Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 48 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,859,748,939,951,552.00
Total Points: 228,998,748,940,054,912.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest  Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Mannie Phresh  Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led*  heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV  Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830  No Message - MARKBNLV 
not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~  Happy holidays bro! - led*  lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830  WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery  No Message - jose830 
:luvbed: - -jose-  you need more gifts - sugarsmosley  great post! - -jose-  Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D  "White Privilege" Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Default The Lie That is White Privilege

This is Stephan Molyneux. I posted a vid of his, dismantling the false narrative of 3rd wave feminism. Stephan isn't conservative at all. He is secularist, with independent/libertarian political views. He breaks down the facts of America's past regarding slavery. The fact that the Irish were treated worse than Africans, and that Jews experienced a harder experience with Nazi Germany's attempted racial genocide. He focuses on the "poor victim" mentality that liberals pore into the black community. Listen to vid, before you dismiss this opinion. Remember the accusation of "racist" is now used to stifle dissent and debate, rather than speak honestly and logically on these issues.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 48 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest  Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Mannie Phresh  Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led*  heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV  Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830  No Message - MARKBNLV 
not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~  Happy holidays bro! - led*  lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830  WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery  No Message - jose830 
:luvbed: - -jose-  you need more gifts - sugarsmosley  great post! - -jose-  Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D  "White Privilege" Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

The soft bigotry of lowered expectations.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:52 PM
CANELOLUJAH
Banned

Rep Power: 0 CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,095,414.06
No Message - -jose-  Thanks brother - Hype job  Sending you a virtual slice - Thanks - PainfromUkraine  No Message - mathed  No Message - mathed 
#LETSGOCHAMP - -KULT-  A true Boxing historian like me !!!!!!! - 3Sun2  You have boxing knowledge bro. Stay up. - punchr  Tell that ni.gga - Just Now Hit Me 

pssh black people
Old 03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

We as reasonable people, need to push back agaisnt the lie of white privilege. I know many blue collar liberals, who work hard, are pro-union, bust their asses to take care of their families, that sh.it on this false proclamation. Even the white collar liberals here have to admit that its BS. If you dont speak aginst this divisive social-political theory now, the education elite will dictate government policy, and make this lie the law of the land. Push back against this with all of your energy. This lie must die!
Old 03-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Pessimistic
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of Pessimistic has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,000,001,000,621,012.00

Understood. I will to the best of my ability.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:41 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Liberals and the soft bigotry of lowered expectations.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Give Molyneux a listen for an independent opinion from both parties.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:48 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 68 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,103,665,152,323,408.00
Total Points: 77,103,670,159,868,272.00
Merry Christmas - Flab  ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab  owning pactards - I'm so sorry  No Message - MARKBNLV  No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV  Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  No Message - WESS  Thanks for the green - damit305  :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS  have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

This is silly, the guy can't even disguise his bias even if he does make a few good points (the hatred just seethes through his words). I grew up in the wealthiest (and most heavily Jewish) community in Wisconsin. I am the epitome of "White Privilege." The success and failures of certain communities has far more to do with perpetuating an adequate standard of education than religion or color. Chances are, if all the rich people live in one part of town, they're wealthy because of their intelligence and/or level of education and they're working to give those same opportunities to their children. It shouldn't really be a shocking revelation to anyone that the richest part of town stays rich.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
This is silly, the guy can't even disguise his bias even if he does make a few good points (the hatred just seethes through his words). I grew up in the wealthiest (and most heavily Jewish) community in Wisconsin. I am the epitome of "White Privilege." The success and failures of certain communities has far more to do with perpetuating an adequate standard of education than religion or color. Chances are, if all the rich people live in one part of town, they're wealthy because of their intelligence and/or level of education and they're working to give those same opportunities to their children. It shouldn't really be a shocking revelation to anyone that the richest part of town stays rich.
White privilege is a lie created to keep racial tension up. Division is the politicians tool to keeping the public at odds with each other, rather than facing the legit issues of the times. You may have grown up in a rich, Jewish neighborhood, but yours and their race had nothing to do with it. Economic prosperity did. You even acknowledge that in your post. As to his "hatred seething through his words," your imbuing his message with a quality you want to see. Methinks that rich liberal brainwashing is rearing its ugly head. The man isn't racist, and that claim means nothing nowadays. Calling somebody racist is just how a liberal silences a dissenting opinion, avoiding the merits of an opposing idea because your idea has none.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:19 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 68 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,103,665,152,323,408.00
Total Points: 77,103,670,159,868,272.00
Merry Christmas - Flab  ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab  owning pactards - I'm so sorry  No Message - MARKBNLV  No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV  Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil  No Message - WESS  Thanks for the green - damit305  :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS  have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
White privilege is a lie created to keep racial tension up. Division is the politicians tool to keeping the public at odds with each other, rather than facing the legit issues of the times. You may have grown up in a rich, Jewish neighborhood, but yours and their race had nothing to do with it. Economic prosperity did. You even acknowledge that in your post. As to his "hatred seething through his words," your imbuing his message with a quality you want to see. Methinks that rich liberal brainwashing is rearing its ugly head. The man isn't racist, and that claim means nothing nowadays. Calling somebody racist is just how a liberal silences a dissenting opinion, avoiding the merits of an opposing idea because your idea has none.
White Privilege is a very real thing, and my Welsh-Irish ancestors worked very hard for it. No amount of alarmist naivety will change these very simple facts of life. Smart people are more likely to marry each other, they're more likely to have smart children, and because of that their children are more likely to be afforded opportunities later in life. It's not "the jews" that kept that deeply butthurt fella' from getting his promotion, it's his own limitations.

I've worked with lazy ass people who would come to work and sleep for three more hours because they knew their ethnicity kept their job out of jeopardy, but at the same time I've known people who come to work with ideas and motivation and the only thing holding them back is that person sleeping at their desk every morning. IIRC you're a CPA...do any of the segments of the CPA exam care what color or creed people are?

Share This With Friends

Tags
privilege , white