Boxing Forum

Old 05-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
Zakman
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,133.86
Default Truth About Zelenoff Ducking Hillbilly Pimp Revealed

Hear the truth about how Charlie Zelenoff ducked out on his fight with Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner and destroyed the best TPS boxing match of all time.

Both Gardner himself and fans of the TPS talk about how they were screwed by this coward Zelenoff, who hides behind the his promoter while shaking like a leaf at the thought of facing a guy who's actually coming to win - and then takes a fight with some nobody BUM who's ready to lie down.

We haven't seen this much lilly-livered cowardice, well, since Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall!

Listen!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...SB-vs-SOB-Show

Last edited by Zakman; 05-14-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,397,904.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Hear the truth about how Charlie Zelenoff ducked out on his fight with Hillbilly Pimp and destroyed the best TPS boxing match of all time.

We haven't seen this much lilly-livered cowardice, well, since Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall!

Listen!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...SB-vs-SOB-Show
at what point in the audio you mention ?

im not listening to 2 hours of **** ,what point is supposed to be the 'Truth' ??
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
Zakman
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
at what point in the audio you mention ?

im not listening to 2 hours of **** ,what point is supposed to be the 'Truth' ??
Hillbilly Pimp was ready to fight. Zelenoff got his promoter Stacy Goodson to cancel the fight, or gave the okay. The fans tried to negotiate a fair deal - even going so far as to offer to pay HBP's purse THEMSELVES, but the fight still got canceled.

That proves it wasn't about the cash, it was about the fact that Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, not lie down. That's why Charlie's fighting some nobody now.

Listen to some of the early part, maybe about a half hour, and that should do it. There some good summaries at the end, too.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Hillbilly Pimp was ready to fight. Zelenoff got his promoter Stacy Goodson to cancel the fight, or gave the okay. The fans tried to negotiate a fair deal - even going so far as to offer to pay HBP's purse THEMSELVES, but the fight still got canceled.

That proves it wasn't about the cash, it was about the fact that Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, not lie down. That's why Charlie's fighting some nobody now.

Listen to some of the early part, maybe about a half hour, and that should do it. There some good summaries at the end, too.
but if i give it the first half an hour surely its just the haters pandering to each other and i wont hear what really went down

Im not into wasting time ,especially if its the usual esb 'get along gang' .

i wont be listening and until i see stacey log in here and explain in the thread i created i wont be following the tps.

Infact i will destroy the whole concept .
Old 05-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
Zakman
Contender

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
but if i give it the first half an hour surely its just the haters pandering to each other and i wont hear what really went down

Im not into wasting time ,especially if its the usual esb 'get along gang' .

i wont be listening and until i see stacey log in here and explain in the thread i created i wont be following the tps.

Infact i will destroy the whole concept .
Well listen to it or not, but the truth is out there. Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
Boxing_Girl23
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,304.57

This is also the truth

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Boxing_Girl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
RenegadeT
war is hell

Originally Posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
This is also the truth

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

daft little slut

Share This With Friends

Tags
ducking, hillbilly, pimp, revealed, truth, zelenoff

User Tag List