Boxing Forum

Old 05-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
boxingrob
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 boxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,447.26
Default The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Charlie is seeking people that will believe his lies and inflate his ego.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,397,935.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

Originally Posted by boxingrob View Post
Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.
you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad cunt , you have no life , just die
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
boxingrob
Contender

Rep Power: 0 boxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad cunt , you have no life , just die
You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
primetime2124
Contender

Rep Power: 0 primetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 44,303.95

yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??
primetime2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 

You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.
indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:
Old 05-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
boxingrob
Contender

Originally Posted by primetime2124 View Post
yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??
Yup. It is free entertainment and very amusing.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
boxingrob
Contender

indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:
Glad I could put some humor in your day!
Old 05-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
RenegadeT
war is hell

Glad I could put some humor in your day!
yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart
Old 05-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
boxingrob
Contender

yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart
Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 22 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,287,296,285.93
Total Points: 25,186,324,635.93
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.
Your a thick cunt that just committed the biggest self ownage ever, your **** is weak and got no substance.

Stop wasting your life following someone from message board to message board just so you can obsessively show us your blatant jealousy of the guy.

Your nothing but a jealous critic, its all because you don't fight in the ring or have a known online persona like Zelenoff so you want to Criticizes his ****.

The RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
charlie, esb`ers...., hates, real, reason

User Tag List