Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1
Old 05-04-2009, 10:53 PM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Stankonia, NY
Age: 24
Posts: 3,835
Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,546,057.08
Bank: 6,220,542.60
Total Points: 12,766,599.68
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 
Default How Liberals, the Green Movement, Abortion, Gay Marriage are all connected

In reality, Global Warming is a hoax and its a great thing there is a great number of people these days opening their eyes to the "inconvenient truth" (to liberals like Gore). Like most of the Left's policies, Environmentalism is not a matter of what works or what is, it is a matter of advancing the liberal agenda and controlling the citizens.

In a nutshell, here is the argument from liberals whether they admit it or not. Our world is overwhemingly overpopulated and we are the enemy. More humans= more carbon footprints. In order to reduce our carbon footprints, we must shrink our population. This can be accomplished through: A) Abortion (this is the most common). The less people born means less carbon footprints, this is quite obvious. B) Gay Marriage. Not only does this encourage gays to not make babies, gays reduce carbon footprint even further because they also live together, share cars and homes. This is why the gays' biggest fans are the green hippies. C) High taxes.. First of all, if taxes are high, less gas is consumed. The government also subsidizes energy for companies who fit their environmental standards.
Quote:
Global Warming is the left's perfect storm a force to demolish faith, family and freedom. There's no area of our lives that can't be invaded taxed, controlled, regulated or obliterated in the name of serving and protecting the planet.
With that said, the Environmentalists biggest opponents are the Conservatives and religion. Obviously, Christianity doesn't support Gay Marriage or abortion. Now whether you are Christian are not religious at all, if you're a Constitution fan, there are a few words which greatly oppose this. They are actually two word. Life and liberty. We live in a country where we pride ourselves on never leaving a soldier behind in combat no mater how dead they are, yet we never give the unborn a child a chance (this goes much deeper, like how irresponsible we've become about the act of sex, that's a different discussion).

On the strength of that, these are not the only ways environmentalists and especially liberals are trying to control the way you live. Al Gore recently came up with a "low carbon diet" (or so I've heard), they want to force you to drive a car they choose, and the way you live. One must question the popular opinion and create their own opinion in these uncertain times. Censorship is coming too, by the way.

http://frontpagemagazine.com/readArt...px?ARTID=30790
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ear...s-predict.html
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/com...ent.news.109.3
Reply With Quote
ILLuminato is offline
#2
Old 05-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Mech.
Immortal Iron Fist
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 6,487
Rep Power: 21496 Mech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond reputeMech. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,825,541.15
Bank: 350,532,525.75
Total Points: 352,358,066.90
strawberry margarita - Addison Appreciate it - Easy-E choke on it bitch! - hi im jules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Scientist 
Send a message via AIM to Mech.
Default

The "low carbon diet" is soylent green.
Reply With Quote
Mech. is offline
#3
Old 05-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: iladelphia
Posts: 13,134
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,284,815,351,247.90
Bank: 19,661,656,555,718.36
Total Points: 21,946,471,906,966.26
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Default

This is just dumb
Reply With Quote
Danny Gunz is online now
#4
Old 05-04-2009, 11:49 PM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Stankonia, NY
Age: 24
Posts: 3,835
Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,546,057.08
Bank: 6,220,542.60
Total Points: 12,766,599.68
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
This is just dumb
It's not gonna be dumb when the government takes control of your everyday life.
Reply With Quote
ILLuminato is offline
#5
Old 05-04-2009, 11:50 PM
TheJoker
Emperor Joker
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pale Blue Dot
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 11 TheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoker has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 52,313.85
Bank: 1,088,063.83
Total Points: 1,140,377.68
Default

