Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#11
Old 05-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Nicky Fatton
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Squared Circle
Posts: 369
Rep Power: 5 Nicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond reputeNicky Fatton has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 150,130.42
Bank: 2,399,469.90
Total Points: 2,549,600.32
Fedor Emelianenko's Punch Out! LMAO.. - ABOSWORTH 
Default

sometimes it sounds like I'm watching a discovery channel special on the mating habits of the African Lion
Reply With Quote
Nicky Fatton is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#12
Old 05-02-2009, 03:36 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 9 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 148,609.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 148,609.49
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential View Post
no, i think if it were any other sport then it would be cheesy but boxing is a brutal sport.
And it takes only the very bravest to do it as a career and lifestyle
or the desperate

i do love the conclusion of every 24/7 where the language shifts from the minuscule details into the vastness of the absolute, it transcends beyond the sport, beyond humans and life forms in general, it conveys to me something ancient, something eternal and seeks unity with the universe that we inhabit.

there was a line at the end of ep.4 of pac-hatton 24/7,

"the ability to comprehend our own existence in the universe".
Reply With Quote
bbos is offline
#13
Old 05-02-2009, 03:38 PM
iron lung
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 746
Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Points: 31,659.84
Bank: 5,308.23
Total Points: 36,968.07
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
or the desperate

i do love the conclusion of every 24/7 where the language shifts from the minuscule details into the vastness of the absolute, it transcends beyond the sport, beyond humans and life forms in general, it conveys to me something ancient, something eternal and seeks unity with the universe that we inhabit.
that was almost as cheesy as the cliche myspace pic of some ugly asian in your av, and definitely CHEESIER than the pseudo-intellectual drivel that 24/7 puts out at the end of every show.
Reply With Quote
iron lung is offline
#14
Old 05-02-2009, 03:45 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 9 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 148,609.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 148,609.49
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron lung View Post
that was almost as cheesy as the cliche myspace pic of some ugly asian in your av, and definitely CHEESIER than the pseudo-intellectual drivel that 24/7 puts out at the end of every show.
it does take some form of intellect to understand the so called "drivel"

the "ugly" asian gets more ***** then the right hand that you use every night, lol jealous brah?
Reply With Quote
bbos is offline
#15
Old 05-02-2009, 04:01 PM
iron lung
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 746
Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Points: 31,659.84
Bank: 5,308.23
Total Points: 36,968.07
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
it does take some form of intellect to understand the so called "drivel"

the "ugly" asian gets more ***** then the right hand that you use every night, lol jealous brah?
I highly doubt he does. Judging by the meek sheepish and wholly self-conscious look on his face, compounded by his over developed pecs probably as a result of an inversely proportional under-developed self esteem, it would seem to me that he doesn't get any ***** at all. And if he does it's probably only with other likewise low self esteem *****es. I on the other hand not only half a hot steady girlfriend but several *****es on the side, 2 of which are hot perfect-body cousins. Ouch you're
Reply With Quote
iron lung is offline
#16
Old 05-02-2009, 04:04 PM
BOOMbip
DANGERbip
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,437
Rep Power: 10 BOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 73,293.90
Bank: 3,583.04
Total Points: 76,876.94
On Me Boom! - Izrock Great poster and forum member! - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - street bully 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron lung View Post
I highly doubt he does. Judging by the meek sheepish and wholly self-conscious look on his face, compounded by his over developed pecs probably as a result of an inversely proportional under-developed self esteem, it would seem to me that he doesn't get any ***** at all. And if he does it's probably only with other likewise low self esteem *****es. I on the other hand not only half a hot steady girlfriend but several *****es on the side, 2 of which are hot perfect-body cousins. Ouch you're
Hrrrm.......
Reply With Quote
BOOMbip is offline
#17
Old 05-02-2009, 04:08 PM
iron lung
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 746
Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Points: 31,659.84
Bank: 5,308.23
Total Points: 36,968.07
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMbip View Post
Hrrrm.......
you like that? Hit me up with some green k bro.
Reply With Quote
iron lung is offline
#18
Old 05-02-2009, 04:23 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 9 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 148,609.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 148,609.49
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron lung View Post
I highly doubt he does. Judging by the meek sheepish and wholly self-conscious look on his face, compounded by his over developed pecs probably as a result of an inversely proportional under-developed self esteem, it would seem to me that he doesn't get any ***** at all. And if he does it's probably only with other likewise low self esteem *****es. I on the other hand not only half a hot steady girlfriend but several *****es on the side, 2 of which are hot perfect-body cousins. Ouch you're
more like you are the one trying to start **** on the internet over some intellectual **** you can't understand, now you go around trying to make things personal on the internet by attacking me for no apparent reason, only that I have a body of a greek God.

seems like someone is mad and has a lot of pent up rage waiting to explode

you direct that anger towards people who are better then you, you envy them and despise them for having certain things or attributes that you can never have.

put up or shut up pretty boy.
Reply With Quote
bbos is offline
#19
Old 05-02-2009, 04:27 PM
iron lung
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 746
Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Points: 31,659.84
Bank: 5,308.23
Total Points: 36,968.07
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
more like you are the one trying to start **** on the internet over some intellectual **** you can't understand, now you go around trying to make things personal on the internet by attacking me for no apparent reason, only that I have a body of a greek God.

seems like someone is mad and has a lot of pent up rage waiting to explode

you direct that anger towards people who are better then you, you envy them and despise them for having certain things or attributes that you can never have.

put up or shut up pretty boy.
hahahaaha the body of a greek god. you are one of the funniest tools I ever seen on here. Pure solipsistic narcissism 100% based on low self esteem and nonexistent self worth. Why would you even have that dumbass avatar of your crying ass lookin ***** face anyway? Who cares if you got hugely over developed pecs, this is a boxing site and pecs are one of the most useless muscles in boxing. You don't even look cut, I'm not even in shape right now and still look better than you and get more ***** than your depressed looking ass. But it's ok keep doing your lazy ass bench presses and maybe one day you'll lose your virginity to some fat girl who's impressed by your wannabe "greek goddess" physique.
Reply With Quote
iron lung is offline
#20
Old 05-02-2009, 04:37 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 9 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 148,609.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 148,609.49
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron lung View Post
hahahaaha the body of a greek god. you are one of the funniest tools I ever seen on here. Pure solipsistic narcissism 100% based on low self esteem and nonexistent self worth. Why would you even have that dumbass avatar of your crying ass lookin ***** face anyway? Who cares if you got hugely over developed pecs, this is a boxing site and pecs are one of the most useless muscles in boxing. You don't even look cut, I'm not even in shape right now and still look better than you and get more ***** than your depressed looking ass. But it's ok keep doing your lazy ass bench presses and maybe one day you'll lose your virginity to some fat girl who's impressed by your wannabe "greek goddess" physique.
i been boxing for 4 years, i barely touch weights. there goes 90% of your argument. so I guess a lof of boxers with excellent conditioned bodies have low self esteem...

and the fact that you focus on my superior exterior is clearly a sign that its bothering you, after all this topic has nothing to do with me yet you shift the discussion. another sign of envy.

and please post a picture of you out of shape fat lard ass and we can compare, clearly you must be better if you are willing to invest so much **** into this.

Last edited by bbos; 05-02-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
bbos is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
24/7, everything., owns

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.