Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 AM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,009,172,585.58
Total Points: 3,019,558,228.44
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewWoodside View Post
is there a link to prove this is Freddie's list? This list stinks IMO. I'd be shocked if Freddie really believes this.
saw the link.. It's a baffling list. He likes AA a lot. I don't see it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Klitschko2010
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Klitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,565.88

Khan anywhere near the top 50 is a DISGRACE TO THE SPORT.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:23 AM
swizz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 swizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond reputeswizz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,399,267.50
Total Points: 12,477,386.76
Great member, poster and friend! - jazluvr449 Congrats on your baby girl! - jazluvr449 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savino View Post
so you have to fight on a primetime show in America to make the list?
you have to fight a good fightert to make the list barrera is old and come on this guy does not belong at any p4p list yet
Old 07-27-2009, 10:34 AM
dwidsid3d
Contender

Rep Power: 9 dwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond reputedwidsid3d has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,280.57

My quesstion is how did Ward look impressive against Miranda.He hit and held ALL fight ,used his head ALL FIGHT,and couldn't even stun a guy who has been knocked out now 2 times both before the 7th round.He never fought ANYONE before this and has been hurt repeatedly as a pro by journeymen.Hence his NEW "Hit and HOLd"so you don't get to that porcelin chin way of fighting as of late.So he's NOW LB FOR LB.kHAN WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A JOURNEYMAN 2 fights ago in 82 seconds ,has been hurt and dropped by some of the weakest punchers in boxing,but NOW since he hooked up with ROACH 3 FIGHTS AGO(a cheap Barrrera no contest,Osin ***an,and now Kotelnick"THE WEAKEST TITLE HOLDER IN BOXING"Freddie Roaches OWN WORDS,of course SAID BY roach before they fought him.3 fights with Roach and he's lb for lb-a genius marketing stroke by Roach (hey what a trainer I am ,Khan is NOW the best) but the public isn't buying it Khan is about 90th lb for lb in all reality NOWHERE NEAR 10-Adamak,Williams,Cotto,Klitsko'S BOTH,Donaire,Guzman,Calderon,Hopkins,Dawson,LOpez, Steve Cunnigham,Clottey,Soto-this is just a few of the 50 fighters I would put over Khan and all of these fighters except Khan are above ANDRE"hit ,hold then let go hit again then hold ALL FIGHT "WARD.Another funny thing Freddie ,is why if Khan is NUMBER 10 in the WORLD lb for lb did you say you're looking at fighters LIKE Barrera or Morales for Khan(old and shot),now Dimitri Salita ,the same guy HBO WOULDN'T APPROVE FOR A 36 YEAR OLD GATTI is next up.Freddie said something recently that was a riot -he said that AMir Khan is the NEW Mexican assasin ""yeah I say,ONLY IF THERE HALF DEAD-and have already been ASSASINATED a FEW TIMES before!!!Freddie is becoming a little bit of a hypocrite-he trains Vasquez for Marquez and Hopkins for Calzaghe,they both lose so FREDDIE PUBLICLY mind you(its always PUBLIC with Freddie) says that theyre both over the hill and NEED to retire in particular he says he's WORRIED about Hopkins getting hurt by Pavlik and Vasquez slurring his words-PUBLICLY.What happens Vasquez takes the next 2 off of Marquez(without Roach)and Hopkins destroys Pavlik.Do we get a PUBLIC apology from CLASSY "FREDDIE "BLASSY of course not.How about when he went on ESPN PUBLICLY again saying that Margo should be banned for life and the penaly was WAY too soft,a month later of course this part Freddie did not want public-Margo approched Freddie a few months ago about training him the public found out and Freddie admitted he was WRESTILG with wheter he should train the TORNADO or not.First its" ban him for life,look what he did to my fighter during a sparring session,he was definatly using something,all fighters know whats on theyre hands".Suddenly he has a chance to make Money off of Margo and NOW he's wrestling with the idea of whether or not to train him.FREDDIE,FREEDIE,FREDDIE a man I once respected as honest and DECENT is NOW LIKE everyone else ,HE will destroy youre rep and do whatever form LYING about lb for lb lists to calling fighters who lost with him ALL DONE INSTEAD OF EVEN TAKING some OF THE BLAME as to why they lost in the name of HOLY MONEY.Karma is a bi***,and I get the feeling Freddie is PAYING for it,I'll be honest for all the money in the world I wouldn't want to be FREDDIE ROACH!!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM
baracuda
Banned

Rep Power: 0 baracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond reputebaracuda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,882.18
Total Points: 10,149,205.12
Be Joyful - Gift Giver beer aro ta long weekend :beerchug: - peyk-peyk tagay mo lamet aro :beerchug: - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 

as much as i like roach,i dont like his list......
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 39 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,491,942,245.26
Total Points: 18,988,658,135.31
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

what a ****ty list.... the parkison is affecting him
Old 07-27-2009, 10:43 AM
JM1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 JM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,340,113,151,897.41
Total Points: 3,340,126,888,465.39
dried fish - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. UR DA BEST - DiLLiNGER One of the cool Pactards - -Ash- To my bro.. cheers! - freeloada bday sorbetes, init e - Akinapepemo 
No Message - Tunney! For one of my 1st and best buds! - jazluvr superpower para sa laban mo - BABYBOXER for the victory party..cheers! - BABYBOXER oktoberfest - led 
A man of Honor - jazluvr coffee to keep you HOT - BABYBOXER For the real champ! - jazluvr beer! - led Aray Mo Galing Mo! - LeeVanCleef 
happy holidays, buddy! - BABYBOXER sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv happy new year bro - BoZz For 1 of my 1st and best buds here - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Shadow boxer 3 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Talisayen Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Childhood Cancer - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Ash- 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Autism - -Ash- Hepatitis C - -Ash- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DiLLiNGER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - boojee Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - serv 

valero at #4?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:53 AM
TRAVI$
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,421.29
Total Points: 681,754.53
You're worth it! - RiZOOM well done on the test my friend - col Blake Congrats - Roocky Congrats on the test, As it's hot have an ice cream. - hurricane72 Simao Out!! Nani In!! - jarulejt 
Welcome back - T-97 3K posts - T-97 Drink up son!. - RED ARMY 27 days.....LMAOOO - Shin Akuma mickeyb &amp;gt; travi$ - Left Hook Tua 
Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО You earned it, lol. - Gift Of Gab Hello, I'm gonna kill you in your sleep. - I Eat Cum comin straight from the underground! - Spare Moody Eat my cake! - Chunk 
Eat all of it! - Chunk Eat my Fucking cake god damn it!!! - Chunk You know why - D.I.E.S.E.L Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Chelsea FTW, my nigguh! - mangler jr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 

Atrocious list.