As long as we're posting tinfoil hat conspiracy theories lets talk about the moon landing, 9/11 as an inside job and the Nazi's having a moon base...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
In reality, Global Warming is a hoax and its a great thing there is a great number of people these days opening their eyes to the "inconvenient truth" (to liberals like Gore). Like most of the Left's policies, Environmentalism is not a matter of what works or what is, it is a matter of advancing the liberal agenda and controlling the citizens.
Global organizations ( not just liberal lefts ) have concluded in four reports available at that link Global Warming is a reality. So with the majority of the worldwide experts in consensus holding global warming to be true, this is a global conspiracy directed against Conservative Americans and the American Christian population?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
In a nutshell, here is the argument from liberals whether they admit it or not. Our world is overwhemingly overpopulated and we are the enemy. More humans= more carbon footprints. In order to reduce our carbon footprints, we must shrink our population. This can be accomplished through: A) Abortion (this is the most common). The less people born means less carbon footprints, this is quite obvious. B) Gay Marriage. Not only does this encourage gays to not make babies, gays reduce carbon footprint even further because they also live together, share cars and homes. This is why the gays' biggest fans are the green hippies. C) High taxes.. First of all, if taxes are high, less gas is consumed. The government also subsidizes energy for companies who fit their environmental standards.
So, you claim "I know what the liberals want, even if they don't say this is what they want" in a nutshell. You can not possibly attempt to claim you can tell what another individual is really thinking, that's absurd unless you want to claim you are now telepathic. Since your entire argument hinges on the assertion that your view of a liberal agenda is correct and your argument hinges not on factual evidence but that you know what they are thinking your argument breaks down quite quickly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
With that said, the Environmentalists biggest opponents are the Conservatives and religion. Obviously, Christianity doesn't support Gay Marriage or abortion. Now whether you are Christian are not religious at all, if you're a Constitution fan, there are a few words which greatly oppose this. They are actually two word. Life and liberty. We live in a country where we pride ourselves on never leaving a soldier behind in combat no mater how dead they are, yet we never give the unborn a child a chance (this goes much deeper, like how irresponsible we've become about the act of sex, that's a different discussion).
Now we can list the logical fallacies...
Poisoning the Well - You've already portrayed the political left to be lying, deceitful, manipulative and untrustworthy and attempt to set up Christianity and Conservatives as the antithesis of those qualities.
False Dilemma - You assign a position to the political left which is based off your personal belief and attempt to prove how wrong the position of the left is. In reality, all you have done is proven your perception of the political left's true agenda is flawed.
Composition - All the attributes you have assigned to the political left are based on your composition ( an opinion )
Ignoratio elenchi - Your thesis is based off your opinion and opinion is not considered a fact.
There's more, but that's enough to prove my point. Your thesis is illogical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
On the strength of that, these are not the only ways environmentalists and especially liberals are trying to control the way you live. Al Gore recently came up with a "low carbon diet" (or so I've heard), they want to force you to drive a car they choose, and the way you live. One must question the popular opinion and create their own opinion in these uncertain times. Censorship is coming too, by the way.
On the strength of what argument exactly? The argument of your opinion of a political ideology based on personal bias? Honestly, it lends no weight to your thesis in the slightest.
Reply With Quote
TheJoker is offline
#6
Old 05-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: iladelphia
Posts: 13,134
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,284,815,351,247.90
Bank: 19,661,656,555,718.36
Total Points: 21,946,471,906,966.26
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
It's not gonna be dumb when the government takes control of your everyday life.
And barrack obama personally rapes my family
Reply With Quote
Danny Gunz is online now
#7
Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Stankonia, NY
Age: 24
Posts: 3,835
Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,546,057.08
Bank: 6,220,542.60
Total Points: 12,766,599.68
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNapier View Post

Global organizations ( not just liberal lefts ) have concluded in four reports available at that link Global Warming is a reality. So with the majority of the worldwide experts in consensus holding global warming to be true, this is a global conspiracy directed against Conservative Americans and the American Christian population?

So, you claim "I know what the liberals want, even if they don't say this is what they want" in a nutshell. You can not possibly attempt to claim you can tell what another individual is really thinking, that's absurd unless you want to claim you are now telepathic. Since your entire argument hinges on the assertion that your view of a liberal agenda is correct and your argument hinges not on factual evidence but that you know what they are thinking your argument breaks down quite quickly.


Now we can list the logical fallacies...
Poisoning the Well - You've already portrayed the political left to be lying, deceitful, manipulative and untrustworthy and attempt to set up Christianity and Conservatives as the antithesis of those qualities.
False Dilemma - You assign a position to the political left which is based off your personal belief and attempt to prove how wrong the position of the left is. In reality, all you have done is proven your perception of the political left's true agenda is flawed.
Composition - All the attributes you have assigned to the political left are based on your composition ( an opinion )
Ignoratio elenchi - Your thesis is based off your opinion and opinion is not considered a fact.
There's more, but that's enough to prove my point. Your thesis is illogical.

