Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old Yesterday, 07:33 AM
Welsh Jon
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 Welsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,560,555,783,635.42
Default Post-Brexit Racism

So all the racist cunts have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless cunt would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Weltschmerz
Sehnsucht

Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Rep Power: 84 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,905,126,949,397,387,264.00
Total Points: 10,905,126,949,397,489,664.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
I'll drink to that. - ßringer funny poster - jas Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak 
Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... lol :beerchug: - -jose- War Klitschko! Let's hope he retrieves what was his - ..,Krusher,.. A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat 

For many people, it's pretty obvious the main motivation for voting leave was anti-immigration, etc. However, this was a democratic vote and should be respected as such and Britain has to make the best of it from here on out in terms of their relationship with the rest of Europe.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Xoo
Banned

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Xoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,032,412.59
Exiled. - Omowale Tribe racists get the boot - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Jon View Post
So all the racist cunts have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless cunt would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!
This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Quoted: 1732 Post(s)
Rep Power: 129 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,653,913,778,495,758.00
Total Points: 10,110,659,916,460,281,856.00
Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw 
Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 
#freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas 
A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
For many people, it's pretty obvious the main motivation for voting leave was anti-immigration, etc. However, this was a democratic vote and should be respected as such and Britain has to make the best of it from here on out in terms of their relationship with the rest of Europe.

was that really a hot issue?

and they make fun of donald trump with a straight face?
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Kris Silver
Kneel 4 Silver,good boy!

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Rep Power: 35 Kris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,574,260,733,068,827.50
Total Points: 3,574,360,733,258,899.00
cheers mate - TheDemdzasGhost Happy 1K anniversary! Keep up the good work! - BatTheMan Here ya go - T-97 No Message - T-97 A toast to our old friend 'Reasoning'....RIP - Chunk 
Top Poster! - abadger Here's some loving! - T-97 Happy 2000th - Puas No Message - T-97 For being one of the few sane people here! - F•R•K•O 
3k, congrats to a good poster - MELLY-MEL... Have an apple - danc1984 Happy new year, Kris. - T-97 A toast to the great KrisSilver. - F•R•K•O Thanks. Happy 2009 to you too. - Silencers 
you're a good poster...cheers mate - Makavelli Thanks for your support - Massage Queen Good poster, always a gentlemen. - Jewshua Happy Christmas in advance. - S a m u r a i Have another. - S a m u r a i 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

My house mates mum got aggressively called a paki the other day, it's definitely raising tensions. I mean anyone with moderate level prejudices of any kind is far more likely to have voted out than in. That's just common sense. The ones saying 'protect ways of life' etc. - even some of them are hiding behind harsher racial views.

This racial mud slinging is not good. Not good at all.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
Mc,Lovin
Contender

Rep Power: 1 Mc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 5,825.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Xoo
Banned

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Xoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,032,412.59
Exiled. - Omowale Tribe racists get the boot - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned
F you cuck.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Mc,Lovin
Contender

Rep Power: 1 Mc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to beholdMc,Lovin is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 5,825.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
F you cuck.

Hahaha u wish
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Weltschmerz
Sehnsucht

Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Rep Power: 84 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,905,126,949,397,387,264.00
Total Points: 10,905,126,949,397,489,664.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
I'll drink to that. - ßringer funny poster - jas Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak 
Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... lol :beerchug: - -jose- War Klitschko! Let's hope he retrieves what was his - ..,Krusher,.. A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
was that really a hot issue?

and they make fun of donald trump with a straight face?
It has been a hot EU issue for several years. I'm not sure anyone knows what Brexit means in terms of immigration change in Britain at the present, but there will be negotiations and changes of policies, etc. The UK will get a new Prime Minister before the end of the year too as a direct result of the vote. If the Brits want to remain a member of the EU free trade region they will likely have to accept a lot of EU immigration still. It depends what trade agreements they want and can make with the EU. However, non-EU immigration will likely decrease with time. The thing is, all this could eventually worsen living standards of Brits, because immigrants are more likely to work and pay taxes because they're younger and better educated than the English. EU immigrants are productive. Trade and foreign investment will also fall which reduces UK incomes.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Quoted: 1732 Post(s)
Rep Power: 129 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,653,913,778,495,758.00
Total Points: 10,110,659,916,460,281,856.00
Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw 
Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 
#freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas 
A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
It has been a hot EU issue for several years. I'm not sure anyone knows what Brexit means in terms of immigration change in Britain at the present, but there will be negotiations and changes of policies, etc. The UK will get a new Prime Minister before the end of the year too as a direct result of the vote. If the Brits want to remain a member of the EU free trade region they will likely have to accept a lot of EU immigration still. It depends what trade agreements they want and can make with the EU. However, non-EU immigration will likely decrease with time. The thing is, all this could eventually worsen living standards of Brits, because immigrants are more likely to work and pay taxes because they're younger and better educated than the English. EU immigrants are productive. Trade and foreign investment will also fall which reduces UK incomes.

i heard steven colbert, obviously not an unbiased source, quote some entity that claimed yesterday saw thebiggest, single day, global financial loss in history. 2 trilli.

let's see what kind of outcomes this thing has that can make up even that one day deficit

Share This With Friends

Tags
post-brexit, racism

User Tag List