Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#11
Old 05-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Spare Moody
Boatfucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 8,130
Rep Power: 41 Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,226,198.41
Bank: 167,064.84
Total Points: 200,000,393,263.25
Pretty pathetic when I have nothing to do but buy you fake kick me signs with internet points. - Mizzou  You're gonna have so much clout in the lounge with these signs. - Mizzou  Buttfuck - DTCHIEFS58  Asspounding phag - DTCHIEFS58  My car got stolen by some blacks - DTCHIEFS58 
slutwhorecuntassfuckingqueerbitchjigaboostolemycarfuckslutcunt - DTCHIEFS58  e-Gift - RiZOOM  The last one, baby! - RiZOOM  You are a big fat.......... - Mizzou  INJUN! - Mizzou 
Can I gamble at your casino sometime you filthy rich Injun? - Mizzou  How exactly does one suck a fuck? - Clegg  Happy Birthday!! - abosworth  You asked for it! - squealpiggy  Have a beer. - T-97 
Down in one! - Chunk  Get it down ya!. - RED ARMY  Your a solid poster, here's a medal. - cuauhtemoc1496  Do you know?I though you might have been drunk .Enjoy your hash and booze - hitmanhat  FUCK DA POWLICE - TRAVI$ 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to Spare Moody
Default

in the meantime, don't try to appear smart. you end up stupid.
food for thought.
Reply With Quote
Spare Moody is offline
#12
Old 05-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Twin Cities MN
Posts: 19,961
Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 166,178.58
Bank: 154,505,194,410,416.53
Total Points: 154,505,194,576,595.09
this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb  for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289  16K Posts - T-97  Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan  Cheers! - OASIS_LAD 
An apology - El Dominicano  Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child  We Fresh! - Dorian  for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL...  Merry Christmas - msagrain 
I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou  what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069  Top Banana! - Bendigo  Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ  Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo 
I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH  On Me - Rocky.  have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead  for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS  austin the destroyer trout vs miguel cotto, go to cotto thread please - Tha_Greatest 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
Ice levels in the arctic have risen in the past few years.

The Commies aren't taking over, the radical liberal Socialists are. Easily confusable, however.

I'm pretty convinced that Jack Napier is SquealPiggy's alt. The two post extremely similarly and seem to know a bit about philosophy. Plus they both take the time to chop up arguments to spin the opposing argument.

The Spin stops here.
Extreme leftists are Commies.. They might have Cute names like "German Democratic Republic" or "Radical Liberal Socialists" but at the end of the day.. they are Anti Capitalists ..they are anti Freedom.. they are Anti choice.. And they are Masters of propaganda... It all equals A bunch of fruit cakes trying to send Humanity back to the stone age.. Like I am fond of saying.. "we spent 30000 years afraid of the dark.. I am not turning off my lights so some Pinko can feel good about themselves"

I know the temperature first leveled and has now dropped over the last 10 or so years.. That Ice breakage in Antarctica is a yearly occurrence.. and that the ice on the other side of Antarctica is getting thicker as well.. Also the northwestern Coast of Africa.. well it seems the desert is shifting east.. and The land is becoming fertile again..

SEE what the Commies can't handle is the natural cycle of the Earth.. She is in constant Flux and that doesn't suit their cause..
Reply With Quote
Welter_Skelter is offline
#13
Old 05-05-2009, 02:15 AM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Stankonia, NY
Age: 25
Posts: 3,837
Rep Power: 14 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute ILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,571,377.05
Bank: 7,288,357.09
Total Points: 13,859,734.14
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare Moody View Post
whatever.



i just use the common sense approach: Don't Be an Idiot.

try that method and it really doesn't matter if Al Gore's a conspiracist, or gay marriage is the answer to all problems or if Liberals are in fact the enemy. if you use my Don't Be an Idiot method then you actually learn to think for yourself and don't need hyperlinks to do it for you.

i know it may seem crazy but just.......get a little crazy.
try it out kiddos.
I agree. However, it is my opinion that the majority of humans are naturally born conservative. People enjoy freedom, I mean freedom has produced everything which is great that we have today. The Internet, for example. Socialism has never invented anything.

