Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2009, 05:45 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 65 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,808,135,857,438.68
Total Points: 42,809,146,899,432.39
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 
Default La Familia Cartel Requests Dialogue With Mexican President

Quote:
"We want to tell you and we want someone to hear us, let us be heard by the President of the Mexican Republic, Mr. Felipe Calderon. This is never going to end, we want to get to a consensus, we want to arrive at some type of national pact, I donít know how, but we have to obtain it, we have to be smart and get to work, I canít tell you more young man (talking to the reporter), for obvious reasons, we need to understand, and my message for the President of the Mexican Republic: we respect him, we admire him, and his labors towards our nation, we know he is not against the world, thatís fine, but donít let people deceive him.

-Servando Gomez, La Tuta"
A man claiming to be Servando,íLa Tutaí Gůmez, identified as the operational leader of the Familia Michoacana cartel, called a Michoacan television station to publicly offer both dialogue and a pact with mexican President Felipe Calderon.

In a live telephone interview with Voz y Solucion T.Vís., Marcos Knapp, the man claiming to be La Tuta expressed his respect for President Calderon and the Mexican Army, but not the Federal Preventative Police (PFP) or the Specialized Organized Crime Investigations Agency (SIEDO).

He was especially frank concerning his dislike and mistrust while accusing Genaro GarcŪa Luna, Federal Secretary of Public Safety, of aiding rival cartels of La Familia, primarily the Zetas and The Beltran Leyva cartels, reasons for which his cartel had centered thier attacks on the Federal Police within and surrounding the state of Michoacan.

Additionally he accused the Secretary of Public Safety of deceiving President Calderon stating that with the pretext of fighting crime, the PFP commit abuses, homocides, and false arrests, including abuses against innocent members of cartel families.

Quote:
ďWhy with the PFP and SIEDO? Because they are corrupted, not all of the agents, but the higher ups, the commanders, beginning with Genaro Garcia Luna. I know with this, what Iím declaring now, they are going to attempt to throw more on me, I donít care, I know what Iím in and I know the consequences. I am an active member, like I said, of the organization, and we know and are fully aware that Genaro Garcia Luna is deceiving the President of our Republic, Mr. Felipe Calderon.

Our only problem is with the PFP and SIEDO. Why? Because they are attacking our families. I know, I am involved in a ďgroupĒ, we donít want to act in this manner, in a bit I am going to explain motives, but they come and fabricate guilt. They come and take mayors and fabricate evidence against innocent people who have nothing to do with us. In all of Michoacan they come and take innocent people, and they shouldnít be, it is wrong. We respect 100% the Mexican Army and Navy. We have respect for the insignias and for our national symbols and heroes, our LŠbaro Patrio. Never ever would we make attempts against them.

We want them to hear us: When they dedicate their actions against us, the active members, and everyone knows who we are, we will respect.

We know it is their job, we know the duties of the soldiers and the sailors, and everyone elseís as well, and we are willing to respect and conduct ourselves with honor and respect if and when they come directly for us, attack us, no others.

But whatís happening? They are taking our children, our wives, our ageing Mothers and Fathers, friends, anyone and everyone, and they try to make appear what is not.

I have a father, a mother, and children. We want to tell the people of Michoacan, and they know tghis is true, we are always honest and fair with the Mexican Army and with every other authority. We know that many of ours have made mistakes and grave errors. We do not allow such violations. We do not allow rape, kidnappings or robberies by our own.

For any young man that commits such errs, we have a code, and the code will always and must always be carried out. The young man must pay for his mistakes, what am I trying to make you understand with all this?

What we want is you to understand, we want to act with respect, we know the authorities are after us because itís their job, but at the same time, donít look for my family, donít go after them, come after me, dedicate your time to catching me, my boys, the real ones, everyone knows who we are, come get US.

We want to show our love for our state of Michoacan. We are in the state of Mexico, in Guerrero, and in Guanajuato, we have to be to protect our Michoacan. We donít want the Zetas coming in and affecting our families, our people of Michoacan.

I have already given you my name, you can investigate what areas I control, another thing Iím going to tell you: I will defend myself. I will always defend myself, you may try to stop me, you may arrest ME, but if anyone ever attacks my father, my mother, or my siblings in attempts to get closer to me, to find me, I promise, you will find me, but in a very different way.

I ask of God, he is the only one I want to judge me. Iím never going to let anyone take me down alive, not here on earth, I hope God gives me that opportunity.

If they respect us, the authorities, we will respect them. Whenever they really want to find us, wherever they want it, it will be the same, we want respect. Let them look for us, let them come after us, let them hunt us, but they must do it with honor, the way it should be, they canít just run over the rights over other human beings.

