Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-12-2016, 07:08 PM
AddiX
Banned

Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,171,849.70
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe 
Default Man arrested at L.A. Gay Pride Parade with 3 assault rifles

Quote:
Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call about a suspected prowler who was knocking on a residentĺs door and window about 5 a.m. in the 1700 block of 11th*Street, Santa Monica police said.*Patrol officers responded and encountered Howell, who was sitting in a car registered in Indiana, police said.*Officers inspected the car and found*three assault rifles, high capacity ammunition and a five-gallon bucket*containing ôchemicals capable of forming an improvised explosive device,ö*police said.**

A law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity said the contents of the bucket included*tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb. The*source, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation, said authorities also found camouflage clothing in the car.

Los Angeles County sheriffĺs officials said the suspect told police he was going to the Pride parade to look for a friend. Authorities were looking for that individual.

Santa Monica police spokesman Saul Rodriguez said detectives are ônot aware of what the suspectĺs*intentions were at this point.ö

Santa Monica police continued to search the suspectĺs white Acura on*Sunday morning.*All four of the carĺs doors were open*and a green blanket, red gasoline canister and several other smaller items were being piled on the sidewalk next to it.*The carĺs license plate included a*symbol of the National Rifle Assn. on the left side and the bottom said, "Teaching Freedom."
Republicans today condemned the attacks on the LGBT community while arming the terrorist, and while trying to take away gays civil rights. More right wing hypocritical bs.

And here we see a right winger trying to do the same action as the Muslim terrorist.

Bunch of cowards.

Smh....
Old 06-12-2016, 07:13 PM
bm Vagabond
Showtime Shawn..

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4 bm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,658,500,892,407,177,216.00
Total Points: 34,168,500,892,407,169,024.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe 

Complaints...
1. Why do these f*ckers keep giving themselves parades.. They already won.
2. Doesn't this scream conspiracy considering the other gay shooting in Florida the other day...
3. Great plan to get the vocal minority of homos, back by the liberals, to push a new front against the 2nd amendment. Simple as that, take away a people's guns and there goes their personal freedom.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:16 PM
AddiX
Banned

Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,171,849.70
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm Vagabond View Post
Complaints...
2. Doesn't this scream conspiracy considering the other gay shooting in Florida the other day...
3. Great plan to get the vocal minority of homos, back by the liberals, to push a new front against the 2nd amendment. Simple as that, take away a people's guns and there goes their personal freedom.
Your blaming gay people for other people attacking them?

What kind of imbred created a dip **** coward like you?
Old 06-12-2016, 07:16 PM
samoura´
Le cercle rouge

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22 samoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,300,246,134.19
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim For being an excellent poster. - CuauhtÚmoc1520 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm Vagabond View Post
Complaints...
They "won", and yet 50 of them just got killed by someone who still can't stand them. Yeah, sounds like they have nothing else to worry about.

GTFO with this conspiracy bullshÝt.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:18 PM
bm Vagabond
Showtime Shawn..

Rep Power: 4 bm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond reputebm Vagabond has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Your blaming gay people for other people attacking them?

What kind of imbred created a dip **** coward like you?
Bold the phrase where I said I blame gay people. F*cking illiterate mong.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:23 PM
bm Vagabond
Showtime Shawn..

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoura´ View Post
They "won", and yet 50 of them just got killed by someone who still can't stand them. Yeah, sounds like they have nothing else to worry about.

GTFO with this conspiracy bullshÝt.
You can plug in any other random association for gay people and you can say the same. Really, what person goes about their day assuming that there is a possibility they might be shot...

P.S. Just noticed your avy, age, and residence. A- for stance.

Also, where did I say that there is a conspiracy that I believe in? Is it that difficult to point something out and not be branded a believer in what was pointed out? ISN'T IT REMOTELY fishy? Or nah, just complete chance? Nah, can't be right?

Jews were killed by the Germans. Yup, that means I also want to kill Jews because I stated that detail.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:51 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Rep Power: 379 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,349,658,813,369,318,400.00
Total Points: 7,349,658,813,369,334,784.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Old 06-12-2016, 07:56 PM
48cantCstraight
cross eyed lil midget

Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5 48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,038,830.39
Retarded phaggot - El-blanco 

Dems defend gay rights and women's rights, but refuse to criticize Islam which is the worst violator of those rights. Fuking hypocritical Democrats are the biggest cowards in the world.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:04 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Rep Power: 379 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,349,658,813,369,318,400.00
Total Points: 7,349,658,813,369,334,784.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
Dems defend gay rights and women's rights, but refuse to criticize Islam which is the worst violator of those rights. Fuking hypocritical Democrats are the biggest cowards in the world.
Except we do.

See : Sam Harris, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Bill Maher. Harris and Maher are two of the most influential voices within the liberal echo chamber, and they're adamantly outspoken against the religion of Islam.

Granted you're not going to reach 100% polarity on any issue within any major political party (see : conservatives on gay marriage), but to make a blanket statement like that is only disingenuous and self-serving.

As usual, the issue is much more complex than those who play partisan politics would have you believe.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:10 PM
bm Vagabond
Showtime Shawn..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀ringer View Post
Except we do.

See : Sam Harris, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Bill Maher. Harris and Maher are two of the most influential voices within the liberal echo chamber, and they're adamantly outspoken against the religion of Islam.

Granted you're not going to reach 100% polarity on any issue within any major political party (see : conservatives on gay marriage), but to make a blanket statement like that is only disingenuous and self-serving.

As usual, the issue is much more complex than those who play partisan politics would have you believe.
You say we, but it isn't the majority.. I get the feeling that the left exclusively supports Islam just because the Right is so adherently opposed to it. There is 0 value for the left to support Islam, honestly, there is more value for the Right due to Islam's set morals(compared to Christian morals, it's night and day, but they still exist as opposed to the slope morals that people on the left have)

Either way, cake is a pretty good desert* huh?

Share This With Friends

Tags
arrested, assault, l.a., parade, pride, rifles

User Tag List