No announcement yet.

Who's having the Rowdiest PPV party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's having the Rowdiest PPV party?

I got about 20 people coming over to watch the fight on an HD 135'' projector screen....lot of booze, 100's of chicken wings and movie seats.

Tell us about your party plans...I wanna hear about your crazy/fun plans...

Is it all fans for one guy? a good mixture? we are about 90/10 hatton.

any crazy past experiences are welcomed as well.

aren't you a lucky prick, just to have that many ppl who are half interested in a good fight.

i've got a few ppl coming over to watch on my 50" plasma with surround sound....it'll be sunday lunch time down here (down under), so maybe we'll just settle for a barbeque.

Comment

I will be by myself with a 6 pack watching it on a 50in. Last time I invited people over was Tyson Lewis and everyone was just interested in a party and were being too loud while I tried to watch the fight. It was me and 3 people watching the fight about 25 drinking all my damn beer and eating my food.

Comment

I have one brother who knows a lot about boxing and about a dozen more friends who will watch any fight but usually only have long enough attention spans to watch pathetic MMA fights. Still, we get together and order the big boxing fights, and I don't care if they watch or not as long as I don't pay 50 bucks by myself.

But we're going to the Derby first so we'll be absolutely ****ed up come fight time and probably won't remember a ****ing round of it. I'm drinking 40s all day

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
          aren't you a lucky prick, just to have that many ppl who are half interested in a good fight.

i've got a few ppl coming over to watch on my 50" plasma with surround sound....it'll be sunday lunch time down here (down under), so maybe we'll just settle for a barbeque.
          I love the the fact that fights are held at night time....but what a cool situation...ppv boxing in the daytime with barbaque. I bet that would be so damn awesome...i love drinkin and partying durin the day, and to have boxing goin on as well? you are going to have fun my friend

Comment

Working...
          X