Fnr4 rant!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 07-22-2009, 07:34 AM
*2TOUGH*
Engineered Nutrition

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 378,493,154.06
Total Points: 381,992,009.21
burner is a bellend - Red October late xmas present - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr get ready for Frankie...lol. - jazluvr A spare...you're tuff on these - jazluvr 
*2WEAK* - jazluvr lipstick for a tough guy - -KULT- 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Red October Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DIB420 Gay and Lesbian Pride - ScottDBA Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Thumbs down Fnr4 rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ridiculous how many players online that just body spam you until you have no stamina? To be honest it isnít much of a simulation if the other person just exploits a loop hole in the game. EA Sports needs to patch this problem soon, basically if the user 'spamís' to the body then they are penalised with their stamina going drastically down.

IMO the way the fighters move compared to FNR3 has been ruined; I believe there is a glitch with the camera coupled with the fighterís movement as players just seem to be able to cut the ring off with ease, same goes for the CPU.

Another thing that annoys me is, [Lightweight],[middleweight],[heavyweight] for example EA Sports have thrown in 147lb fighters into middleweight and that category contains 168lb fighters. So letís say I pick Ricky Hatton, he is 147lbs but my opponent picks Hagler, My ass is obviously being beat and itís just annoying and stupid to throw weight class ranges.

Ok letís say I want to pick Eddie Chambers for his speed at heavyweight someone will straight away pick Ali because of his rating and will go for body spamming. Annoying!

Another thing is, userís online cheat by throwing an illegal move when you are on the brink of being dropped and they donít get penalised, while you do as you get dropped.

Another thing users do, is watch the replays of you getting dropped, why canít they just press a button to skip? And they seem to watch the ring entrances which are annoying!! Just get on with the f.ukin game!

They should keep the character selection HIDDEN until the fight begins, that way users wonít be able to cheat based on stats of a fighter.

To be honest I might just get fight night round 3 and play that as it was way more satisfying, better ring movement, parrying was really good. Much better game play!!

RANT over...

Post for your views and opinions

Last edited by !! 2Tough !!; 07-22-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2009, 07:36 AM
-PedoBear-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,600.80
Total Points: 65,698.34
Cheers. - ABOSWORTH for being a beacon of truth - JACK D. RIPPER 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

im with ya man... i quit playin it online a while ago....
Old 07-22-2009, 07:51 AM
-PedoBear-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute-PedoBear- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,600.80
Total Points: 65,698.34
Cheers. - ABOSWORTH for being a beacon of truth - JACK D. RIPPER 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

well... another thing that pissed me off (it might seem minor to you guys) but in regards to it being a real sim game....

when in the career mode... my fighter had a stout chin but still, when picking guys ranked higher than me i would pick those with very low KO numbers.... we're talking guys like 19-6 (2)... and the **** is that one punch in the first 10 seconds and im down... its like what the f*ck??? like getting KTFO in the first ten seconds by paulie f*ckin malignaggi....

the KO #s should represent actual KO power and how the fighter is....

just one of the things that really got me, as stupid as it sounds... one of many though

i expected more
Old 07-22-2009, 08:18 AM
KESSLER
GOONER FOR LIFE

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59 KESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,069,312,410.93
Total Points: 75,073,251,764.02
Cesc Fabregas - ЯiZO Kolo Toure - ЯiZO Samir Nasri - ЯiZO Eduardo - ЯiZO Robin van Persie - ЯiZO 
Gael Clichy - ЯiZO Andrei Arshavin - ЯiZO Emmanuel Adebayor - ЯiZO Nicklas Bendtner - ЯiZO Thierry Henry - ЯiZO 
Dennis Bergkamp - ЯiZO Ian Wright - ЯiZO Tony Adams - ЯiZO happy b day my brother! - MELLY-MEL... Din mor var god i nat, men din far var bedre! - RiZО 
14k my bro! - MELLY-MEL... Til din Wall - Grand Champ Birthday gift.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks, Im definitely getting Sleeping dogs. - BulgariasFinest 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mr. riz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Grand Champ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Grand Champ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Demise 

I can't stand the way you're supposed to get up from knockdowns.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Grand Champ
Here we go again..

Rep Power: 75 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,512,198,378,808.24
Total Points: 60,522,198,749,774.25
Medal of honor - mangler for my bro - -Reason- Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium 6.000 posts! Ikke dŚrligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH Your a really good friend on here. - Truth GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 10K: Congrats - WESS 10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps have a beer on me - led Thanks bud! - jazluvr ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky... Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
Its ridiculous how many players online that just body spam you until you have no stamina? To be honest it isnít much of a simulation if the other person just exploits a loop hole in the game. EA Sports needs to patch this problem soon, basically if the user 'spamís' to the body then they are penalised with their stamina going drastically down.

