Boxing Forum

Old 05-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
Max05
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Max05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 152,943.92

You say you eat 3 cheeseburgers a day when you were on Stacy's show yet, your skinnier than Brian Strege!
Max05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
Zakman
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 23,281.86

Jeez, Sherp was Charlie's biggest fan. They're dropping off the Z-Train like flies!

Time for everybody to climb on the Blaine Burks Bandwagon!!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #13
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 439,469.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

burks doesnt have any train...... Burks is getting smasshedd
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #14
just2chubby
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,136.12

Worst...Poem....EVER! You still suck
just2chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

Originally Posted by just2chubby View Post
Worst...Poem....EVER! You still suck
hey just2chubby can U shhut the ****kk Up u ****king BOOT, U pieece of shhit toilet cleaner Marine...... what do U do In the army ******tt clean toilets, dude i seriously wanna see the reaction On your face when I win the fight july 18 mannnnnnnn i cant wait wow
Old 05-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #16
just2chubby
Up and Comer

Um...I'm not in the army...I'm in the Marines you dumbass. My MOS is 5821. And your going to see my face laughing when Burks stretches you.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Originally Posted by just2chubby View Post
Um...I'm not in the army...I'm in the Marines you dumbass. My MOS is 5821. And your going to see my face laughing when Burks stretches you.
im saying when I Knockout burks, what are U gonna do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? answer my question, I will win everyone knows Ill win even zakman admited On msn that im capable of winning this fight, THIS dude doesnt pressure he hardly throws anything hes slow Uncordinated Ill ****ing kill the guy in less then 2 rounds...... u ****king Piece of shhit, dont give me Your MOS number pretty soon Ill give you a R.I.P number for You Muithafcukkerr youll have a casket number bitttch
Old 05-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #18
just2chubby
Up and Comer

Originally Posted by White Hope View Post
im saying when I Knockout burks, what are U gonna do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
I'm not gonna do anything....If you win....good for you. You should be knocking these TPS bums out at a rate of 1 per month or 2. But you can't box for ****...so you won't.

I will win everyone knows Ill win even zakman admited On msn that im capable of winning this fight, THIS dude doesnt pressure he hardly throws anything hes slow Uncordinated Ill ****ing kill the guy in less then 2 rounds.....
You would be capable of winning any TPS fight...it you would just spar for real...You don't like to get punched. That's why you will spit your mouthpiece again. This ain't the heavy bag that you are fighting...this is a real person. Good luck.

dont give me Your MOS number pretty soon Ill give you a R.I.P number for You Muithafcukkerr youll have a casket number bitttch

Was this an attempt at an insult. Because what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it.

Seriously, did you type that mess with your elbows?

Did you just throw a keyboard into the wall then clicked submit?

Next time..have your naked mom proof-read your message before you hit submit.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #19
SOB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 26,866.27
Send a message via AIM to SOB Send a message via Yahoo to SOB

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Jeez, Sherp was Charlie's biggest fan. They're dropping off the Z-Train like flies!

Time for everybody to climb on the Blaine Burks Bandwagon!!!!

The ones falling off , Are liars and internet haters anyway Zak !
F**k em ! We Dont need em !
SOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,154,865.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Originally Posted by Max05 View Post
You say you eat 3 cheeseburgers a day when you were on Stacy's show yet, your skinnier than Brian Strege!

Meth will do that to you~

x3_bazooka_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote