Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Badzi87
BS BadBoy

Rep Power: 11 Badzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 129,360,701,853.58
Total Points: 129,360,717,739.78
No Message - Lebanon good NSB contributer - BostonGuy Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy birthday - wladavit 
Default So How Did Ebola Start?

Right,

I been watching the VICE channel and a few others, read a few internet articles and all this Ebola crisis etc and it appears that certain scientists are claiming this disease has arisen from the consumption of bushmeat (not just chimps and apes, wild rats, squirrels and so on).

Now I remember having and debate with a African chap I knew, who claimed that the HIV virus was bought in by the CIA to eliminate the black race...(well that didn't work for them because even if they did it's spread to every race on the planet including whites). Anyway I called that nonsense and said what seemed logical at the time which was the scientific reason that some horny tribesman f*cked a monkey and contracted the disease along many other monkey f*ckers.

Now I have spoken to this same guy today and guess what?
'Ebola is a man made disease created to wipe out the black race"

I mean...

If you watch the documentary on Ebola the researches are claiming that this is most likely because of the people in the African countries consuming bushmeat (Chimps who share 99% of our genes)..

Now I remained civil but like seriously wtf? Im not being funny but who the f*ck eats monkeys? you have cows, chickens, even rabbits for f*cks sake! yet people are eating apes and chimps and rats...

The way I see it is, if you have been warned that the consumption of this meat is dangerous and deadly but you continue to eat it... well f*ck you then because you are bringing it upon yourself and also spreading the disease.

Rant over.

Discuss please.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 120 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,891,826,268.38
Total Points: 3,846,892,154,065.66
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

It's not just eating animals infected, bats carry it and bite people.

It's frightening how many people in Africa don't believe Ebola is real, which is why it can ravage them like it does. These people attack the clinics and hospitals to free patients, and steal the bloody blankets and sheets.
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Badzi87
BS BadBoy

Rep Power: 11 Badzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond reputeBadzi87 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Lebanon good NSB contributer - BostonGuy Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy birthday - wladavit 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
It's not just eating animals infected, bats carry it and bite people.

It's frightening how many people in Africa don't believe Ebola is real, which is why it can ravage them like it does. These people attack the clinics and hospitals to free patients, and steal the bloody blankets and sheets.
The reason why I have no remorse for them, its sickening how ignorant they are.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,168,010,931.31
Total Points: 110,399,212,483.56
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

im guessing someone ****ed a bat....only logical explanation
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
El-blanco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 3 El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,010,017,842.75
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - TBear No Message - -jose- 

Many parts of Africa are very primitive, the lack of education is staggering. So is their lack of proper food which is why they eat bushmeat. This article I'm posting will give you an idea of why this continues to spread, it's in reference to HIV but you'll get the idea.

http://www.irinnews.org/report/39838...h-and-hiv-aids

Some Africans actually believe ****ing a virgin will cleanse you of aids, this is the type of thinking that is destroying the country.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 120 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzi87 View Post
The reason why I have no remorse for them, its sickening how ignorant they are.
It's not entirely their fault. So much of the continent has been left to rot by the rest of the world, and as a consequence they are poorly educated and left at the mercy of whatever psycho tyrants come along.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Badzi87
BS BadBoy

Quote:
It's not entirely their fault. So much of the continent has been left to rot by the rest of the world, and as a consequence they are poorly educated and left at the mercy of whatever psycho tyrants come along.
I understand that my friend, however there are other parts of the world which suffer from similar if not worse conditions yet they remain civilised.

I just can't justify their actions, I read somewhere in Liberia cannibalism is still thriving and its sickening. Like El-Blanco stated poor education has a big part to play in it too, but I can't get my head around the sheer barbaric behaviour and mannerisms.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzi87 View Post
I understand that my friend, however there are other parts of the world which suffer from similar if not worse conditions yet they remain civilised.

I just can't justify their actions, I read somewhere in Liberia cannibalism is still thriving and its sickening. Like El-Blanco stated poor education has a big part to play in it too, but I can't get my head around the sheer barbaric behaviour and mannerisms.
That's what humanity is without education. It shouldn't be justified, it should be condemned and then attempted to fix. No one wants to fix it, though.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,349.81
Total Points: 6,080,671,733.56
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

Quote:
Malaysia was just as bad off, a washed out dump of a former colony, when they got their independence in 1957. They've turned themselves into an economic powerhouse without any ****ing aid packages, either.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
El-blanco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 3 El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,010,017,842.75
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - TBear No Message - -jose- 

I'm certainly no expert on Africa, and hate excuses, but we just don't know enough about the region to surmise why it's such a **** hole. We know lack of education is an understatement, but, what other issues do they have? For one, their politicians have literally robbed billions from the people which would explain why there's no infrastructure and no education. I know other countries have had this issue aswell and have prospered but the acts of African politicians, that I've heard, is appalling.