You do need to think for yourself, however. I also have a feeling that the current administration is trying its BEST to hype the swine flu. I don't thin Joe Biden is THAT STUPID to make the comments he did, I think that the liberal media is going crazy with it intentionally. Why aren't any conservative news media doing the same? Because its not a big problem. However, if the swine flu is hyped properly, it seems that the "Annointed One" is the one who fixed it. It makes perfect sense. Look on MSNBC right now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30563707/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

SEE what the Commies can't handle is the natural cycle of the Earth.. She is in constant Flux and that doesn't suit their cause..
I agree, liberals just can't handle the way things are. They are constantly searching for this socialist utopia that's just not possible. The real utopia is the idea of America to be honest. Which they don't like, they want us to be a european nation. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is what we need in these times.
Reply With Quote
ILLuminato is offline
#14
Old 05-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Spare Moody
Boatfucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 8,130
Rep Power: 41 Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,226,198.41
Bank: 167,064.84
Total Points: 200,000,393,263.25
Pretty pathetic when I have nothing to do but buy you fake kick me signs with internet points. - Mizzou  You're gonna have so much clout in the lounge with these signs. - Mizzou  Buttfuck - DTCHIEFS58  Asspounding phag - DTCHIEFS58  My car got stolen by some blacks - DTCHIEFS58 
slutwhorecuntassfuckingqueerbitchjigaboostolemycarfuckslutcunt - DTCHIEFS58  e-Gift - RiZOOM  The last one, baby! - RiZOOM  You are a big fat.......... - Mizzou  INJUN! - Mizzou 
Can I gamble at your casino sometime you filthy rich Injun? - Mizzou  How exactly does one suck a fuck? - Clegg  Happy Birthday!! - abosworth  You asked for it! - squealpiggy  Have a beer. - T-97 
Down in one! - Chunk  Get it down ya!. - RED ARMY  Your a solid poster, here's a medal. - cuauhtemoc1496  Do you know?I though you might have been drunk .Enjoy your hash and booze - hitmanhat  FUCK DA POWLICE - TRAVI$ 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to Spare Moody
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
I agree. However, it is my opinion that the majority of humans are naturally born conservative. People enjoy freedom, I mean freedom has produced everything which is great that we have today. The Internet, for example. Socialism has never invented anything.

You do need to think for yourself, however. I also have a feeling that the current administration is trying its BEST to hype the swine flu. I don't thin Joe Biden is THAT STUPID to make the comments he did, I think that the liberal media is going crazy with it intentionally. Why aren't any conservative news media doing the same? Because its not a big problem. However, if the swine flu is hyped properly, it seems that the "Annointed One" is the one who fixed it. It makes perfect sense. Look on MSNBC right now.
well i couldn't tell ya who's hypin the Swine Flu. all i know is that it's mighty funny.

i think there's some things to be liberal on and some things to be conservative with. we all have our own experiences and ways to handle them and that will usually dictate the final call. of course it's no surprise to me when i see the majority putting all their stock of opinion into 1 particular belief because, when you think for yourself, you have to accept the consequences of your actions and that's a little too tough for this chicken **** generation to swallow.

everyday we see the following ratio: 10 people doing something wrong for every 1 person that does something right. whether it's with co-workers, commuters in traffic or just people in your social circle. in the end, i guess that's the way it should be. that's why the poor and middle class make up the majority of citizens amoungst our modern society that allows our own efforts form our destiny.
Reply With Quote
Spare Moody is offline
#15
Old 05-05-2009, 02:34 AM
TheJoker
Emperor Joker
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pale Blue Dot
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 11 TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 53,471.85
Bank: 1,088,063.83
Total Points: 1,141,535.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
I'm not sure you read any of the links I attached at the bottom of the post. I already know you are a moron, just like SquealPiggy and others like you, who claim anything but radical liberalism is "illogical", although the real illogical is liberalism itself.

I know what liberals want. Heck, everybody knows what liberals want. It's not too hard to see...

This is your second attack on an argument of mine using only you're philosophic-esque attack on my use of "opinion". Meanwhile, this time I included numerous sources.

However, it is impossible to deny that environmentalists want a lower population. Now, I know you're going to give you your "OPINION DOESN'T MATTER YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT"...YES, I DO.

