Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-15-2009, 01:01 PM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 18 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,523,194.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rape View Post
i've been around for a while. i'm not king but i am familiar with him and the other puerto ricans you war with. i used to have his screen name but i haven't seen him on in centuries.
I know **********, you have been around for a while...a LONG while

Perfect Perez, what ricans do I war with BTW?

Evil Genius, you are lame for faking...LIKE REAL TALK

You are SOO easy to pick out when you make an alt. You post threads NON STOP that are PRO-COTTO and ANTI- MAY. You make a booty thread with gifs of your favorite naked women. You make a sig of a gif with naked women as well. Then when I spot you and call you out, you deny it, but its PAINFULLY obvious....you FAIL big time!

NOTE: his various ALTS are what I colored, look out for this if they are NOT banned already like KING is PERMABANNED.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 PM
rape
Banned

Rep Power: 0 rape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 356,578.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
I know **********, you have been around for a while...a LONG while

Perfect Perez, what ricans do I war with BTW?

Evil Genius, you are lame for faking...LIKE REAL TALK

You are SOO easy to pick out when you make an alt. You post threads NON STOP that are PRO-COTTO and ANTI- MAY. You make a booty thread with gifs of your favorite naked women. You make a sig of a gif with naked women as well. Then when I spot you and call you out, you deny it, but its PAINFULLY obvious....you FAIL big time!

NOTE: his various ALTS are what I colored, look out for this if they are NOT banned already like KING is PERMABANNED.
close but no cigar. i recall a thread where someone was flaming on king saying he was touched by his father because his father was a pastor or priest. some **** like that. first of all my father is no such thing. and i'm an athiest on top of it.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:09 PM
xAUGUSTUSx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond reputexAUGUSTUSx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,126,636.01

Go to FightHype
Old 06-15-2009, 01:13 PM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 18 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
close but no cigar. i recall a thread where someone was flaming on king saying he was touched by his father because his father was a pastor or priest. some **** like that. first of all my father is no such thing. and i'm an athiest on top of it.
Its a cigar sir. you can hide try to fake it...but I know the truth.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
rape
Banned

Rep Power: 0 rape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond reputerape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its a cigar sir. you can hide try to fake it...but I know the truth.

alright webster. you believe what you want.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Quote:

alright webster. you believe what you want.
its funny how you still post pics when you are making your "jokes"..boy you lame.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:19 PM
rape
Banned

Quote:
its funny how you still post pics when you are making your "jokes"..boy you lame.
this must be the only forum you have ever posted on. its a fairly common practice.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,537,948,213,630.24
Total Points: 2,548,548,325,053.75
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
Go to FightHype
Fighthype is not a very accurate site.

What is most likely that he is injured (this does happean to humans after all) or some crazy conspiricy theory to drum up sales. Floyd was getting paid a ton if they sold zero tickets, and he is not getting that paycheck putting off the fight (what happeaned to all the Floyd needs money talk).

In this article they do not even question his injury, but if ticket sales play a role then you have to be questioning his injury, as a piece of journalism this is pretty much rubbish (I guess unless it proves a point someone is trying to make).

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/f...topic-overview

6 weeks rest+ 6 week training camp= 12 weeks 12 weeks= about 3 months

about 3 months from now is mid September.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:47 PM
fightfan_79
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 fightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,604,270.20
Total Points: 7,934,489.41
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 

What exactly is the extent of Floyd's injury? Ribs I know...but what...cracked, broken, bruised? Sparring with who? Hatton....Valero....Morales....? Floyd's camp keeping quiet on the whole issue...."Rib injury in training camp postpones fight".....can Mayweather's camp give a little more info?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:54 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,537,948,213,630.24
Total Points: 2,548,548,325,053.75
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfan_79 View Post
What exactly is the extent of Floyd's injury? Ribs I know...but what...cracked, broken, bruised? Sparring with who? Hatton....Valero....Morales....? Floyd's camp keeping quiet on the whole issue...."Rib injury in training camp postpones fight".....can Mayweather's camp give a little more info?
Look at the ESPN or CNN article on the matter. Richard Schaeffer talks about it being a muscle/cartalidge thing as opposed to straight broken ribs, which in medical terms is still considered fractured ribs. This is not an easy injury to fake and get away with it.

He would not have needed to get hit to cause this it could have been a sudden movement or moving his torso in a way that his torso just didn't want.

Last edited by The Gambler1981; 06-15-2009 at 01:56 PM.