Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,593,448.93
Total Points: 60,011,082,198.90
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Default Lady has twins by two different fathers!!!

DALLAS - Like most twins, 11-month-old Justin and Jordan have a lot in common. But it’s what they do not have in common that has a lot of people, including their parents, calling them a miracle of science.

“I have twins, but they’re by different fathers,” said Mia Washington.

The twins' parents contacted FOX 4, wanting to go public with their story. Washington admits she had an affair that resulted in two babies, born at the same time, fathered by two different men.

“Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I’m very shocked,” Washington said.

The parents went to Dallas DNA Lab Clear Diagnostics after noticing the twins have different facial features.

According to the paternity test, there’s a 99.999 percent chance Justin and Jordan do not have the same father, and zero percent chance they do. The lab has never seen this type of result, nor do they expect to see it again.

“It is very crazy. Most people don’t believe it can happen, but it can,” said Clear Diagnostics President Genny Thibodeaux.

When twins have two fathers, doctors call it heteropaternal superfecundation. It’s so rare; there are only a handful of documented cases in the world.

“This is likely to be the only time that we will ever see this occur in the city of Dallas; it’s that rare,” said Dr. Chris Dreiling, who has not met the family.

Dreiling said the medical marvel can happen when a woman releases multiple eggs during ovulation. If she has more than one sexual partner within the same time period, sperm cells can fertilize two separate eggs.

The twins’ father said he’s forgiven his fiancé's infidelity and has vowed to stay with her and raise both boys as his own.

“It’s a day by day thing. It’s going to take time to build that trust like we had,” James Harrison said.

Washington admits her mistake, and wants people to know she takes full responsibility for her actions.

“I’m trying to let everybody else know: Don’t put yourself in my shoes, because it can hurt and it does hurt, but you still have to go on with life,” she said.

Washington said she plans to tell the boys about their DNA differences when they’re old enough to understand. As for the other father, she has no plans to tell him.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:44 AM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare

Rep Power: 117 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,096,237.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

It's hoe-ology. Haha
Old 05-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 

Damn one dude must have been coming in the front door while the other one was going out the back. LOL
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Nan View Post
It's hoe-ology. Haha
Man can you believe that ****? I didn't think that **** could happen!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Nan View Post
It's hoe-ology. Haha
She done took her hoein' to a whole different level. She's a damn space age hoe.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
MITAROTONDA
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,697.10

That ***** had a litter.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:49 AM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare

Rep Power: 117 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,096,237.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Clips View Post
She done took her hoein' to a whole different level. She's a damn space age hoe.
You can't change pimpin. From the stone age to the space age, pimpin. Haha
Old 05-12-2009, 12:49 AM
MITAROTONDA
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,697.10

The video you posted doesn't work.

I want to see how she looked.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITAROTONDA View Post
The video you posted doesn't work.

I want to see how she looked.
No you don't! LOL but if you really have to www.fox4news.com
Old 05-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Elie
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Elie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 844,233.26
Total Points: 19,251,362,631.26

Dumb slut.