P.S. Global Warming is liberal lie. Just like almost anything they do.
I did read your links.
Frontpagemagazine is a conservative political magazine. The entire first article is an opinion piece which offers not one shred of evidence to support the opening claim. It's edited by David Horowitz which should be the first clue it's not an unbiased work of journalism...
Your second article states it would slow down or stop until 2015 and then pick up again, not that global warming is not an issue... ( did you read anything past the title? ) It also states it's just in the preliminary stages of collecting data while other models produced in the last few years all conclude roughly the same data as the IPCC
The third article comes from "Global warming hoax"... very unbiased... but actually has the best science behind it's claims. While the east of Antarctica is for the most part fine ( aside from the Wilkinson destabilization ) the west coast is still actually a concern. The calvings in the west are quite frequent, but as of yet there is no definitive answer as to if it is out of the ordinary or not.

Thanks for claiming I'm a moron by the way. It's a act of desperation to attack the person destroying our argument rather than to actually address the topic at hand. I'll take your feeble attempt to assert your mental dominance as a compliment ( oddly enough ). I don't claim radical liberalism is the only logical position, I don't claim any political position to be logical or illogical. I do however criticize your arguments because they are poorly constructed, weakly ( if ever ) supported and based on opinion rather than anything concrete. If you encounter a view point differing from yours you attack the person making the argument and not the argument itself.

Not all environmentalists advocate a lower population, but they all advocate a responsibility to protecting the environment. What you claim they advocate is a form of Malthusianism, which is simply your opinion until you can produce some kind of evidence...

You can call this an attack if you want, but you were the one calling names. I simply stated you provided false or dubious information while asserting you somehow know the liberal agenda. In order to back up that claim you simply state "YES I DO" know... great. Your logic is "I'm right, just ask me and I'll tell you"...

Finally, in closing you have to launch an attack at liberals which adds nothing to the discussion but to show how petty and personal this is for you.

Honestly, I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong, but time and time again you have failed to rise to any challenge put forth to you. I suppose if I get another response like you just posted I won't bother responding but if you would like to discuss something of merit then I'd welcome the chance.
Reply With Quote
TheJoker is offline
#16
Old 05-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Spare Moody
Boatfucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 8,130
Rep Power: 41 Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute Spare Moody has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,226,198.41
Bank: 167,064.84
Total Points: 200,000,393,263.25
Pretty pathetic when I have nothing to do but buy you fake kick me signs with internet points. - Mizzou  You're gonna have so much clout in the lounge with these signs. - Mizzou  Buttfuck - DTCHIEFS58  Asspounding phag - DTCHIEFS58  My car got stolen by some blacks - DTCHIEFS58 
slutwhorecuntassfuckingqueerbitchjigaboostolemycarfuckslutcunt - DTCHIEFS58  e-Gift - RiZOOM  The last one, baby! - RiZOOM  You are a big fat.......... - Mizzou  INJUN! - Mizzou 
Can I gamble at your casino sometime you filthy rich Injun? - Mizzou  How exactly does one suck a fuck? - Clegg  Happy Birthday!! - abosworth  You asked for it! - squealpiggy  Have a beer. - T-97 
Down in one! - Chunk  Get it down ya!. - RED ARMY  Your a solid poster, here's a medal. - cuauhtemoc1496  Do you know?I though you might have been drunk .Enjoy your hash and booze - hitmanhat  FUCK DA POWLICE - TRAVI$ 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to Spare Moody
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNapier View Post
I did read your links.
Frontpagemagazine is a conservative political magazine. The entire first article is an opinion piece which offers not one shred of evidence to support the opening claim. It's edited by David Horowitz which should be the first clue it's not an unbiased work of journalism...
Your second article states it would slow down or stop until 2015 and then pick up again, not that global warming is not an issue... ( did you read anything past the title? ) It also states it's just in the preliminary stages of collecting data while other models produced in the last few years all conclude roughly the same data as the IPCC
The third article comes from "Global warming hoax"... very unbiased... but actually has the best science behind it's claims. While the east of Antarctica is for the most part fine ( aside from the Wilkinson destabilization ) the west coast is still actually a concern. The calvings in the west are quite frequent, but as of yet there is no definitive answer as to if it is out of the ordinary or not.

