Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Who will history judge as the most evil?
Hitler 18 64.29%
Obama 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 334,494.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito80 View Post
If you want to compare "evil" compare bush to hitler not obama. bush sent me to a war on false pretenses. i was in iraq for six months in 2003. all along i was thinking it was to liberate people and that he had wmds. that wasnt remotely the case guess what was the reason? oil thats right he got all of his rich homeboys out there to get ****ing paid. meanwhile people were trying to shoot me and my fellow marines ass off and for what money. so i think a better comparison would be bush and hitler not obama and hitler.
Bush isn't a valid comparison because he never had the type of fanatical following of Obama.

Obama's rabid following and messianic status is comparable to the worship bestowed on Hitler during his rise.

Also, if your definition of evil is sending people off to illegal wars, Bush wasn't the first or the last to do so.

Obama will not only continue the war in Iraq (a broken promise), but he is escalating the war in Afghanistan, starting a new war w/ Pakistan, a handful of new wars in Africa and he will encircle Russia and China.

There's your change for you.

Similarly, Bush's police state measures: Pdd 51, Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act 1 and 2 and Fisa illegal wiretapping will continue on.

If Obama was truly benevolent and serious about a meaningful restoration of our constitutional principles he would overturn all of these bills.

He won't. He enjoys the power they give him and will use them as Bush did.

He is more deceptive and the policies that he represents both domestic and foreign I would argue are qualitatively worse than anything Bush and the Neo-Cons ever did.

Obama is a world tragedy in the making.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:17 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default Obama Youth.

Hitler had campaigns where young kids would sing his praises as a hero.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:17 PM
fallenloki
Banned

Rep Power: 0 fallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 202,907.85
Total Points: 223,954.99
for defending Tony - Jay Em Em You need alcohol bro - mangler Right back at ya! - Jack Burton 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
Bush isn't a valid comparison because he never had the type of fanatical following of Obama.

Obama's rabid following and messianic status is comparable to the worship bestowed on Hitler during his rise.

Also, if your definition of evil is sending people off to illegal wars, Bush wasn't the first or the last to do so.

Obama will not only continue the war in Iraq (a broken promise), but he is escalating the war in Afghanistan, starting a new war w/ Pakistan, a handful of new wars in Africa and he will encircle Russia and China.

Similarly, Bush's police state measures: Pdd 51, Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act 1 and 2 and Fisa illegal wiretapping will continue on.

If Obama was truly benevolent and serious about a meaningful restoration of our constitutional principles he would overturn all of these bills.

He is more deceptive and the policies that he represents both domestic and foreign I would argue are qualitatively worse than anything Bush and the Neo-Cons ever did.

Can we start of list of his broken promises to date?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 PM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,584,362,690,284,116,992.00
Total Points: 3,584,363,714,231,067,648.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
Oh really?

you know what maybe your right, i guess barack obama and adolf hitler are comparably dangerous. I mean on one hand you have a president not even through his first year of office attempting to fix a broken america and on the other hand you have hitler who goes into office to commit mass genocide and attempt to essentially take over the world.

Maybe i was just being ignorant
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Adolf Hitler personally oversaw the genocide of an estimated 6 million Jews, and also executed the mentally retarded.

Last time I checked the worst thing Obama's done is speak on a few things he hadn't been properly briefed on.

There's really no comparison.
co sign... just wow.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:22 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Default Obama Youth Brigades.

Hitler had a civilian security spy force to seek out dissidents.

Obama will use climate cops, green corps and other "street enforcers" with his civilian security force to make sure you're complying with the new tyrannical climate bills. Hopefully they don't get passed.

The first step of this is his expansion of the AmeriCorp program.

(I love the idiots clapping along to this in the backround, yay...we get a domestic civilian military to spy on us and harass us!!! Woo hooo!!! Change!!!)

Old 07-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,254,859.85
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:

He is not escalating the war in Iraq tin foil hat man. He is sending troops where they should have been in the first place. You know cause of the whole 9/11 thing. so all of those other people that sent people off to war should be compared to hitler then right? as far as the logic you are trying to make me understand. you making it sound like obama can walk on water. i guess you think he wasnt born in the united states to right?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:25 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
co sign... just wow.
People behaved the same way when Galileo told them that the earth was round also.

Its ok to be skeptical, but do it with an intellectual foundation.

You guys are being knee jerk skeptics.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecito80 View Post
He is not escalating the war in Iraq tin foil hat man. He is sending troops where they should have been in the first place. You know cause of the whole 9/11 thing. so all of those other people that sent people off to war should be compared to hitler then right? as far as the logic you are trying to make me understand. you making it sound like obama can walk on water. i guess you think he wasnt born in the united states to right?
I didn't say he was escalating it **** bag, I said he is going to continue it.

You know, after he said he was against that war and would end it???

I'm not making it sound like he can walk on water, the media and his supporters are.

And we don't know where he was born, he won't provide a copy of his birth certificate.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

Tin foil man.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People behaved the same way when Galileo told them that the earth was round also.

Its ok to be skeptical, but do it with an intellectual foundation.

You guys are being knee jerk skeptics.
we are the ones having knee jerk reactions?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I didn't say he was escalating it **** bag, I said he is going to continue it.

You know, after he said he was against that war and would end it???

I'm not making it sound like he can walk on water, the media and his supporters are.

And we don't know where he was born, he won't provide a copy of his birth certificate.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

Tin foil man.
i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?