Boxing Forum

Old 05-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 527,931.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default For those of You guys that missed this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45ijj4v8n8

to show I waited for 20 min for this faker
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
ЯiZО
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,522.18
go get diabetes and die - Mr._Pink zoom > clegg - Mr._Pink i love you - Mr._Pink bastard! you better log on and buy some damn weapons! - Mr._Pink You want more! - Chunk 
Chunk cake got you all fucked up in the head! - Chunk The creamy middle is made up of Clegg's spunk! - Chunk i hate you - Mr._Pink I want you to dance like a monkey for this slice of cake! Dance monkey, dance! - Chunk this cake business is getting out of hand - TRAVI$ 
It contains my love juice. Maybe a little ear wax too. - Demise It looks to me that you like cake? - Spacey1991 What's with all the fucking cakes? - Garo you love cakes! eat shit cake! :D ahah - andrew14 Anal cake - I Got Bummed 
can i finger bang you? - Mr._Pink i don't understand the runescape game. - Mr._Pink Got my cum in the middle. ENJOY! - _PlaT_NuM_ i see you have a thing for cake. but theis ones special. cos im popping out of it ;) - vanilamilkshake filled with my cum LOL - yeks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - yeks 

Why you all sweaty?
ЯiZО is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

because i was hitting the bag for 15 min straight right after i recorded how that idiot floydjoy didnt show Up
Old 05-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
boxingrob
Contender

Rep Power: 0 boxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 31,424.26

Yo man. I , one of your biggest haters, am giving you props!

I swear I laughed so hard when you said "Hey Zakman, this is called evidence you piece of ****!" - I was not expecting that and the timing was perfect.

Seriously, thanks for the laugh.

Zakman , nothing personal towards you. I found that amusing from a comedic stand point and not for the fact he called you a piece ****.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Originally Posted by boxingrob View Post
Yo man. I , one of your biggest haters, am giving you props!

I swear I laughed so hard when you said "Hey Zakman, this is called evidence you piece of ****!" - I was not expecting that and the timing was perfect.

Seriously, thanks for the laugh.

Zakman , nothing personal towards you. I found that amusing from a comedic stand point and not for the fact he called you a piece ****.
haha right On Homie
Old 05-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
whitealexander
Contender

Rep Power: 8 whitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond reputewhitealexander has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,717.10

lol.. where is he now?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

who floydjoy , ****scukkker didnt show Up to fight me i got video proof, and now hes gone, just what I expected I did my part, my Job was to show Up and I did

Share This With Friends

Tags
guys, missed, video

User Tag List