Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Cereal
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Cereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,909,253.81
Total Points: 35,914,675.84
Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad 
Default Please stop embarassing yourselves...

The chat on this forum is becoming unbearable. I don't understand where all this hate comes from. This is boxing. All you *****es that feel the need to deride your favorite fighter's opponent aren't genuine boxing fans. Understand that.

The entire forum is plagued by childish rants against Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto, Haye, Klitschko, etc.

Get a f***ing grip. These are professional fighters, worthy of any true boxing fan's respect.

'Mayweather ducked every worthy challenger!'. STFU. Take a look at his resumé . 'He's not fighting anyone genuine at 147.' He's up against the best p4p nonetheless, and he was a featherweight. No cause for disdain. Don't tell me he's not a superb fighter. I honestly can't imagine that there is a GENUINE boxing fan that doesn't respect the man's BOXING ability.

The nationalistic element; 'U.K fans only support their own!' STFU. I had Pacquaio over Hatton all day every day. I wanted the win for Pacquaio. I wanted it because I'm not a blinkered fool that follows the media, or nationalistic bias, blindly. Pacquaio is great for boxing. I have around five friends that are tracing boxing history because of this solitary fighter.

Mayweather v Pacquaio is a beautiful fight for fans of boxing. Just appreciate it.

How about a little dignity in discussions? Is that beneath us? They are both men who have dedicated their lives to the art of boxing.

So give it up ffs, are we boxing fans here? Guaranteed all the fools on this forum that make little pathetic signatures of their 'most hated' fighters have never once stepped into a ring and taken their share of a beating. If you had you would understand the absolute balls that it takes to step into an arena, with your very dignity at stake.

What annoys me the most is that the great posters on here, the people that have (over 5 years) passively taught me the details and intricacies of boxing history, are pushed to the margins of this forum. For every post worthy of celebration, a dozen quickly wipe their memory from the screen.

I've said it before, this isn't the WWF, this is boxing... 'the noble art'.

Last edited by Cereal; 05-20-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2009, 06:14 PM
fallenloki
Banned

Rep Power: 0 fallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond reputefallenloki has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 202,907.85
Total Points: 223,295.99
for defending Tony - Jay Em Em You need alcohol bro - mangler Right back at ya! - Jack Burton 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Agree 100%.

Green K for the smartest post in the past week
Old 05-20-2009, 06:29 PM
glidesmack
Contender

Rep Power: 0 glidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these partsglidesmack is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,618.50

bull**** floyd and manny deserve all the **** they're getting for fighting guys at uncomfortable weights. No fight fan would approve of that.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,050.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidesmack View Post
bull**** floyd and manny deserve all the **** they're getting for fighting guys at uncomfortable weights. No fight fan would approve of that.
This is the thread starters point right here , a young know nothing hype fan that makes stupid comments that are not based on fact ,,,,,

Floyd has given huge weights away to bigger fighters his whole career , the closest he has ever been to a fair fight is Hatton and this one , so what he has a small weight advantage of 4 pounds , understand boxing , that is the point the poster is trying to say , understand it and appreciate its stars , children over run this board with crap day after day its like romper room .

A good post to the threads starter and I agree fully .
Old 05-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Cereal
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Cereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond reputeCereal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,909,253.81
Total Points: 35,914,675.84
Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidesmack View Post
As far as I'm aware, Pacquaio's latest fight was against Ricky Hatton at 140. This was the weight at which he was undefeated. Do you think that Hatton was 'uncomfortable' at this weight?

I had Pacquaio as an underdog against De La Hoya. But of course, hindsight is a beautiful thing. Only now can we claim (with some degree of reason) that he was uncomfortable. It takes nothing away from the victory itself, which was quite extraordinary.

Furthermore, Pacquaio and Mayweather BOTH campaigned and dominated in their natural weight divisions. Mayweather's comeback fight against a (granted) smaller Marquez, means what? This guy isn't chump change. He fought Pacquaio to the wire twice.

Therefore I disagree with you. However, if you're willing to offer something to the debate and feel you have something further (beyond mere exclamations) to contribute, then I genuinely want to hear it.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:56 PM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 247 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,247,104,049,394.01
Total Points: 10,247,104,063,042.06
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 
Top man - komodo Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 
Thanks bro - komodo ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Shoulda put this in the dome or lounge. That's part of the reason NSB has gone to ****, cats like to do their rantin in here and not where they should. I do agree wit the thread tho.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
sikwatee
Bulad Suka Sili

Rep Power: 11 sikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond reputesikwatee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,810,727.08
Total Points: 134,833,652.53
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Killa_Kali AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Green K. tHANKS FOR REMINDING THE HATERS.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:07 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 385 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,702,340.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
The chat on this forum is becoming unbearable. I don't understand where all this hate comes from. This is boxing. All you *****es that feel the need to deride your favorite opponent's opponent aren't genuine boxing fans. Understand that.

The entire forum is plagued by childish rants against Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto, Haye, Klitschko, etc.

Get a f***ing grip. These are professional fighters, worthy of any true boxing fan's respect.

'Mayweather ducked every worthy challenger!'. STFU. Take a look at his resumé . 'He's not fighting anyone genuine at 147.' He's up against the best p4p nonetheless, and he was a featherweight. No cause for disdain. Don't tell me he's not a superb fighter. I honestly can't imagine that there is a GENUINE boxing fan that doesn't respect the man's BOXING ability.

The nationalistic element; 'U.K fans only support their own!' STFU. I had Pacquaio over Hatton all day every day. I wanted the win for Pacquaio. I wanted it because I'm not a blinkered fool that follows the media, or nationalistic bias, blindly. Pacquaio is great for boxing. I have around five friends that are tracing boxing history because of this solitary fighter.

Mayweather v Pacquaio is a beautiful fight for fans of boxing. Just appreciate it.

How about a little dignity in discussions? Is that beneath us? They are both men who have dedicated their lives to the art of boxing.

So give it up ffs, are we boxing fans here? Guaranteed all the fools on this forum that make little pathetic signatures of their 'most hated' fighters have never once stepped into a ring and taken their share of a beating. If you had you would understand the absolute balls that it takes to step into an arena, with your very dignity at stake.

What annoys me the most is that the great posters on here, the people that have (over 5 years) passively taught be the details and intricacies of boxing history, are pushed to the margins of this forum. For every post worthy of celebration, a dozen quickly wipe their memory from the screen.

I've said it before, this isn't the WWF, this is boxing... 'the noble art'.
Solid post. I would give green K but my supply ran out for today.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:07 PM
1000 Left Fist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute1000 Left Fist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,344.27
Total Points: 430,551.04

calm down forums wouldn't be interesting without dumb comments and rants. there was a week one time of the year where there were no rants. it was hella boring.

take this

have fun and fuuuck em.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Rasjudah
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Rasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,752,976.57
Total Points: 16,778,737.82

You make a great point!