Servano Gomez, La Tuta"
After four days of Michoacan under fire, of non-stop, highly coordinated attacks against the Federal Police and more than 30 deaths, one wonders, if the caller was truly Don Servano, la Tuta, and if he will finally be heard and respected.

http://jacqui.instablogs.com/entry/p...can-president/
Old 07-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Naps
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 Naps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 274,296,556,973.86
Total Points: 274,296,606,533.93
Congrats on 1000 posts bum boy - hurricane72 here's to another 1000 posts - OldSkool weeehay, drink up love! - RiZOOM Thank you sir. Good luck on your next bet. Sorry for the trouble. - Left Hook Tua For your genius - Tuggers1986 
A Lite Beer - The Yanks don't think you can handle it. - OASIS_LAD To: Naps - TRAVI$ Good bets..Good guy to bet with - xxjace Cheers Naps. - RED ARMY Tyson link - GreatJoe 
Cheers for the points bro! - jakkups drink up brotha! - Move BRICKS 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

Calderon won't even acknowledge this.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 65 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,808,135,857,438.68
Total Points: 42,809,146,899,432.39
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

the "offer" has already been declined. No sane President would consider letting a cartel run their business with the agreement that there would be no violence against the state.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Run
Viva! Santa Muerte

Rep Power: 16923 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 456,848,229.46
Total Points: 2,092,260,873,866,748.75
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

I won't say anything except the Zetas are a Legion of Scumbags.

They are the worst kind of human beings.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Run
Viva! Santa Muerte

Rep Power: 16923 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

I shouldn't have even typed that.

All they do is kill Women and Children.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Sox8055
*PLAYBOY*

Rep Power: 20 Sox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 95,764.02
money,money,money - Sox8055 Let's drink to Misa Campo my brotha!!! - abosworth No Message - texanballer 1K posts! - KESSLER who wants a beer, when u can have an 1080p LCD 85inch!!!!! - bearman3000 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab FOR THE BITCH! - mellow_mood No Message - texanballer Una cerveza Medalla bien fria pa ti mi pana salsero! - gerardofpr 
We Poppin BOTTLES to a Cotto Victory! - .::EyEKoNiK::. my long time homie Sox - -Kevin- Una cervecita Tecate - -Kevin- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pico Hollywood Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Silencers Childhood Cancer - Artur Kyshenko Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silencers 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

I will keep saying this.

Let US get involved and we will finish them all easy.

The taliban and Iraqis put up more of a fight.

Mexico cant fight for sh1t.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Lomachenko
Hi-Tech

Rep Power: 21 Lomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 546,957,890,168.10
Total Points: 546,967,826,056.78
No Message - miamijohn No Message - NewYork No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy 
Couldn't green K you, so heres another form of green for now! - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BraggartKilla Childhood Cancer - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - pacman777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I won't say anything except the Zetas are a Legion of Scumbags.

They are the worst kind of human beings.
They say they got about a 4000 man army ?
Old 07-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Sox8055
*PLAYBOY*

Rep Power: 20 Sox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 95,764.02
money,money,money - Sox8055 Let's drink to Misa Campo my brotha!!! - abosworth No Message - texanballer 1K posts! - KESSLER who wants a beer, when u can have an 1080p LCD 85inch!!!!! - bearman3000 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab FOR THE BITCH! - mellow_mood No Message - texanballer Una cerveza Medalla bien fria pa ti mi pana salsero! - gerardofpr 
We Poppin BOTTLES to a Cotto Victory! - .::EyEKoNiK::. my long time homie Sox - -Kevin- Una cervecita Tecate - -Kevin- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pico Hollywood Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Silencers Childhood Cancer - Artur Kyshenko Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silencers 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-BOY View Post
taxi cabbies included.

plus the crack dealer's on the street, that resemble to that of your grandpa.

a bunch of overhyped bums by the media.

I would say more like 30 of them are experts. The rest, bums....
Old 07-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Run
Viva! Santa Muerte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-BOY View Post
Yeah but they're all sophisticated man. lol.

Like right out of a god damn Movie. They're not some low rent ******s that drive up and confront you drunk then shoot you.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Lomachenko
Hi-Tech

Rep Power: 21 Lomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond reputeLomachenko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 546,957,890,168.10
Total Points: 546,967,826,056.78
No Message - miamijohn No Message - NewYork No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy No Message - Dodie Boy 
Couldn't green K you, so heres another form of green for now! - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BraggartKilla Childhood Cancer - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - pacman777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Yeah but they're all sophisticated man. lol.

Like right out of a god damn Movie. They're not some low rent ******s that drive up and confront you drunk then shoot you.
Why cant the US send 10 of there best and wipe the ****ers out?