Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Airforce1234
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Airforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond reputeAirforce1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,743.69
put this in your big mouth - JM1 
Autism - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default Serial Killer on the loose

Quote:
Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies
Residents Armed, Prayerful After Serial Killer's Attacks

POSTED: 9:07 pm EDT July 2, 2009
UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT July 5, 2009
[BUZZ: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [DELICIOUS: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [DIGG: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [FACEBOOK: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [REDDIT: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [RSS] [PRINT: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies] [EMAIL: Serial Killer's Fifth Victim Dies]

GAFFNEY, S.C. -- A teenager who was one of five people shot by a serial killer in Cherokee County in just five days died Saturday morning, according to the county coroner.

Coroner Dennis Fowler said Abby Leigh Tyler, 15, of Gaffney, died at 11:25 a.m. Saturday at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.

Abby and her father, Stephen Tyler, were shot Thursday by a man who police say a serial killer.

[Abby Tyler]
Abby Tyler
Fowler said, “As you can imagine, this is a most traumatic and difficult time for the Tyler family. They have asked me to ask you to respect their privacy during this situation. I would also ask that you pray for all of the families involved in the events of recent days along with the more than 100 members of the law enforcement task team that are working around the clock to solve these five homicides.”

Investigators released a sketch Friday that was created with the help of a witness. The Cherokee County sheriff confirmed that a serial killer is responsible for the shootings. The teenager's death marks the fifth in connection with the case.

Gun sales have increased over the weekend in Cherokee County while others hold prayer vigils amid a search for a serial killer.

The witness said the new sketch looks much more like the man who has killed five people in three separate attacks.

[Investigators released this new sketch of the serial killer Friday evening.]
Investigators released this new sketch of the serial killer Friday evening.
Cherokee County Sheriff Bill Blanton said evidence connects all the shootings, and investigators believe one man is responsible.

He said, "Without a doubt, we are confident that the same subject is involved in all the shootings."

Blanton said the killer is described as having salt and pepper hair, about 6 feet 2 inches tall, driving a silver 1991-1994 Ford Explorer. He said a blue van previously thought to be of interest has been eliminated as a suspect vehicle.

TimeLine: Serial Killer's Spree

He asked that anyone with information call Cherokee County CrimeStoppers at 864-489-2746 or Spartanburg County CrimeStoppers at 58-CRIME. A reward of $2,500 has been established for information leading to an arrest. WYFF News 4 has learned that an anonymous citizen donated $500, Crimestoppers offered $2,000.

Blanton said, "The community has a legitimate reason to be concerned. We're dealing with a man who has killed four people and shot a 14- or 15-year-old girl and killed an 80-year-old woman. Good people in this community who didn't deserve that. And he doesn't show concern or remorse."

"We send this message -- and I am trying to emphasize -- we need to be vigilant in our community with our safety … Check on people -- if you have a mother or father or elderly couple that lives by themselves, you check on your children and you try not to go places by yourself. If something doesn't look right, then you back out of it. If you go to Wal-Mart and something doesn't look right -- there's a car or a person that doesn't look right -- then don't get out. Don't just assume there's nothing there …. The thing that this man has shown is that he is unpredictable."

Father Killed, Daughter Fatally Wounded

In the most recent attack on Thursday night, Abby Tyler and her father were shot inside the family’s Gaffney furniture store. Abby was pronounced dead Saturday. Stephen Tyler was dead at the scene.

Investigators said they were called to the Tyler Home Center on 612 East Frederick St. just after 7 p.m.

Fowler said that the owner's wife, oldest daughter and an employee found Stephen Tyler and his daughter unresponsive in the store and called police.

Abby was airlifted to Spartanburg Regional Hospital. Despite some media reports that indicated Abby had spoken to rescuers, Sheriff Rick Turner said due to the severity of Abby’s injuries, she was never able to provide police any information.

Video: Shooting Leaves Man Dead, Teen Critically Injured

Like all the other serial killer's victims, Stephen Tyler was well-known and respected in the community.

Tyler’s friend, Roger Harris, said, "He was well liked throughout the community. In other words, you just couldn't beat him. He was just a nice guy."

Previously, Blanton confirmed that Hazel Keaton Linder, 83, and her daughter Gena Linder Parker, 50, were killed Wednesday by the same person who killed peach farmer Kline Cash, 63, on Saturday. (Full Story)

Sheriff: Serial Killer On Loose

Investigators said that evidence connects all of the shootings, but they would not release details because it could hinder the investigation.

Sources have told WYFF News 4 that Linder and Parker were bound, and Abby Tyler was also bound, but Blanton was not willing to comment on that information.

WYFF News 4’s John Eby was in Cherokee County, and he said the law enforcement presence there is "huge." He said there were several agencies represented, including the FBI and the State Law Enforcement Division. All the agencies were in the area due to the investigation into the three previous homicides.

Blanton said there are more than 100 officers involved in the investigation from agencies in both North and South Carolina. He said SLED forensics experts are working 24 hours a day on the case.

Blanton cautioned residents in the area to be careful, watchful for strangers or unusual behavior and to keep their doors locked and to not let anyone in who they feel unsure of.

Resident Tammy Phillips said, “Oh, it's got us real frightened. And to whoever is out there, doing this killing in Gaffney, we're looking for you. The whole community is out looking for you.”

