Boxing Forum

Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
skyler
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13 skyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,487,410.91
Total Points: 1,507,136.68
Enjoy one of these while watching Kat - Salty 
Default Does anyone actually care anymore?

The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park retard?

"I fight for a living, so if I gotta die fightin' then that's the best way for me to go." - Roy Jones Jr.

"Thatís the way I am. Talking is what I do. I talk in my sleep." - Paul Malignaggi
skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
boxasmash
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24 boxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,722,241.03
Total Points: 47,280,324.33
UR 1st Superman - BoxingChaos 

nope, you're right. this **** got old a long time ago.

zelenoff is a ****ing ***** with a massive mouth, i'd **** that ***** up if i saw him. lets not glorify this retard.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
Mr Man
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,041.38
For showing support and respect - Massage Queen 

Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.
Mr Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
skyler
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 skyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,487,410.91
Total Points: 1,507,136.68
Enjoy one of these while watching Kat - Salty 

Originally Posted by Mr Man View Post
Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.
A very little pulse at that lol..

"I fight for a living, so if I gotta die fightin' then that's the best way for me to go." - Roy Jones Jr.

"Thatís the way I am. Talking is what I do. I talk in my sleep." - Paul Malignaggi
skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Zakman
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 27,132.86

Originally Posted by skyler View Post
The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park retard?
Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
LA BAD BOY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,718.30
Total Points: 296,520.33

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!

Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
Stacey told him 100 times that he cant call JENNA s show and he calls
every monday.
You lost bet ZAKMAN so pay to ZELENOFF.
LA BAD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Zakman
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 27,132.86

Originally Posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
every monday.
**** you. Everybody knows what happened. Hillbilly is STILL willing to fight, but CHARLIE told Stacy to replace him. I expect my check to be in the mail, because this is an obvious QUIT job - worse than the Hartley fight because this time, Charlie didn't even have the BALLS to get in the ring with the man.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
joe90210
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 joe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond reputejoe90210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,142,182,685.51
Total Points: 1,142,208,083.17

Originally Posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
every monday.
how the hell do you have 1.5 million points?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
joe90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #9
LA BAD BOY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond reputeLA BAD BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,718.30
Total Points: 296,520.33

Originally Posted by joe90210 View Post
how the hell do you have 1.5 million points?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
one guy made a thread in fantasy bets "3 million points give away" if
someone guess who will win and how in PACQUIAO HATTON fight.
One guy and me said that PACMAN will knock Hatton out in round 2 so
we split 3 million dawg!
LA BAD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 528,158.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

I think Hillbillys dad shouldve Pulled out
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anymore?, care

User Tag List