IMO the way the fighters move compared to FNR3 has been ruined; I believe there is a glitch with the camera coupled with the fighterís movement as players just seem to be able to cut the ring off with ease, same goes for the CPU.

Another thing that annoys me is, [Lightweight],[middleweight],[heavyweight] for example EA Sports have thrown in 147lb fighters into middleweight and that category contains 168lb fighters. So letís say I pick Ricky Hatton, he is 147lbs but my opponent picks Hagler, My ass is obviously being beat and itís just annoying and stupid to throw weight class ranges.

Ok letís say I want to pick Eddie Chambers for his speed at heavyweight someone will straight away pick Ali because of his rating and will go for body spamming. Annoying!

Another thing is, userís online cheat by throwing an illegal move when you are on the brink of being dropped and they donít get penalised, while you do as you get dropped.

Another thing users do, is watch the replays of you getting dropped, why canít they just press a button to skip? And they seem to watch the ring entrances which are annoying!! Just get on with the f.ukin game!

They should keep the character selection HIDDEN until the fight begins, that way users wonít be able to cheat based on stats of a fighter.

To be honest I might just get fight night round 3 and play that as it was way more satisfying, better ring movement, parrying was really good. Much better game play!!

RANT over...

Post for your views and opinions
That part is what I found the most annoying!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
*2TOUGH*
Engineered Nutrition

burner is a bellend - Red October late xmas present - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr get ready for Frankie...lol. - jazluvr A spare...you're tuff on these - jazluvr 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Red October Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DIB420 Gay and Lesbian Pride - ScottDBA Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Champ View Post
That part is what I found the most annoying!
i think 80% of people feel the same about this game. Its a good game when you 'play it properly' anyone can be a spammer and in doing so takes the fun out of playing the game. Its not a real simulation if someone can just throw 1000 punches to the body and haymaker after haymaker. If you are not going to provide real discussion, i will ban you from this thread.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM
*2TOUGH*
Engineered Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by KESSLER View Post
I can't stand the way you're supposed to get up from knockdowns.
its like a scale to be fair thats not too bad. But its a case of opinion
Old 07-22-2009, 09:52 AM
KESSLER
GOONER FOR LIFE

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59 KESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond reputeKESSLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,069,312,410.93
Total Points: 75,073,251,764.02
Cesc Fabregas - ЯiZO Kolo Toure - ЯiZO Samir Nasri - ЯiZO Eduardo - ЯiZO Robin van Persie - ЯiZO 
Gael Clichy - ЯiZO Andrei Arshavin - ЯiZO Emmanuel Adebayor - ЯiZO Nicklas Bendtner - ЯiZO Thierry Henry - ЯiZO 
Dennis Bergkamp - ЯiZO Ian Wright - ЯiZO Tony Adams - ЯiZO happy b day my brother! - MELLY-MEL... Din mor var god i nat, men din far var bedre! - RiZО 
14k my bro! - MELLY-MEL... Til din Wall - Grand Champ Birthday gift.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks, Im definitely getting Sleeping dogs. - BulgariasFinest 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mr. riz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Grand Champ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Grand Champ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Grand Champ Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Demise 

And Legacy Mode sucks.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:56 AM
*2TOUGH*
Engineered Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by KESSLER View Post
And Legacy Mode sucks.
yeah the training is SUPER hard and if you tried, you'd probably only get prospect level at best. And it gets boring.

for those who say "its realistic", i say its a damn game!! there should be the FUN factor too.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Grand Champ
Here we go again..

Rep Power: 75 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,512,198,378,808.24
Total Points: 60,522,198,749,774.25
Medal of honor - mangler for my bro - -Reason- Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium 6.000 posts! Ikke dŚrligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH Your a really good friend on here. - Truth GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 10K: Congrats - WESS 10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps have a beer on me - led Thanks bud! - jazluvr ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky... Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
i think 80% of people feel the same about this game. Its a good game when you 'play it properly' anyone can be a spammer and in doing so takes the fun out of playing the game. Its not a real simulation if someone can just throw 1000 punches to the body and haymaker after haymaker. If you are not going to provide real discussion, i will ban you from this thread.
Lol, your sensitive ass misinterpreted what I was saying. What I meant was yeah.. That part you wrote which I highlighted is the one I agree with that's the most annoying part of online gaming for FN. Waiting for the other player to watch his replay.

Chill man.

Share This With Friends

Tags
fnr4, rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Tag List