Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old Today, 01:00 PM #1
Founder of Relax Club

Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,203,619.58
Total Points: 1,013,754,622.62
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 
Default Pro openborder EU senior commission lawyers daughter is raped and murdered by refugee

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

The investigation into the October rape and murder of a young woman in Germany has seen a significant development after the major operation led to the arrest of a 17 year old Afghan “refugee”.
The body of 19 year old medical student and migrant home volunteer Maria Ladenburger was discovered in a river in the town of Freiburg on the 16th of October. An investigation determined the daughter of a senior European Commission lawyer had been raped, and then drowned.

The subsequent investigation into the death of Miss Ladenburger was spurred on, Die Welt reports, by intense public interest in the case and pressure being placed on police to find the rapist. After 68 detectives followed a reported 1,600 leads and interviewed 1,400 potential witnesses the 17 year old migrant was arrested, as revealed by police in a press conference on Saturday.

Although the arrested man has not been named, it has been revealed he is a recent arrival to the country, having come to Germany from Afghanistan as an asylum seeker in 2015. Police said the man had a previous criminal record, having been investigated for “illegal entry”, and until his arrest had been living with a local German family who had taken him in.

In tracking down their suspect police removed an entire hedge from the scene of the crime to a laboratory for testing. Police found a hair belonging to the suspect in the bush. Nearby were also found a scarf belonging to the victim and a discarded bicycle. Both are reported to have had the suspect’s DNA on.

Police have not revealed whether Miss Ladenburger had any previous relationship with the migrant or whether they had met at the asylum home she volunteered at.

Some attention has focussed on the father of the dead girl, a senior EU official. A lawyer for the notoriously pro-mass migration European Commission, a notice he placed in German newspaper the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said his daughter had been a “ray of sunshine” for the family and asked mourners to donate to the Bangladeshi Catholic Church rather than sending flowers.

The mayor of Freiburg praised police for working to make their arrest so efficiently, but warned locals to not link the rape and murder to the immigration status of the killer. Green party mayor Dieter Salomon said: “It is good for the police to have [worked on] this cruel and terrible murder so fast… [people should] not use the origin of the culprit to make generalisations about migrants, but instead to see this as an isolated case”.

Baden-Württemberg police are now investigating whether their suspect is linked to another rape and murder case in the area. A local woman named only as ‘Carolin G’ disappeared while jogging in early November and was later discovered to have been raped and murdered, as in the other case.

I wonder if he's still for open borders and refugees?
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:05 PM #2
Power to the People

Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,969,778,609,631,472.00
Total Points: 88,020,723,610,587,504.00
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn 
Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor 

In order to cope most marxist, liberals will find a reason instead of admiting they were wrong, they will say its white privledge and islamaphobia that drove the muslim afghan to rape her.

Inhave never seen a left wing or democrat admit to being wrong, they just find some ridiculous reason to justify a black thug, immigrant muslim terrorists behaviour, they used to blame slavery now they say systemic racism.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM #3
Founder of Relax Club

Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
In order to cope most marxist, liberals will find a reason instead of admiting they were wrong, they will say its white privledge and islamaphobia that drove the muslim afghan to rape her.

Inhave never seen a left wing or democrat admit to being wrong, they just find some ridiculous reason to justify a black thug, immigrant muslim terrorists behaviour, they used to blame slavery now they say systemic racism.
Its a mental illness
Old Today, 01:09 PM #4
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 1675 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,412,741,273,681,315.00
Total Points: 14,519,412,741,273,843,712.00
Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- 
Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 
the icon says it all - jazluvr Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

a kid being offed by a policy you back would surely lead to a change of heart.
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM #5
Power to the People

Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,969,778,609,631,472.00
Total Points: 88,020,723,610,587,504.00
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn 
Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco Slim View Post
Its a mental illness
Yup, they call it virtue signaling, its part of narcissitc personality disorder tell people you are compassionate so you can be heaped praise, and get turned on by the image of being a social justice hero.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,567,307,220.70
Total Points: 19,567,408,040.25
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher 

why are they accepting afghan refugees in the first place??
Sadiqkingofko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:12 PM #7
Founder of Relax Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
a kid being offed by a policy you back would surely lead to a change of heart.
Yeah if liberals were rational people, but they're mentally ill.
Old Today, 02:51 PM #8
Boxing aficionado

Quoted: 2790 Post(s)
Freedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,454,389,342,843,174,912.00
Total Points: 163,454,389,342,843,437,056.00
Compliments of the season. - -Scott-Weiland- Merry Christmas! - Lil' Bo Peep Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER Merry Christmas to you as well bro.  All the best in the new year. - El-blanco Merry Chistmas Freedom - TBear 
Wishing you all the best in the new year! - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Mr.Fantastic Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Rip Chudd Feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo!! merry christmas and happy new year!! - Dean_Razorback Merry Christmas to you too bud - Pain~Lucy 
A mug of the dark stuff for a good yule and holidays. - PittyPat Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Top poster. - Scott.Weiland. top notch poster. - Tago Nang Tago hope you ok - ~BoZz~ 
happy trump day - //// Trump! - Ruthless One we did it, we president now! - Sup Normally I'd give you a dildo or a kick me thing for your hating on Andre ward, but this is a celebration. Im giving you the dollar because trump represents freedom and wealth,  he will make America great again. Its a celebration. MAGA - BrushMyHair. Great posts, man. - anthonydavid11 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Sad. Such a sweet, pretty girl.
Freedom. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:03 PM #9
Clooney/West 2020

Quoted: 4182 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 280,414,900,947,643,170,816.00
Total Points: 285,414,901,947,643,232,256.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Inhave never seen a left wing or democrat admit to being wrong
I rarely see any politician of any major party admitting to being wrong. I don't think its just a (D) thing. I think "flip flopping" is seen as weakness in politics regardless of the reason for flip flopping.
Eff Pandas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:14 PM #10
Boxing aficionado

Quoted: 2790 Post(s)
Freedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,454,389,342,843,174,912.00
Total Points: 163,454,389,342,843,437,056.00
Compliments of the season. - -Scott-Weiland- Merry Christmas! - Lil' Bo Peep Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER Merry Christmas to you as well bro.  All the best in the new year. - El-blanco Merry Chistmas Freedom - TBear 
Wishing you all the best in the new year! - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Mr.Fantastic Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Rip Chudd Feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo!! merry christmas and happy new year!! - Dean_Razorback Merry Christmas to you too bud - Pain~Lucy 
A mug of the dark stuff for a good yule and holidays. - PittyPat Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Top poster. - Scott.Weiland. top notch poster. - Tago Nang Tago hope you ok - ~BoZz~ 
happy trump day - //// Trump! - Ruthless One we did it, we president now! - Sup Normally I'd give you a dildo or a kick me thing for your hating on Andre ward, but this is a celebration. Im giving you the dollar because trump represents freedom and wealth,  he will make America great again. Its a celebration. MAGA - BrushMyHair. Great posts, man. - anthonydavid11 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Freedom. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
commission, daughter, lawyers, murdered, openborder, raped, refugee, senior

User Tag List