Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,593,448.93
Total Points: 60,011,082,685.90
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Default Wtf????? Federal agents claim that rapper lil boosie murdered fellow rapper nussie!!!

May 18, 2009. You’ll recall that a few months ago MediaTakeOut.com told you that a local Louisiana rapper named Nussie (real name Chris Lynell Jackson) was shot and killed in what appeared to be a random act of street violence.

Well the FBI is now claiming that Nussie’s murder was more than just that. According to the feds, rapper Lil Boosie ordered his murder.

MediaTakeOut.com learned that a federal agent named Antony Jung testified under oath that rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie’’ Hatch put a $30,000 bounty on Jackson’s head. And that Lil Boosie’s bounty may have been the cause of Nussie’s death.

And apparently Lil Boosie isn’t the only one in hot water. Melvin Vernell Jr and Marcus Roach, both managers of Trill Entertainment, were arrested last week for allegedly trying to kill rapper Bruce “Beelow’’ Moore in 2005. Both men are being held without bond since their arrest May 8.

A lot of mess seems to be poppin’ off in Louisiana ….

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/328...er_nussie.html
Old 05-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Pico Hollywood
ars longa vita brevis

Rep Power: 43 Pico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,809,125.02
Total Points: 9,094,210.57
dollar dollar bill yall - JournalSquare 5000 Posts!! Congrats.. - The0neand0nly have a slice - Domain Happy 6K, P-Man. - K-Nan gift!!!! - Miyagi 
7k Pico!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheers. - Melly-Mel drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tags blow - Cptn. Howdy Congrats on the 8k, brotha from antha motha - Mr. Blonde Congrats, brother! - Bendigo 
8K Posts - hungryherbert 8k post celebration - !! AI-Holmes!! To homosexuality!!! - Mizzou 8k machete strikes. - Hard Dick only fruits and vegetables for joan guzman from now on. - Mr._Pink 
Merry Christmas - msagrain :) - Skylight Thanks again homie!..Chi-City ALL DAY! - Dub_C for buying me a gift when i couldnt afford it...you gave me a clover...peace homie - Makavelli Hood ass nigga - texanballer 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pico Hollywood Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pico Hollywood AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

he's going to be accquitted like gucci mane was, dont trip
Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 

Up and coming local rapper Chris Lynell Jackson, known professionally as Nussie, died Monday night after being shot in the head at a house on America Street.

Police spokesman Capt. Carl Kelley said that officers responding to a reported shooting found a man shot and injured in the 2500 block of North Boulevard around 11:24 p.m.

The injured 37-year-old man directed police to 2317 America St., where they found 33-year-old Jackson dead inside, Kelley said.
More than 50 dazed friends and family members milled around the crime scene into the early morning hours Tuesday, hugging and crying in small huddled groups.

Jackson’s sister Ashley Richardson said at the scene she did not know why anyone would want to kill her brother.
“He knew everyone, he was just a cool person and everyone just loved when he came out,” she said.
Richardson said that some people did envy her brother’s rap career.

“He rapped about whatever he’d been through or seen or heard and that’s what people didn’t like about him,” she said.
Police had not released any information on a suspect or motive by late Tuesday.

Clerk of court records show that Jackson had multiple arrests for drug-related offenses and was scheduled to go to trial March 23 in one of those cases.

But his friends focused on more positive aspects of his legacy Tuesday, including his successful rap career and generosity in his community.
Jackson, who founded the record label Dope Celebrity Family in 2004, regularly took the stage with other local rappers at clubs around Baton Rouge and south Louisiana, his best friend Dana Winbush said at the Dope Celebrity Family’s building on North 31st Street.

Jackson, who had recorded three albums including “The Champ Iz Here” in 2008, was on the cusp of larger fame, Winbush said. He was preparing to sign a contract with a national record company and had met with Universal Records representatives in December in New York, Winbush said.

Jackson left behind two daughters, ages 4 and 13. He loved to fish and tell jokes and often referred to himself as the “Weird Al Yankovic of rap,” Winbush said.

He lived on North 31st Street, close to his childhood home on North 29th Street, Winbush said.

“He could have chosen to live anywhere in Baton Rouge but he stayed in the neighborhood where he grew up and he wanted to build it up,” Winbush said.

John Robert, the 33-year-old host of the cable access show “It’s All Good in the Hood,” interviewed Jackson when he performed on the show in 2007.

“He was a player in the scene, one of the up and coming players,” Robert said. “I’ve been hearing a lot about him lately.”
Robert described Jackson as a polite, approachable man who was a great performer.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
he's going to be accquitted like gucci mane was, dont trip
These cats are idiots. Didn't he just get out of jail?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Pico Hollywood
ars longa vita brevis

Rep Power: 43 Pico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,809,125.02
Total Points: 9,094,210.57
dollar dollar bill yall - JournalSquare 5000 Posts!! Congrats.. - The0neand0nly have a slice - Domain Happy 6K, P-Man. - K-Nan gift!!!! - Miyagi 
7k Pico!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheers. - Melly-Mel drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tags blow - Cptn. Howdy Congrats on the 8k, brotha from antha motha - Mr. Blonde Congrats, brother! - Bendigo 
8K Posts - hungryherbert 8k post celebration - !! AI-Holmes!! To homosexuality!!! - Mizzou 8k machete strikes. - Hard Dick only fruits and vegetables for joan guzman from now on. - Mr._Pink 
Merry Christmas - msagrain :) - Skylight Thanks again homie!..Chi-City ALL DAY! - Dub_C for buying me a gift when i couldnt afford it...you gave me a clover...peace homie - Makavelli Hood ass nigga - texanballer 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pico Hollywood Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pico Hollywood AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Clips View Post
These cats are idiots. Didn't he just get out of jail?
yeah he just got out, they are idiots but little children like that type of ****, so i bet boosie's album sales increase because of this publicity
Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 PM
MR. V
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 MR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond reputeMR. V has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,290,012.33
Total Points: 1,316,062.27
Send a message via AIM to MR. V Send a message via MSN to MR. V

federal agents are a bunch of modern day cowboy corrupt fuking idiots, who dont know what they are doing. constantly prosecuting people on circumstantial evidence. u dont need real evidence anymore to convict anybody. you just have to assume they are guilty. its said. this is why i try not to mix myself with the law. because they are above everybody else and they protect there own, even if wrong doing occurred. whats new?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. V View Post
federal agents are a bunch of modern day cowboy corrupt fuking idiots, who dont know what they are doing. constantly prosecuting people on circumstantial evidence. u dont need real evidence anymore to convict anybody. you just have to assume they are guilty. its said. this is why i try not to mix myself with the law. because they are above everybody else and they protect there own, even if wrong doing occurred. whats new?
So true! If they want to make something stick they will.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
yeah he just got out, they are idiots but little children like that type of ****, so i bet boosie's album sales increase because of this publicity
I don't doubt it bro. But is it really worth it?