Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,954,984,234,090.87
Total Points: 34,955,084,566,323.72
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 
Default Teen boy becomes prom queen.

LOS ANGELES An openly gay teen has been voted prom queen at his Los Angeles high school in a campaign that began as a stunt but ended up spurring discussion on the campus about gender roles and popularity.

Sergio Garcia said he felt "invincible" when he was crowned queen of the Fairfax High School dance at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday.

Days before the dance, Garcia told fellow students that he was "not your typical prom queen candidate. There's more to me than meets the eye."

He also promised that he would be wearing a suit on prom night, but "don't be fooled: Deep down, I am a queen."

And he made good of that promise Saturday, wearing a gray tuxedo topped off with the prized tiara.

Garcia, 18, said he saw fliers advertising the prom and the election but they didn't specify that the queen must be female. He thought the role would suit him better than prom king.

"I don't wish to be a girl," he told the Los Angeles Times. "I just wish to be myself."

Senior class president Vanessa Lo said she and other students were initially against the idea but became convinced he wasn't just an attention-seeking clown.

"It just goes to show how open-minded our class is," Lo said.

Unique Payne, 17, said she voted for Garcia because she supported the gay community.

Although many students were supportive of Garcia's run, others were upset and didn't understand why Garcia chose to run for prom queen.

"I'm not really happy about that," said 17-year-old Juan Espinoza. "He should've run for prom king."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090529/...ale_prom_queen

LMAO what would you do if you were prom king?
Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 AM
GMitchell
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 228,838.58
1000 smart ass posts!! Keep it up my friend!! - ABOSWORTH Shove this up your ass you pathetic f@ggot. I bet the thought turns you on - Syd Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

Stupid.. Being gays fine, but people need to accept they have a ****, whether or not they cover it with a frock.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:47 AM
RightCross94
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these partsRightCross94 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.78
Total Points: 88,130.51
Quality poster - JAB5239 For The Little Gay Loser - Carnivore 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
LOS ANGELES An openly gay teen has been voted prom queen at his Los Angeles high school in a campaign that began as a stunt but ended up spurring discussion on the campus about gender roles and popularity.

Sergio Garcia said he felt "invincible" when he was crowned queen of the Fairfax High School dance at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday.

Days before the dance, Garcia told fellow students that he was "not your typical prom queen candidate. There's more to me than meets the eye."

He also promised that he would be wearing a suit on prom night, but "don't be fooled: Deep down, I am a queen."

And he made good of that promise Saturday, wearing a gray tuxedo topped off with the prized tiara.

Garcia, 18, said he saw fliers advertising the prom and the election but they didn't specify that the queen must be female. He thought the role would suit him better than prom king.

"I don't wish to be a girl," he told the Los Angeles Times. "I just wish to be myself."

Senior class president Vanessa Lo said she and other students were initially against the idea but became convinced he wasn't just an attention-seeking clown.

"It just goes to show how open-minded our class is," Lo said.

Unique Payne, 17, said she voted for Garcia because she supported the gay community.

Although many students were supportive of Garcia's run, others were upset and didn't understand why Garcia chose to run for prom queen.

"I'm not really happy about that," said 17-year-old Juan Espinoza. "He should've run for prom king."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090529/...ale_prom_queen

LMAO what would you do if you were prom king?
wow literally lol i mean wtf thats just wrong on so many levels
Old 05-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,967,362,674,721.97
Total Points: 53,967,362,996,161.81
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

I bet the runner-up's aren't telling their kids they literally lost to a boy.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:13 AM
aristotlemoses
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 aristotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,635,946.27
Total Points: 21,948,098.87
Have a drink on me homey - mangler Because you are one of the few who "realize" that Michael J. Fox influenced Chuck Berry... :D - ABOSWORTH 2000 posts!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

dumbest **** i ever heard.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:38 AM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,718,967,951,473.53
Total Points: 262,719,088,153,807.62
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 

His dad must be proud.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:01 AM
ЯiZО
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,868.18
go get diabetes and die - Mr._Pink zoom > clegg - Mr._Pink i love you - Mr._Pink bastard! you better log on and buy some damn weapons! - Mr._Pink You want more! - Chunk 
Chunk cake got you all fucked up in the head! - Chunk The creamy middle is made up of Clegg's spunk! - Chunk i hate you - Mr._Pink I want you to dance like a monkey for this slice of cake! Dance monkey, dance! - Chunk this cake business is getting out of hand - TRAVI$ 
It contains my love juice. Maybe a little ear wax too. - Demise It looks to me that you like cake? - Spacey1991 What's with all the fucking cakes? - Garo you love cakes! eat shit cake! :D ahah - andrew14 Anal cake - I Got Bummed 
can i finger bang you? - Mr._Pink i don't understand the runescape game. - Mr._Pink Got my cum in the middle. ENJOY! - _PlaT_NuM_ i see you have a thing for cake. but theis ones special. cos im popping out of it ;) - vanilamilkshake filled with my cum LOL - yeks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - yeks 

Any pics?
Old 05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
THe TRiNiTY
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

Rep Power: 33 THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,333,845.39
Total Points: 241,466,975.44
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

If I was the king, I'd do the same thing as with any queen from the school. Get drunk, **** and try to forget about it.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:08 AM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs

Rep Power: 100 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,442,372,214,769.27
Total Points: 76,446,873,526,656.06
'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* Because you are just so charming. <3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* 
I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 
25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the "Predictorship Challenge" alive. - D4thincarnation The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* 
have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu Some great posts - jas genius predictions! - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe

I reckon 40% of the people voted him Queen because he's gay and they want to make a statement about it. While the other 60% thought it would be funny as **** to have this guy as the prom Queen.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Monkz
Are you not entertained?

Rep Power: 24 Monkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond reputeMonkz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 488,426,773,354.04
Total Points: 488,426,880,721.95
Get that down ya! - The Surgeon Top poster!! - John Locke i hear it rains a lot in your neck of the woods?!?! - -veteran420- This keeps Mexicans away, mate - Right Cross Ike gotta get you stocked up on gifts son - -veteran420- 
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- Superposter! - jazluvr underrated poster - Disposable Arts 
super - TBear for you - TBear Integrity in posting! - jazluvr No Message - -veteran420- good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang 
Have a mug on the Raiders! Go Raiders!!! - HandSpeed303 Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger To Cotto's victory!  :) - jazluvr merry christmas mi hijo:] - dj emzz Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Flab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Flab Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Clyde Barrow Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Izrock 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Southpaw Stinger 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Send a message via MSN to Monkz

I'm sure the prom King was pleased.