Blanton also said he doesn't want fear to cause people to "start shooting at shadows." He said no matter what, people should not be dealing with strangers, even in the case of a vehicle breakdown or similar emergency. He said residents should call 911 if they have any problems or concerns. He also said residents should not go to anyone else's house unannounced because of the danger that accidental shootings could happen. Blanton said even as a law enforcement officer, he will be cautious and his family will be cautious.

The sheriff's office and the police department have both canceled any time off for officers as they continue to run down leads.

Refresh this page and watch WYFF News 4 for the latest information on this developing story.

I think this is in south carolina, buckle up tight if u live in carolina. 100 investigators in this case, Is the world coming to an end jesus christ?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,854,651,184,991.04
Total Points: 50,854,651,477,501.88
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Is the world coming to an end because a serial killer is on the loose? Does he kill ppl with gravity magic? In the 1,000's?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,082,038,720,041,027.00
Total Points: 2,082,332,671,328,798.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

I hope you're his next victim.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
aristotlemoses
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 aristotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,282,897.76
Total Points: 21,593,992.36
Have a drink on me homey - mangler Because you are one of the few who "realize" that Michael J. Fox influenced Chuck Berry... :D - ABOSWORTH 2000 posts!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

Hasn't been a good serial killer in awhile. But this dude sounds boring...shooting people?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
D.I.E.S.E.L
No Risk-No Nothing

Rep Power: 47 D.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,729,049,603,428.23
Total Points: 97,734,049,644,889.12
No Message - Sir TomJones I know you like! - komodo have a strawberry - AL YANKAB*TCH here's another bro - chiguy91 No Message - ??? 
Respect - rorymac Have another - rorymac drink up - project xxx1 cocktail hour - MANGLER About time - Rocky... 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holdays bro! - led 
merry xmas big man - project xxx1 Happy new year! - Toney Loc stay in shape - KING MEAT your sig is funny bro, lol! - Mike Tyson77 drink up my brother - Mike Tyson77 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Left Hook Tua AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER 
Send a message via ICQ to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via AIM to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Yahoo to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Skype™ to D.I.E.S.E.L

Just keep that bull**** in the South, no problems
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7.28
Total Points: 10,093,221.05
Thanks Loser! - Breakbeat Have a snack homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler Thanks brother - Salty 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
Is the world coming to an end because a serial killer is on the loose? Does he kill ppl with gravity magic? In the 1,000's?
I think he was just being ironic dramatic and rhetorical
I bet you all my points it is the end of the world!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:51 PM
dfwtx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,916.94
Total Points: 586,535.67

A serial killer? Jesus this must be a sign of the end of days.. it's the first i've heard of.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:52 PM
keepthemhandsup
lifes a beach

Rep Power: 16 keepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,409,071.49
Total Points: 16,470,877.76
Merry Christmas - msagrain Here homey. You need some food - mangler lol - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristotlemoses View Post
Hasn't been a good serial killer in awhile. But this dude sounds boring...shooting people?
what ever happen to the type who tied up the family, raped the wife, killed them all, then rape the wife again and burn the house?

god my genration sux's
Old 07-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Southpaw Stinger
Trousersnake Fondler

Rep Power: 223 Southpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,561,101,668,474.59
Total Points: 107,561,101,672,050.45
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- good for the liver lad - -veteran420- 5 years, pity I missed the 1st 4 - Clyde Barrow merry xmas - Subtraction 
No Message - - v e t - Merry Christmas - Flab Care to join me? :) x - *Boss Lady* Happy new year! - Toney Loc :) - *Boss Lady* 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* :flirt: - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Yes, your majesty. Your wish is my command. - *Boss Lady* Did you know that I walked around saying ... 'Breakdown, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit ... ALL DAY LONG?! That would be your fault! - *Boss Lady* 
I need a drink, fancy it? - Bossy You're sex on legs. I'll get the pints. :luvbed: - Bossy Easter pint for my e-lover :love: - Bossy Who could stay miserable after that? :love: - Bossy Good Sir, I hope you are well. - Uns 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - PensionKiller World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr Jones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Clyde Barrow 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Autism - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc Head and Neck Cancer - Southpaw Stinger Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Southpaw Stinger Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - - v e t - 

Bloke got killed in my area a few years ago. Guy's name was Billy Dick-Fingers. They found him in a lake, hands cut off and pool balls in his eye sockets. Brutal.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:57 PM
The Underboss
El Guaje

Rep Power: 43 The Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.93
Total Points: 120,238.08
Appreciate the links!!! - TheCheetah Have a gift, my dude. - S a m u r a i Cotto/Pac - *!#@PBRick@#!* Have a gift Big Boss Man - Disposable Arts Dropping some heat boy - Stone Roses! 
Blessings for the Boss! - jazluvr For good luck with your bets - jazluvr For being a good bud - jazluvr Have an Apple! - iBreakbeat 'shroooms! - jazluvr 
That was supposed to be a pizza....lol - jazluvr Happy 4th of July! - jazluvr Gracias hermano. - Round 1 Have a slice of cake.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Tag, you're it - bigdlb12 
No Message - MANIAC310 bacardi is cuban not puerto rican - xcaret v4 this round is on me - RINGG Returning the favor - mathed Thanks for voting for me - Cleto_Reyes 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Hard Dick Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Round 1 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Round 1 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -ELO- Hepatitis C - mathed Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RICHLOC Gay and Lesbian Pride - Thank Me Later 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Hyperion- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bigdlb12 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - bigdlb12 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

stupid rednecks .