Thanks for claiming I'm a moron by the way. It's a act of desperation to attack the person destroying our argument rather than to actually address the topic at hand. I'll take your feeble attempt to assert your mental dominance as a compliment ( oddly enough ). I don't claim radical liberalism is the only logical position, I don't claim any political position to be logical or illogical. I do however criticize your arguments because they are poorly constructed, weakly ( if ever ) supported and based on opinion rather than anything concrete. If you encounter a view point differing from yours you attack the person making the argument and not the argument itself.

Not all environmentalists advocate a lower population, but they all advocate a responsibility to protecting the environment. What you claim they advocate is a form of Malthusianism, which is simply your opinion until you can produce some kind of evidence...

You can call this an attack if you want, but you were the one calling names. I simply stated you provided false or dubious information while asserting you somehow know the liberal agenda. In order to back up that claim you simply state "YES I DO" know... great. Your logic is "I'm right, just ask me and I'll tell you"...

Finally, in closing you have to launch an attack at liberals which adds nothing to the discussion but to show how petty and personal this is for you.

Honestly, I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong, but time and time again you have failed to rise to any challenge put forth to you. I suppose if I get another response like you just posted I won't bother responding but if you would like to discuss something of merit then I'd welcome the chance.
jack, i like how you put those extra spaces in the parenthesis. i've never seen that done before but, i'm not gonna lie, it draws the reader in more. whether grammatically correct or not, it makes the whole parenthetical reference a lot more intriguing. i'm gonna try that from now on.


if i can remember of course.
Reply With Quote
Spare Moody is offline
#17
Old 05-05-2009, 02:54 AM
TheJoker
Emperor Joker
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pale Blue Dot
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 11 TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute TheJoker has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 53,471.85
Bank: 1,088,063.83
Total Points: 1,141,535.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare Moody View Post
jack, i like how you put those extra spaces in the parenthesis. i've never seen that done before but, i'm not gonna lie, it draws the reader in more. whether grammatically correct or not, it makes the whole parenthetical reference a lot more intriguing. i'm gonna try that from now on.


if i can remember of course.
Glad to be a source of amusement! Green K :P

P.S. I like how you aren't into capitalizing the letter i... I might, I mean... i might try that... makes me look more badass i think. i might give that **** a whirl ( whether grammatically correct or not ) <--spaces just for you
Reply With Quote
TheJoker is offline
#18
Old 05-05-2009, 06:55 AM
Garo
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,123
Rep Power: 11 Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute Garo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,604.96
Bank: 9,857,282,524.06
Total Points: 9,857,310,129.02
Cheers mate.  Have a gift. - ABOSWORTH  nce thread - mellow_mood  have a beer on me - led  1000 posts! :D - Bossy  1000 posts - TBear 
Default

JackNapier, you are an idiot. You don't know Jack! (pun intended).
Reply With Quote
Garo is offline
#19
Old 05-05-2009, 07:14 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Great White North (no racist)
Age: 37
Posts: 39,960
Rep Power: 220 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute squealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,140,326,116,603.10
Bank: 6.65
Total Points: 2,140,326,116,609.75
f.aggot - Mizzou  Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH  Good shit - mangler jr  use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore  The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze  squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest  you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest  Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000  ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab  ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab  zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77  Happy holidays bro! - led*  sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner  you're a queer - Weltschmerz  One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz  Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas  I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО  Autism - Nemisis  Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas  Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 
Default

Jack has pretty much nailed it. No idea why Welter always weighs in on this particular US conservative talking point, though. He's never bothered about "socialized healthcare" or "abortion"...

The fact is that climate change and aggregate warming are man made. The other fact is that the most vocal end of the left wing environmental movement is just as scientifically illiterate as the Christian right.

I tend not to base my opinions on polemic which means that I am, inevitably, a political centrist. On science issues I try to follow the science.
Reply With Quote
squealpiggy is offline
#20
Old 05-05-2009, 07:17 AM
USA4LIFE
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Strong Island New York
Age: 28
Posts: 5,688
Rep Power: 28 USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,009,481,053.91
Bank: 318,180,797,997.21
Total Points: 323,190,279,051.12
Merry Christmas - msagrain  have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier  Well said :usa2: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech. View Post
the "low carbon diet" is soylent green.
soylent green is people!
Reply With Quote
USA4LIFE is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
abortion , connected , green , liberals , marriage , movement

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.