Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 05-17-2009, 07:36 PM
robjr
Retro...

Rep Power: 53 robjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,475,777.54
Total Points: 31,641,235.14
rjjr superman. thanks man. - ALPHA O`MEGA We Fresh! - Dorian For all things retro - The_Bringer medal of honor - el guason456 Merry Christmas - msagrain 
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen heres to roy jones jr. CHEERS!!! - kswizzy99 have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 

its just about what your comfortable with.. nothing to do with skill..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2009, 08:09 PM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,916,596.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Im the muthafuker thats paying though!
If im shelling out 40 or 50 for a game fuking dam right i wanna play it
the way i wanna play it...

But in saying that how easy is it to use the stick with this new fight night?
Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 PM
ЯiZО
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,462.18
go get diabetes and die - Mr._Pink zoom &amp;gt; clegg - Mr._Pink i love you - Mr._Pink bastard! you better log on and buy some damn weapons! - Mr._Pink You want more! - Chunk 
Chunk cake got you all fucked up in the head! - Chunk The creamy middle is made up of Clegg's spunk! - Chunk i hate you - Mr._Pink I want you to dance like a monkey for this slice of cake! Dance monkey, dance! - Chunk this cake business is getting out of hand - TRAVI$ 
It contains my love juice. Maybe a little ear wax too. - Demise It looks to me that you like cake? - Spacey1991 What's with all the fucking cakes? - Garo you love cakes! eat shit cake! :D ahah - andrew14 Anal cake - I Got Bummed 
can i finger bang you? - Mr._Pink i don't understand the runescape game. - Mr._Pink Got my cum in the middle. ENJOY! - _PlaT_NuM_ i see you have a thing for cake. but theis ones special. cos im popping out of it ;) - vanilamilkshake filled with my cum LOL - yeks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - yeks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
Im the muthafuker thats paying though!
If im shelling out 40 or 50 for a game fuking dam right i wanna play it
the way i wanna play it...

But in saying that how easy is it to use the stick with this new fight night?
Body shots have changed. You now control them with the stick alone. Also the haymakers have changed from just pulling back the stick, to the RB (360) I don't like that very much.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 AM
robjr
Retro...

Rep Power: 53 robjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,475,777.54
Total Points: 31,641,235.14
rjjr superman. thanks man. - ALPHA O`MEGA We Fresh! - Dorian For all things retro - The_Bringer medal of honor - el guason456 Merry Christmas - msagrain 
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen heres to roy jones jr. CHEERS!!! - kswizzy99 have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1071;iZ***1054; View Post
Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
Isnt the idea to throw the punch you intend to throw when your boxing? Has nothing to do with sucking.. Its using the system that works best for you to correctly throw the shots you intend to.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:24 AM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,916,596.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

You know whatever i still gonna purchase the game its just i prefer Buttons thats me its not that im a button mashing i just find it easy that way..

I did hear they were changing it though now and adding buttons on..
I just hope we dont have to buy the game then go on the network to download the change and get charged for it
Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 AM
The Golden Boy
Guess who's back?

Rep Power: 673 The Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,886,736.07
Total Points: 469,940,513.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1071;iZ***1054; View Post
Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
yeah cuz thats realistic. i mean i hate it when im sparring and i go to throw a jab but then out of no where my right hand just shoots out there. these button mashers knowing exactly what punch they are going to throw... what cheaters they are!