On the strength of what argument exactly? The argument of your opinion of a political ideology based on personal bias? Honestly, it lends no weight to your thesis in the slightest.
I'm not sure you read any of the links I attached at the bottom of the post. I already know you are a moron, just like SquealPiggy and others like you, who claim anything but radical liberalism is "illogical", although the real illogical is liberalism itself.

I know what liberals want. Heck, everybody knows what liberals want. It's not too hard to see...

This is your second attack on an argument of mine using only you're philosophic-esque attack on my use of "opinion". Meanwhile, this time I included numerous sources.

However, it is impossible to deny that environmentalists want a lower population. Now, I know you're going to give you your "OPINION DOESN'T MATTER YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT"...YES, I DO.

P.S. Global Warming is liberal lie. Just like almost anything they do.
Reply With Quote
ILLuminato is offline
#8
Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Twin Cities MN
Posts: 19,929
Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 146,904.80
Bank: 54,092,117,338,840.78
Total Points: 54,092,117,485,745.58
Top Dog.. - !! AI-Holmes!! this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289 16K Posts - T-97 Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan 
Cheers! - OASIS_LAD An apology - El Dominicano Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child We Fresh! - Dorian for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL... 
Merry Christmas - msagrain I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069 Top Banana! - Bendigo Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ 
Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH On Me - Rocky. have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 
Default

The Commies are taking over..And only the Commies will tell you otherwise..

There is enough Counter evidence against man made global warming.. to suggest it is in fact a hoax.. or at the very least a natural occurrence..

I expect much slander and name calling now.. it's what Commies do.. when someone disagrees with them..

"if you can't attack the argument.. attack the man"
Reply With Quote
Welter_Skelter is offline
#9
Old 05-05-2009, 01:51 AM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Stankonia, NY
Age: 24
Posts: 3,835
Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,546,057.08
Bank: 6,220,542.60
Total Points: 12,766,599.68
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
The Commies are taking over..And only the Commies will tell you otherwise..

There is enough Counter evidence against man made global warming.. to suggest it is in fact a hoax.. or at the very least a natural occurrence..

I expect much slander and name calling now.. it's what Commies do.. when someone disagrees with them..

"if you can't attack the argument.. attack the man"
Ice levels in the arctic have risen in the past few years.

The Commies aren't taking over, the radical liberal Socialists are. Easily confusable, however.

I'm pretty convinced that Jack Napier is SquealPiggy's alt. The two post extremely similarly and seem to know a bit about philosophy. Plus they both take the time to chop up arguments to spin the opposing argument.

The Spin stops here.
Reply With Quote
ILLuminato is offline
#10
Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Spare Moody
Boatfucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 8,131
Rep Power: 40 Spare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond reputeSpare Moody has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,211,208.41
Bank: 167,064.84
Total Points: 200,000,378,273.25
Pretty pathetic when I have nothing to do but buy you fake kick me signs with internet points. - Mizzou You're gonna have so much clout in the lounge with these signs. - Mizzou Buttfuck - DTCHIEFS58 Asspounding phag - DTCHIEFS58 My car got stolen by some blacks - DTCHIEFS58 
slutwhorecuntassfuckingqueerbitchjigaboostolemycarfuckslutcunt - DTCHIEFS58 e-Gift - RiZOOM The last one, baby! - RiZOOM You are a big fat.......... - Mizzou INJUN! - Mizzou 
Can I gamble at your casino sometime you filthy rich Injun? - Mizzou How exactly does one suck a fuck? - Clegg Happy Birthday!! - abosworth You asked for it! - squealpiggy Have a beer. - T-97 
Down in one! - Chunk Get it down ya!. - RED ARMY Your a solid poster, here's a medal. - cuauhtemoc1496 Do you know?I though you might have been drunk .Enjoy your hash and booze - hitmanhat FUCK DA POWLICE - TRAVI$ 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to Spare Moody
Default

whatever.



i just use the common sense approach: Don't Be an Idiot.

try that method and it really doesn't matter if Al Gore's a conspiracist, or gay marriage is the answer to all problems or if Liberals are in fact the enemy. if you use my Don't Be an Idiot method then you actually learn to think for yourself and don't need hyperlinks to do it for you.

i know it may seem crazy but just.......get a little crazy.
try it out kiddos.
Reply With Quote
Spare Moody is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
abortion, connected, green, liberals, marriage, movement

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.