefferies chose Obama.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Easy-E
Gotta want it

Rep Power: 20824 Easy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond reputeEasy-E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,652,227,944.97
Total Points: 19,678,451,462.68
How about them Celtics? - Bendigo Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! you need more gifts - Pico Hollywood Easy-money.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For speakin the truth homey - mangler 
We Gettin Money YEP we ballin YEP we Ballin YEP I said we Ballin YEP - Kevin Jesus fucck you, pay me - Loccy here's for you bro - Talisayen chea. easy-e wuz da shit! - Tha Executioner Have a drink on me bro - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carnivore Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
Read Brzezinsky's "The Grand Chessboard" and you will learn the importance to the U.S/British hegemony of conquering Eurasia.

Obama represents the same forces of Imperialism that Bush did, only he gave Imperialism a facelift and is doing it with Left Cover, which I argue is far more dangerous than doing it w/ the already discredited right wing slogans.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has nothing to do with it.

Isn't it ironic how you are asking an "idiot" for answers?
When you withdraw troops from a state you are warring with, and focus efforts on minimizing terrorist orginizations without the intent of overtaking land, it is not imperialism.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:23 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy-E View Post
When you withdraw troops from a state you are warring with, and focus efforts on minimizing terrorist orginizations without the intent of overtaking land, it is not imperialism.
The intent is precisely that.

Afghanistan and Pakistan will be occupied, or at least attempted to be occupied by U.S and British forces.

Pakistan is meant to be fragmented into multiple parts. Much like they've split Iraq.

All per the Brzezinsky plan.