Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 05-01-2009, 04:25 PM
MrChicagoBears
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 MrChicagoBears is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,463.11
Default LondonRingRules-(READ)

Hey everybody

Been browisng on this forum over the years, but just never found the time to register etc. And now i finally have.

Now after browsing over the years, i want to get something off my chest.

LondonRingRules is a turd, this may sound over the top. but the man is just so irritating it's untrue. Most of his posts are hard to understand, he uses funny words and phrases etc. he try's to be a know it all, when most of his posts don't make a blind bit of sense. I feel he writes in this way for attention.

Recently he has been aruging with Hawinks and southpaw16b-two very good posters, and LRR is trying to say Wlad and Ali careers are alike and Dempsey never avoided Greb. How can you compate ALI AND WLAD, and say Dempsey never avoided Greb????

I know Poet can't stand him, and i feel poet is the much better poster all round than him as are many others.

He is always looking to degrade people around here and trying to be the big know it all. I bet the turdburger has never laced a glove up.

There are so many good posters around here etc The Machine, Jabs, Poet, Joey Giardello, Battling Nelson, The_Bringer, BennyLeoanrd, Yogi, Phallusy, Southpaw16bf, Them Apples, Thread Stealer, Southpaw Stinger, GJC, Kid Mcoy, Dave Rado, and many more. You guys are all good posters, who keep it simple and don't try to degrade people and be the big know it all.

In the past, I find lots of people have had run in's and arugments with LRR, and i always feel he is in the wrong, with his big words and stupid phrases...

He's a bit of a embrassement, if you ask me.

And he will probaly try to be a nasty pice of know it all turd in the future and try to degrade people, but guys don't back down to him, he trys to act like he knows more than he actually does.

And he is really biased he hates
Jack Johnson
Muhhamed Ali
Harry Greb
and lots more.

And will never give respect to them fighters....

Can I just get some of your thoughts on him and what you think of my thread etc????? Surely alot of you agree with me!

Thanks Guys
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2009, 04:31 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,398,016.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

It seems that a lot of people have issues with LRR around here.

I don't know much about the man, other than the fact that he seems to have an agenda against certain fighters ; namely, Muhammad Ali.

But that's his business.

If he wants to post his hate in here, that's his right.

But we have every right to ignore him or call him on his hatred.

It's up to you to decide which works best for you.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:38 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,644,245,316,289.25
Total Points: 578,644,245,463,451.38
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrÚtin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - CuauhtÚmoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nďďb_out_king 

I have no issues with LRR and I enjoy reading his opinions as I do enjoy most posters who contributes to the historysection. Being a foreigner his posts are not always easy for me to fully comprehend however.

Welcome to boxingscene, but I gotta tell you that this thread does not belong here. It's a flamethread which rightful place is in the thunderdome.

Enjoy your stay.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Hawk O'Connor
Erin go Bragh

Rep Power: 9 Hawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond reputeHawk O'Connor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,798.44
Total Points: 55,591.57

Welcome to the forum.

99% of the time I disagree with LRR. Just don't understand some of his viewpoints or his fanatical attempts to discredit Ali. As far as his degrading remarks..I ignore most of 'em. Afterall its only a message board... have to take it all in jest IMO.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Kid McCoy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Kid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeKid McCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,040,284.01
You know boxers, Kid!  Good writing style also! - Terry A To one of the wisest and most knowledgable posters on this site. - JAB5239 for your excellent contributions here - Scott9945 To another one of the very best members here - Terry A 

I've never had a problem with LRR personally. As with numerous other posters in the history section, he's knowledgeable and I find his posts an enjoyable read, whether I agree or disagree.

At the end of the day, it's only opinions. They make the world go round.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:16 PM
LondonRingRules
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 LondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond reputeLondonRingRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,582.38
A new boxing encyclopedia for your collection. Not that you need it! - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
I have no issues with LRR and I enjoy reading his opinions as I do enjoy most posters who contributes to the historysection. Being a foreigner his posts are not always easy for me to fully comprehend however.

Welcome to boxingscene, but I gotta tell you that this thread does not belong here. It's a flamethread which rightful place is in the thunderdome.

Enjoy your stay.
** Much garcias my friend, but I gotta tell ya, Mr. Chitown would never dare step into the ring with me.

He's better off comparing flames with his little buddy Poet, don't you know it. Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders.

We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:31 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,882,235.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChicagoBears View Post
Hey everybody

Been browisng on this forum over the years, but just never found the time to register etc. And now i finally have.

Now after browsing over the years, i want to get something off my chest.

LondonRingRules is a turd, this may sound over the top. but the man is just so irritating it's untrue. Most of his posts are hard to understand, he uses funny words and phrases etc. he try's to be a know it all, when most of his posts don't make a blind bit of sense. I feel he writes in this way for attention.

Recently he has been aruging with Hawinks and southpaw16b-two very good posters, and LRR is trying to say Wlad and Ali careers are alike and Dempsey never avoided Greb. How can you compate ALI AND WLAD, and say Dempsey never avoided Greb????

I know Poet can't stand him, and i feel poet is the much better poster all round than him as are many others.

He is always looking to degrade people around here and trying to be the big know it all. I bet the turdburger has never laced a glove up.

There are so many good posters around here etc The Machine, Jabs, Poet, Joey Giardello, Battling Nelson, The_Bringer, BennyLeoanrd, Yogi, Phallusy, Southpaw16bf, Them Apples, Thread Stealer, Southpaw Stinger, GJC, Kid Mcoy, Dave Rado, and many more. You guys are all good posters, who keep it simple and don't try to degrade people and be the big know it all.

In the past, I find lots of people have had run in's and arugments with LRR, and i always feel he is in the wrong, with his big words and stupid phrases...

He's a bit of a embrassement, if you ask me.

And he will probaly try to be a nasty pice of know it all turd in the future and try to degrade people, but guys don't back down to him, he trys to act like he knows more than he actually does.

And he is really biased he hates
Jack Johnson
Muhhamed Ali
Harry Greb
and lots more.

And will never give respect to them fighters....

Can I just get some of your thoughts on him and what you think of my thread etc????? Surely alot of you agree with me!

Thanks Guys
I like LRR and consider him a knowledgable fan whether I agree or disagree. A lot of boxing history is interpetation. We all can't always agree, but I've learned a thing or two from him and am sure I'll learn more.

I appreciate the kudo's from you though and welcome. Look foward to your posts as well.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:55 PM
RingSlam
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 RingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these partsRingSlam is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,417.37
No Message - ~Tunney 

funny word your using to sum him up ''turd'' i like it. LRR is a ass whipe of the highest order end of.

if it is true that he hates ALI and greb and johnson and other atgs, he has a cheeck what has he achieved in his life?
Old 05-02-2009, 04:13 PM
MrChicagoBears
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRingRules View Post
** Much garcias my friend, but I gotta tell ya, Mr. Chitown would never dare step into the ring with me.

He's better off comparing flames with his little buddy Poet, don't you know it. Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders.

We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil.
once again you fail to surprise me. some of the **** that comes out your mouth ''Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders'' WHAT are you on about?

''We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil'' WHAT? once again your posts dont make a blind bit of sense. And you write this way for attention, and you really are one hell of a attention seeker.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:18 PM
MrChicagoBears
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniaboxing222 View Post
funny word your using to sum him up ''turd'' i like it. LRR is a ass whipe of the highest order end of.

if it is true that he hates ALI and greb and johnson and other atgs, he has a cheeck what has he achieved in his life?
He's always trying to discredit fighters like greb and ali when ever he gets the chance.

your avater is amusing!