Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-06-2009, 06:23 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,263,048,698.19
Total Points: 90,350,898,461.55
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 
Default i enjoyed chambers dimitrenko,but...

i think it says alot about the state of the HW division today,chambers impressed me with his willingness to fight but i could never see the hype with dimitrenko-the fight was more entertaining than any of wlads recent outings but if these r the type of guys who he will be defending against in the future-dont expect to be entertained
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-06-2009, 06:46 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,797,886,923.36
Total Points: 214,797,916,033.42
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

All I can say is, having missed any threads on the fight due to only watching it today, that I was gutted about Sascha's poor showing on the night... Well, downright shocked actually. At the very least, I feel as though I can take consolation in the fact that he's young and didn't allow himself to be stopped. I'm not like these fickle twats who go all-out ****ting on a prospect after a bad night (i.e. Khan, Ortiz), so whenever he decides to bounce back I'll still be a firm supporter.

As for Chambers, he impressed me majorly. I already liked him after the Peter fight. His handspeed, for a HW, is refreshing to see - the 'Fast' moniker ain't wrong, for sure - but I don't think he'll give Wlad any trouble next year. If he moved more and didn't stay planted in one spot, he'd at least look better than Chagaev, but I don't see him landing anything great unless he presses the issue and takes a risk to get in close (which is what Haye could never possibly pull off). Even then, he'd only get picked off by that jab and be given a "pizzaface" on the way in.

I still think HW boxing is just fine. I don't agree with all the doom & gloom being spouted off. Oh, and Chambers will make Arreola look pathetic. :box2:
Old 07-06-2009, 06:54 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 330,953.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyPat View Post
All I can say is, having missed any threads on the fight due to only watching it today, that I was gutted about Sascha's poor showing on the night... Well, downright shocked actually. At the very least, I feel as though I can take consolation in the fact that he's young and didn't allow himself to be stopped. I'm not like these fickle twats who go all-out ****ting on a prospect after a bad night (i.e. Khan, Ortiz), so whenever he decides to bounce back I'll still be a firm supporter.

As for Chambers, he impressed me majorly. I already liked him after the Peter fight. His handspeed, for a HW, is refreshing to see - the 'Fast' moniker ain't wrong, for sure - but I don't think he'll give Wlad any trouble next year. If he moved more and didn't stay planted in one spot, he'd at least look better than Chagaev, but I don't see him landing anything great unless he presses the issue and takes a risk to get in close (which is what Haye could never possibly pull off). Even then, he'd only get picked off by that jab and be given a "pizzaface" on the way in.

I still think HW boxing is just fine. I don't agree with all the doom & gloom being spouted off. Oh, and Chambers will make Arreola look pathetic. :box2:
Well said Pity.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyPat View Post

i totally agree with that
Old 07-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Bigdaddy_Vh
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Bigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond reputeBigdaddy_Vh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,335.84
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Bigdaddy_Vh 
Send a message via AIM to Bigdaddy_Vh

not to discredit Chambers' win b/c it was a good one, but Dimintrenko proved how worthless he was in this fight. IMO eddie ought to lose the other 8 pounds and fight at cruiser. 208 is WAY to small to fight against Wlad. and anything much heavier is too fat for chambers. Chris byrd syndrome
Old 07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
STILL_DETOX
Undisputed

Rep Power: 16 STILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond reputeSTILL_DETOX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 462,177,571,813.61
Total Points: 462,177,872,496.09
Autism - Infern0 
Send a message via AIM to STILL_DETOX Send a message via MSN to STILL_DETOX

yea he was impressive , but does he have wat it takes to defeat the klits? no
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Dubious-Dutch
Alt-Assassin

Rep Power: 12 Dubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 61,124.57
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

I think Sasha threw the fight.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,310,679.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_fan View Post
i think it says alot about the state of the HW division today,chambers impressed me with his willingness to fight but i could never see the hype with dimitrenko-the fight was more entertaining than any of wlads recent outings but if these r the type of guys who he will be defending against in the future-dont expect to be entertained
exactly, i said it right after the fight. when i first saw it (not live) after the first 2 rounds i fast forward to the twelfth waiting for Chambers to be UDed by Dimitrenko and after Chambers got the nod i knew there must have been KDs in the fight so it wasn't so bad but their styles are as boring as Wlad and the rest of them Heavies.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:40 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

#tmt - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
exactly, i said it right after the fight. when i first saw it (not live) after the first 2 rounds i fast forward to the twelfth waiting for Chambers to be UDed by Dimitrenko and after Chambers got the nod i knew there must have been KDs in the fight so it wasn't so bad but their styles are as boring as Wlad and the rest of them Heavies.
the european heavies that is-gota give credit to guys like chambers and arreola pushing the fight they are entertaining guys