Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Mosley, who did you have winning and what were your scores?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Mosley, who did you have winning and what were your scores?

Personally I had it 114-114 a two way draw. What about you guys. Keep in mind both fighters landed an identical number of punches, and Mosley's looked like they had more steam on them.
    Mosley.
    7.14%
    Cotto.
    77.55%
    A draw.
    15.31%
    Last edited by street bully; 05-27-2009, 07:13 PM.

This shouldn't even be up for debate. Miguel won the fight, no bs, fair and square.

Comment

Clear win for Cotto.

Either 115-113 or 116-112 I can see. It was close, but I don't even see how it's debatable. I've watched this fight more than any other fight and there's just no case to be made for Shane winning. Shane even knew it after the fight, he didn't start crying robbery till others did. Right after the fight which is when the fighters are most honest, he knew who won.

Comment

Don't know why people keep making a big deal out of this fight. Cotto won clearly.

Comment

Cotto 115-113

Comment

Clear, but close win for Cotto. 115-113.

Would love to see a rematch.

Comment

119-109. It was that easy to score.OK I had a draw

Comment

ima go on a limb and predict that Soy Dominicano, Kevin Jesus, Marijuana (flawless), Bhopreign, Larrysmith all had Mosley winning.

Comment

Didnt score it but felt like Cotto won.

Comment

I love owning the Cotto stans on this topic. They landed an indentical number of total punches, not power punches, and that's a difference. Mosley had the clear advantage in power punches and the only championship round I scored for Cotto was the 11th but he shot his load in that round and looked to survive in the 12th. So I scored the fight for Mosley based on doing more damage and being the aggressor in the part of the fight that mattered. He definitely would have won if it had been a 15-rounder. The reason Mosley didn't complain about the decision is because he is a humble cat. He's obviously changed his tune by being intelligent enough to try to get the rematch on the WEEEEST SIIIIIDE.

Comment

Working...
                    X