Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Chr0nic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Chr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,275.41
For being a good sport! Have a beer on me. - F-R-K-O thanks again - Pretty Boy32 read a book - Michael Jordan Good mornin. Have a latte homey. - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

probabley how im gonna go, i got a history of getting electrecuted
Old 06-18-2009, 04:56 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,301,983,861.43
Total Points: 76,322,052,286.80
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Holy crap. He fell just like Roy Jones did when he got KO'd by Glen Johnson.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Berry Picker
I love to pick

Rep Power: 54 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 607,156,669,164.05
Total Points: 619,207,316,170.78
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
APPLE VALLEY • One suspect is in the hospital, another in jail and a third on the loose following a homeowner’s high-speed chase of the men he caught burglarizing his home Thursday night.

The chase ended with a rollover accident and one suspect catching fire from downed power lines on Highway 18 and Navajo Road, according to officials from the San Bernardino County Sheriff Department’s Apple Valley station.

Around 8:30 Thursday night homeowner Larry Nava was pulling into his driveway in the 20000 block of Shoshone Road when he saw a strange man exiting his front door. He said the man jumped in a black Durango where two other men were waiting and took off.

Nava, whose wife Carmen and employee Nicholas Mendoza were also in the car, called 911 and then started following the suspects.

Nava said he chased the Durango for 12 or 15 minutes, as the burglars ran red lights and stop signs and raced up to 90 mph.

At one time officials said the suspects got stuck in a dead end and rammed the Navas’ car, causing some damage to get out — an example of why an Apple Valley watch commander said chasing a suspect is never advised.

After the suspects turned on Navajo Road toward Highway 18, Nava said they hit bumps in the road and the Durango flipped over, slamming into the electrical panel that services the block.

One of the suspects was either ejected or managed to get out, Nava said, and was walking around in a daze when he ran into live circuit wires. Nava said there was a huge white flash, which deputies said they saw from a distance.

“He caught fire and he was crying, ‘Don’t let me die. I’ve got a family,’” Nava said.

Officials said this suspect was taken into custody and transported to a hospital, while power to the block was out for a short time.

A third passenger in the Durango fled, officials said, while the man who was pulled out of the overturned vehicle was booked into West Valley Detention Center.

“Who would break into someone’s house at 8:30 at night?” Nava asked. “These guys were bold.”

Nava said the burglars kicked in his door panel and stole two jewelry boxes and an iPod, worth a total of roughly $3,000.

Sheriff’s officials recovered some of the Navas’ stolen property on the suspects, who Nava described as three black males all under 25.
Thought this was fitting.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,249,777,991,410.44
Total Points: 32,249,778,232,200.22
congrats!!! - kadyo Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 
for an atg poster - jazluvr For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest 
Welcome back bud - TBear Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 
40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by street bully View Post
Holy ****. Was that India or something? They really should make those damn power lines higher.
You do realize he was on top of a train, right?
Old 06-18-2009, 05:30 PM
street bully
Tua's daddy.

Rep Power: 68 street bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 182,797,239,520.29
Total Points: 188,707,153,422.93
tua is god! - Mr._Pink have a burger my nigguh - mangler jr have a donut my nizzle... - Roy O'Bannon For being one of the realest ni99as - mangler jr My nigguh! - mangler jr 
BFF....(boxing friend forever, lol) - Roy O'Bannon For that, I'm getting you THIS! The worst gift EVER!!! - RiΖO Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. Happy holidays my nigguh - mangler No Message - Texanballer 
The Book of Bully - street bully jr One of the good Soapy supporters - -Ash- asalam malakem my brotha - Roy O'Bannon steve nash >> dwayne wade - Derramged cheers - riz!...oh? 
ATG - Mucus War Colts - El Mustang ATG Poster and Real Man - Stone Roses! merry xmas - Subtraction Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler jr Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naestro USA 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nuurzhaelan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mr. Green Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - shobox Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MR. RIZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
You do realize he was on top of a train, right?
Still kind of close to the ground. The real high power wires are usually much highers than that.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:15 PM
badblood
Raider Nation

Rep Power: 21526 badblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond reputebadblood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,916,415,511.47
Total Points: 16,916,513,210.75
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Faiders! - MizzzouMan Fucking Monkey - Rocky C Might need them when you're done masturbating over karma on the internet - rochemback Hitman King - Tomato Can 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - BattleHardened Gay and Lesbian Pride - BattleHardened Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to badblood

His death was instant, he felt no pain.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:38 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badblood View Post
His death was instant, he felt no pain.
"Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...[exhibiting a swirling mechanical device]...till I jam this down your throat!"

How do you know he didn't feel it lol.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Chunk..
Shot To Sh*t!

Rep Power: 100 Chunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,094,742,230,253.60
Total Points: 29,094,822,318,245.23
Dude this thread is just...LMAO! I'm reading page 5... - sweet pea 50 Pointless me drinking alone - hurricane72 Up your bum bum - Jamboboy For that Ric Flair video. IM DA CHAMP, HA HA WOOOOOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 For being an all around good dude. - Shin Akuma 
on me buddy - Makavelli I love your Chunk cake! - ЯiZО for all those late night wanks - -veteran420- Professional Ice Cream - Loccy chunk cake fat boy - MANGLER 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang smear it - Dick Buffman Chunk Cake!!! - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction Apple time! - iBreakbeat 
cocktail hour - MANGLER Awww thanks, I don't mind. I made you a coco for being so kind :) - *Boss Lady* 38k post Chunk cake! - Flab I think I am going to take a long, long holiday from this site. - *Boss Lady* Enjoy that, it will NEVER happen again. - *Boss Lady* 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Chunk Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Chunk Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Mr._Pink Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - IncuFanovic Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER 

WTF was he doing?
Old 06-18-2009, 06:40 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
WTF was he doing?
He thought the electric cable was like the bell on the old-school American Greyhounds.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs

Rep Power: 98 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,524,008,910,752.65
Total Points: 21,528,509,775,535.54
Another b-day gift! - jazluvr Have a sandwich - SouthpawSwagger 'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* 
Because you are just so charming. <3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the "Predictorship Challenge" alive. - D4thincarnation 
The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe

He was going to attempt to swing on one of them.